Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Attire/Garb/Outter Layers/Clothes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you wear clothes?
  Only on Tuesdays and the third Friday of every month
  Of course.
  Clothes mean nothing.
  What's this crazytalk? I just want gold, yo.
View Results

necro-fay

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:06 pm
I am so proud of my new fishnet tights.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:07 pm
My new quest is a long black jacket, Maybe the Morgana dress.  

necro-fay

Shadow`s Enigma

Apocalyptic Warrior

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:22 pm
My fav outfit is similar to what my avi's wearing now: black shirt (most times with some saracastic saying on it), camo pants (woot!!!) and my trench coat (I have a brownish duster one though. I would have gotten the black one, but it was ugly, so yea...) I'm right now looking around for some combat boots. If anyone knows where I can find some, let me know while I still have some money please!

I just got some new shirts and wristbands this past weekend. (b-day was the 10th). 4 new tees, 2 new wristbands, and 2 new necklaces. Oh yea!  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:13 pm
ShadowsMystery
My fav outfit is similar to what my avi's wearing now: black shirt (most times with some saracastic saying on it), camo pants (woot!!!) and my trench coat (I have a brownish duster one though. I would have gotten the black one, but it was ugly, so yea...) I'm right now looking around for some combat boots. If anyone knows where I can find some, let me know while I still have some money please!

I just got some new shirts and wristbands this past weekend. (b-day was the 10th). 4 new tees, 2 new wristbands, and 2 new necklaces. Oh yea!

If you have an army surplus store anywhere around you you could get some there. They may be a tad pricey, but they last long.  

MortSanglant

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:20 pm
mortsanglant
ShadowsMystery

If you have an army surplus store anywhere around you you could get some there. They may be a tad pricey, but they last long.

yeah, I'm saving up for a 110$ pair..but it's what happens when you have size 14 feet. And then....well.
Check around online. There are a lot of boot shops on-line. It depends on the style you want.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:33 pm
Rite now, im wearing this, but with different pants.
User Image
I realy like shirts like this. Its white, and some people find that weird. I sick out when i hang out with my friends, cause we usualy wear black.  

KillrZero

Shadow`s Enigma

Apocalyptic Warrior

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:09 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
mortsanglant
ShadowsMystery

yeah, I'm saving up for a 110$ pair..but it's what happens when you have size 14 feet. And then....well.
Check around online. There are a lot of boot shops on-line. It depends on the style you want.

Gracias, I'll look around for some on the net and some army stores. There's bound to be some near here...  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:33 pm
Got new pants today ^_^

User Image

Good deal on 'em too. Otherwise I don't buy Tripp pants since they are overpriced, considering the generally poor quality of them.

they are a little bit big, but that makes them uber comfy ^_^

MortSanglant

BlairyFairy

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:52 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
mortsanglant
ShadowsMystery

I have an army surplus store near me, the boots are all two sizes too big on me, so you have too big feet and I have too small feet lol.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:23 pm
xXNeudachnickXx
Macabre_Cogitation
mortsanglant
ShadowsMystery

I have an army surplus store near me, the boots are all two sizes too big on me, so you have too big feet and I have too small feet lol.

Hahha, yeah, I know your pain in an opposite way!  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

BlairyFairy

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:27 am
Macabre_Cogitation
xXNeudachnickXx
Macabre_Cogitation
mortsanglant
ShadowsMystery

Hahha, yeah, I know your pain in an opposite way!
Lol. It's not fair, I need to grow my feet, but I think that's impossible.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:42 pm
xXNeudachnickXx
Lol. It's not fair, I need to grow my feet, but I think that's impossible.

No, it's not...just very very very difficult, and highly improbable of ever occuring.

Hrm...today. my Wolverine shirt to celebrate me growing a beard now and the fact X3 comes out next week!!!
I am so glad I live next door to our local theater! I get to camp out SWEET.
Um, sorry, off topic there mort. Um...yeah. That and my standard black and white tripp pants with the pockets held together with duct tape.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:34 pm
Today was Lolita day. I wish I could curl my hair because then it would have looked better. But it's too thick and won't stay in place. If only I was younger. It used to work then. Anywho. Here are pictures. I should have gotten a closeup of my face because I had a kabuki-like lip going on. Oh well.

Click 'em!

User Image
User Image

I like the first picture better. ^_^

Dagnabbit. My petticoat is showing. the resolution on those is pretty bad too. alas. Enjoy as best you can.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:28 am
I'm REVIVING MY THREAD!

Gawrshdarnit!

I was thinking today, "hey I should make a thread about "What are you wearing today." Then I remembered, "Hey, I already did."

LIVE, THREAD! LIVE!

Pwease!

MortSanglant

Dracula Vampirate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:45 am
And I SHALL HELP!!!
Ahem...
Right now I'm wearing an old pair of black sweatpants and a MCR T shirt.
What can I say? I don't have to be anywhere for awhile, so my dress is lazy.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff