PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:47 am
Nope. I dislike all extremists.  

Plan-Galere

A Little Retarded

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:15 pm
That's not goth, That's an anarchist :/  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:09 pm
Hmmm............
Maybe you should apologize? Any way, you should not have been talking about him in the first place.  

[the_Lioness]

whore27

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:55 pm
yes i have i used to be friends with him way back when...his name is howard...and lets just say just thinking about him is scary...he goes way to far with everything....it's creepy i just wanna slap him  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:57 pm
From what I read in the first post there, I'd say that guy is a skin goth IMO.  

Ndoki

This is the story

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:09 am
yeah but he stopped he was extremely pale, black eyeliner chains everywhere and a black trench coat  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:41 am
MortSanglant
What a wuss.

Agreed. Wusses only make plans. xp

He sures sounds like he's the stereotypical "emo" kid who wants attention lol.

I'd say if he starts s**t with you, start more back, but after those dumbass Columbine kids, there's too many idiots trying to follow in their footsteps... stare

Go tell a principal about it. They freak out over stuff like that. mrgreen  

2aetH

YuukiRendar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:03 am
2 wrongs dont make it right...if he has a problem he shouldnt answer it with violence.

i abhor (right spelling? if not please correct me,english isnt my natural tounge and corrections only help to improve oneself) violence. I am a pacifist at heart and well, i believe all conflicts can be solved over a glass of chardonnay and parmesan cheese.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:45 am
"I am sorry to sat that I must go with the people that are saying "Go up and sorry I am sorry..." Thats how me and my bf got together... The cheerleader in our school were afraid and talked about h im none stop...he is sitanic and all that great stuff...but one day I gave him a cookie and sat with him at luncu...and now we could not be happier...  

An Angels Bloody Past

mee_shee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:57 pm
sometimes you just have to let people be until their own self pitty makes them realize just that.

and sometimes it's more than that. don't send him to a damn counser, that'll just make him mad - i promise.

try to talk to him, or if he won't talk to you, try to get one of your friends who you trust to talk to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:24 am
I usually respect the people that do dress like that. It takes guts to do that  

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:27 am
i want a trench coat...

i saw this one person who had WAY TOO MUCH white makeup on, eyeliner, and black lipstick on. they had these red lace gloves or something...the way they looked at you was a tad disturbing---> 0_0....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:26 pm
You talked s**t about him, expect the worst, that's just sorta how it works. Oh and watch for his freinds, if he's too lazy to do anything angry freinds won't be.  

Muted Faith9

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces