Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Book 7- Rumors and Predictions
How do you think the books are going to end? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:23 am
darkteenangel
havent u ppl read the 7th book well i have and *spoiler warning*

dumbeldore and aragog die um..... snivellus kills dumbledore crying (tht git!!! evil ) actually the cowrd draco malfoy was meant to kill him evil this is so sad if u have any other questions pm me

That was the 6th book...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:33 pm
I'm so morbid about the end. I think a BUNCH of people are going to die. here's my list and why.

Harry: It's a theory brought about by reading Agatha Christie. She kills off her main character, Monsieur Poirot, in order to preserve him. She killed him so that when she died, someone wouldn't write a novel changing the character.

Ron: He's always got a rivalry going on with Harry, even if they are best friends. I think he'll hear of Voldemort supposedly doing something that really hits him hard and he goes off to avenge the deed, but snuffs it instead.

Wormtail: He's still in debt to Harry. What if he gives his life for that? You know, jumps in front of him while he destroys a Horcrux, warns Harry of visit from Voldemort etc.

Remus: He's given a fight for so long, that he just needs to rest. Besides, his two best friends are waiting for him at the end of the tunnel, aren't they?

Molly Weasley: We were shown that her worst fear was the death of her loved ones, so why wouldn't she, figuratively speaking, take the bullet for one of her children?

well, I'm now thoroughly depressed about this outcome, but still. It's what I think.

MAY THE ONLY ONE HE EVER FEARED REST IN PEACE WITH PADFOOT AND PRONGS

Aari-chan

foxowl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:47 am
Well, I think Harry is going to die. So sad I know, I think he'll sacrifce himself to Kill Voldemort. Trylawny (idk if thats spelled right) has gotten most of her predictions right (believe it or not there are hints about here predicting most things), and she always says Harrys going to die... I hope it doesn't happen, but it would fit. Not all books have a happily ever after, and this isn't some fairy tale... I hope I am soo wrong!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:15 pm
Somehow, I think it'll be Harry vs. Voldemort. Harry's gonna wind up dead and drag Voldemort down with him.  

Special Agent Nishin

Popeyes Chicken Betch

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:31 am
In my opinion, It should appear a new female character how can help Harry Potter destroy Voldemort, it's just my opinion, I know its bad. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:32 am
foxowl
Well, I think Harry is going to die. So sad I know, I think he'll sacrifce himself to Kill Voldemort. Trylawny (idk if thats spelled right) has gotten most of her predictions right (believe it or not there are hints about here predicting most things), and she always says Harrys going to die... I hope it doesn't happen, but it would fit. Not all books have a happily ever after, and this isn't some fairy tale... I hope I am soo wrong!!

You know, there's another time Trelawney breaks down and sobs that Harry's going to live to a ripe old age, become Minister for Magic, and have seven children or something like that blaugh  

Griselda Banks

Griselda Banks

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:37 am
Mainly, this is the way I think it'll end. Harry will continue on, discovering and destroying Horcruxes, and several of his friends are almost certain to die. I'm not sure who exactly they'd be, but prime choices might be Ginny (boohoo, my lovebird just chucked it!) or Ron (YOU KILLED MY BEST FRIEND, VOLDEMORT!!!!!). Or any other Weasley, I guess. Harry loves that family. That would spur Harry on a bit more. And when he's finally in the last showdown with Voldy Moldy, he'll be trying to use all his really hot spells, Unforgivably Curses, and such, but he won't be able to touch Voldy 'cause that dude's simply too powerful. And at the end, the way Harry defeats Voldy is by loving him (or pitying him or something), because that's actually Harry's great strength, and Voldemort's weakness. And then everyone will be all happy and they'll celebrate Voldemort's TRUE death, and in the midst of all the celebration...Dumbledore returns. (I'm a staunch believer that Dumbledore is not dead; for proof go to www.dumbledoreisnotdead.com )  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:26 pm
My prediction: Ron will die saving Harry from Snape. Harry will kill Snape. Harry and Voldermort will have final dual and Wormtail will repent and sacrifice his life to save Harry by like jumping in the way of Avada Kadabra or something. Harry will die but take Voldermort with him. Ginny and Neville will get married and so will Victor and Hermionie.  

Oridaius

Fyyera

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:47 pm
i dont have any predictions cuz i dont want to think about it...
domokun I HATE ENDINGS!! crying
i havent even read a series of manga i have cuz i have all of them and i dont want to see the ending..

back on subject: Jo said the last word in the 7th book is "scar"...

crying its so close to ending...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:07 pm
My guesses for the main characters (though they'll probably change):

Harry: will eventually face Voldemort and win without dying himself. He will grow up and will eventually stop being harrassed by people for being famous. He will marry Ginny, forever tying him to the family he loves so much (yes I know, sappy ending for Harry but it is possible one).

Ron and Herminone: will end up together. They will help Harry right up until the end but will not be able to witness the final battle

Voldemort: will be defeated. I don't think Harry will outright kill him. I think something Harry will do will cause the Dark Lord to lose focus or power.

Wormtail and Remus: will get into a battle. Wormtail will live. He seems to always squirm his way out, but will be sent to prison. Remus will be presumed dead but will come back and stay with Tonks.

Draco: will end up being of some assistance because he is in over his head. It will be a self-preservation act and not a redemtion. I can see his father falling out of favour and this putting Draco in a tight spot.

Weasleys: will lose Percy just before or just after a reconciliation. This will harden them in their fight against Voldemort.  

non642

camouflage_girl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:40 pm
i'm just gonna leave it to J.K. Rowling to decide the outcome...but I do hope that Harry kills (or at least defeats him in a way that he's not a threat anymore) Voldemort and yeah...yes, I'm a happy-ending kinda person... biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:51 pm
This is how I think that it's going to end. (I thought that I did this already, anyway...) I think that they are going to go to school, and finish learing their magic, becasue all the studying won't help them, they need to pratice it. I think that when the time comes, they will go looking for Voldermort, and there is going to be a huge battle.

I think that the following will die....Ron, not by Voldermort himself I don't think, but I think by Malfoy's father, now that I got on to thinking about it. Secondly, I think that Percy will die becasue he knows more about what is going on in the the minstery than what is let out. Thirdly, I think Charlie, I am not sure, but I think either him or Bill. And Lastly, one of the twins. I am also not sure. Then after the defeat, assuming that Harry lives, Harry and Heronine will get together, and Ginny will go with Dean or Nevile. I don't know. My sister, nience and I have many theroies, so I am not sure. But this is my theory for now. (Still could have thought that I did this, but oh well, more gold for me.)  

LeighMae

fourteencarrot

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:30 am
Aari-chan
I'm so morbid about the end. I think a BUNCH of people are going to die.

We had a conversation in the middle of class about this one day. I think Ron is going to die. I'm not sure about Harry dying, but I find myself very non-emotionally attached to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:48 pm
I think its going to end like this:

The end (or is it?)  

Guardian of Love

o_sugarsweetie_o

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:30 pm
I think harry`s going to die because i think he is one of the horexues and voldemort wants him to die or something  
Book 7- Rumors and Predictions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff