Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Smash Bros. Guild
Super Smash Brothers Brawl Disussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the name Wii?
  Yes
  No
  No0blets
View Results

bealfeal

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:50 pm
how many and where did you'll see the SSB trailor? I have but what about u guys?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:55 am
bealfeal
how many and where did you'll see the SSB trailor? I have but what about u guys?
I saw it on IGN about 15 times on E3's first day. I'm watching it right now too.  

rainuken

shadowshaq

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:01 pm
i like the new characters i wana play as pit  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:16 pm
Imadud
Roy Were-ForUniMare
Specter125
Imagine, when Wii is put on the market, and millions are in agony at one of the greatest gaming series' new game title:

SUPER SMASH BROS WII!!!

Who gives a crap about the name when its all about the game ..

lol hell yeah!
hey if u can type ur nick name in system to play online with other players, ( like a uild in the same time) why we put the same name we got from gaia so we can ick out buts!

u no i really like ur signature it really speaks to me  

fmafan9

fmafan9

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:42 am
Roy Were-ForUniMare
Specter125
Imagine, when Wii is put on the market, and millions are in agony at one of the greatest gaming series' new game title:

SUPER SMASH BROS WII!!!

Who gives a crap about the name when its all about the game ..

well yes that might be true but who give for all u care it could do my dog lag 2  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:06 pm
ive heard talk that the sonic crew is suppost 2 be in the new SSBB 4 the Wii. does anyone want 2 shed some light on the subject 4 me. PLLEEEEEEEEEASSSEEEEE crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  

Tristdomosan

The Moon Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:05 pm
thank goodness we might be able to play it with the old gamecube controller i can't deal with the new controller  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:24 pm
tristdomosan
ive heard talk that the sonic crew is suppost 2 be in the new SSBB 4 the Wii. does anyone want 2 shed some light on the subject 4 me. PLLEEEEEEEEEASSSEEEEE crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

yes it seems as thgh they r going to put sonic in there.rumer has it that he plays like shiek but only when u transform u get 50% damage.  

sowrd master hector

Colty223

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:08 pm
I can't wait for the new game I've love the others I just hope this one doesn't stink  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:38 pm
SSBB will pwn.
B)
Hopefully Poof and GAW don't pull a Ness and be terrible in it. I can only hope.  

Muffs

Noob

amukasu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:49 pm
*Sigh When will they make a Super Smash Bros. for the DS? crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:57 pm
ooo MAN WHEN I HEARD ABOUT SMASH BROS BRAWL I DECIDED IM GETTIN A WII
YEA MEDAKNIGHT WARIO AND SNAKE HAHAHA
YEEAAA SO AWESOME
...is tht it 4 new ppl if it is im a lil disappointed how many new guys did they add in melee
id honestly like 2 c more villians
GO BOWSER
GO GANONDARF
WHAHA  

Blind Red Dragon

Lonely Informer

20,165 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Moobles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:26 pm
The Brawl trailer is one of the most amazingly orgasmic things I have ever ******** MetaKnight, holy s**t.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:48 am
I wasnt Going to buy a Wii when I heard that Twilight princess(most anticipated game of the year cool and A.k.a. my Favourite Game seris in the Gaming world today) will be on the Gamecube too. Then I saw SSBB can be on wii Only I have to buy it.  

Tigerzero

fargokraft

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:07 pm
lol  
Super Smash Bros. Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items