Submit

Who does Hermione love?
  Ron
  Harry
View Results

x Haruhi in Wonderland x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:31 am
<.< I like Harry/Hermione...

and sorry to Ron fans but he's...an a**...to her...

if you like Ron/Hermione that's fine but I'm not changing my ideas, I agree with the first post of this thread.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:37 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqqpilbGTtA  

sandflea

ibrahimovic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:34 am
I really do not think so! I think it´s rather obvious that Hermione and Ron will be a coupple!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:18 pm
Its Ron and Hermione all the way. Harry and Hermione are never going to happen.

xXThelast_onestandingxX

Extraordinary Verdigris

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:49 pm
what she said!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:18 pm
I really like harry and hermione together , but i dont think they will happen crying because of the ron and hermione thing which i dont think is a good couple. i also think that daniel and emma look good together, but thats just my opinion. biggrin  

littlemisschinatown

Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:38 pm
You know what? I'm hoping everyone dies at the end. That would put an end to the entire war.

But I don't think Ron and Hermoine would ever get together. that whole 'opposites' attract doesn't work well.

I'm not a fan of Muggle.net because it's as BIASE as a right-winger republican to a Gay-rights rally.

Please, you don't go muddle slinging everything. It's ridiculous. And Rowlings -NEVER- EVER stated what the couplings would be.

People intepert things different. I say ' Well it's possible she might though it could be doubtful she would.'

And Someone else would say: Ah ha! So she -does-!!! D:

And another would see it as ' But look, she wouldn't. So she doesn't!!' D:

I say wait until the last book is out.

When it comes out than we'll see what goes once an for all.

Most likely no one will end up with each other. After all, how many people actually -marry- the school sweethearts and stay married?

She might pull a Digimon 02 ending and they're all married to different people with kids and all.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:04 pm
sandflea
i support harry/ hermione

just because ron grabbed hermiones hand in one of the movies, Harry and hermione were caught hugging and it was in the paper (book 4) and they really didnt mind and hermione didnt deny it at all

HARRY+HERMIONE 4 EVR!!!

Actually as much as i am a Harry Hermione shipper i gotta correct ya hun, she grabbed his hand  

Armygirl6406

Armygirl6406

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:13 pm
Elvin_mist74
You know what, Ron and Hermione are best for eachother. They make a cute couple, and have you noticed that their arguments were hiding the fact that they like eachother? And in book 6, hermione and Ron embrace at the funeral of Dumbledore.

the funeral brings up a good point... i yelled at my damn book but it is a good piont... that doesnt mean i support them anymore then i before but youve got yourself a point  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:00 pm
User Image

Hermione Is A whore so id expect everyone to think she likes harry but she really likes Mr weasley

lol
jk  

Emi Edilym

Emi Edilym

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:01 pm
Armygirl6406
sandflea
i support harry/ hermione

just because ron grabbed hermiones hand in one of the movies, Harry and hermione were caught hugging and it was in the paper (book 4) and they really didnt mind and hermione didnt deny it at all

HARRY+HERMIONE 4 EVR!!!

Actually as much as i am a Harry Hermione shipper i gotta correct ya hun, she grabbed his hand

hermione is a whore!!! twisted twisted twisted
jk lol
she better stay away from my ron/Rupert  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:02 pm
I think Harry and hermione look good because If she goes with ron I'll Kick her a**
naw jk mrgreen
lol  

Emi Edilym

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:26 pm
For a start, everyone is basing too much on the movies...the movies were based on the books but they weren't adapted by Rowling, so whoever is hugging whoever else is up to the adapter/director/somebody. Though if you want to go movie evidence, just think about the end of the second movie where Hermione is out of the Ward and runs down, hugs Harry and then Hermione and Ron are too embarrassed to hug each other...because they like each other.

I've always been a Ron and Hermione fan, actually it never occurred to me that anybody would want Harry and Hermione to get together until I started looking at all the websites. I suppose I can understand where you're coming from but H/H are like siblings; they're the very best of friends. Hugging means nothing; joy means nothing. But there's real chemistry between Hermione and Ron, that's what the constant arguing is indicative of...their chemistry. As for ginny and Harry...I've wanted them to get together since the 2nd book, so I was overjoyed when they did! I was a bit annoyed that he broke up with her but Ginny is integral to the plot so she'll be there!

Anyway, taking those as the main 4, if Hermione and Harry got together who would Ron end up with? And don't say Luna because I think she should get together with Neville...evne though I think she likes ron.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:38 am
Actually she never said that it would be R/Hr. I must say Harry and Hermione are much more compatable that Ron and Hermione and there were plenty of hints to it in all the books. Yeah, the 6th book is very R/Hr, but also when Hermione runs out of the common room who follows her first? Harry. Who gets canarys shot at his head? Ron because he still only has the emotional range of a teaspoon. So truthfully I don't think it would ever work even if they did get together it wouldn't last long. So I must sya I am an avid Harmony shipper.  

HermioneTwin

5,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Coupling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items