Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Pain In the a** things about being a GOTH..... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DehShadow-ness

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:22 pm
OMG i totally agree with just about everything... the price of gothic things are like WOW!! and i HATE stereotypes!!! and them when then when they saw ur the stereotype... that has happened to me and i just glared at her and walked away. it was pretty funny b.c she backed away when i glared at her and the look on her face was priceless i wish i had a camera to get the look on her face captured! lol. anywho i agree with just about everything. b.c i can keep my clothes black. u just have to know how to wash them. thats all u really have to do.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:47 pm
Here's my little list.

The Anti-deppresents everyone wants ME to give THEM.

Im not a druggie. I dont sleep.

Yes , I know i quote JTHM every 3rd sentance.

Because I like being called Greggy Doesnt make me any less of a person.

I do not summon demons

I will not scream like dani filth for you.

I will NOT. i repeat NOT scream like dani filth for you.

Old ladies love me.

Moms hate me.

My mom thinks im the best thing since sliced bread.

I dont smoke.

I dont drink.

Hey i got higher grades then the cheerleader in French. ******** you.

No. I will not disembowl someone like Johnny did in that issue.

Jimmy ILR is cooler., then he is in JTHM. -pokes jimmy-  

Eegaras

SelenX

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 3:42 pm
I agree with everything!! But the main problem is the damn preps that is my true only problem they are the cuase of everything horriable in my life!!! Damn them!!! I mean my dad actually got me into the whole goth thing and my parents buy me my cloutheing to money isn't a problem its the damn preps...  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 4:12 pm
SelenX
I agree with everything!! But the main problem is the damn preps that is my true only problem they are the cuase of everything horriable in my life!!! Damn them!!! I mean my dad actually got me into the whole goth thing and my parents buy me my cloutheing to money isn't a problem its the damn preps...

The preps do not cause all the problems in the world. The majority of problems in the world are the responsibility of the ignorant and close-minded. All of the problems of the world are the responisbility of human beings.  

lola_siannodel

SelenX

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 4:22 pm
I'm not saying the world... i'm saying mine personally.....are the preps...The world's problem majorly do involve close mided people. not to metion organized religion but thats just what i think personally..  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 4:47 pm
SelenX
I'm not saying the world... i'm saying mine personally.....are the preps...The world's problem majorly do involve close mided people. not to metion organized religion but thats just what i think personally..
Preps are pretty bad they think the world is theirs because they're popluar and wear the expensive, mainstream clothes their Mommies and daddies buy for them....ick... Genocide of the preps anybody?
Most organize religion sucks, especially cult religions, and don't even get me started on people who are close-minded.....oooo THOSE people make me go homicidal...but the world doesn't need more death, it already haas plenty...

Laharl Part Deux

lola_siannodel

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 5:25 pm
Laharl Part Dux
SelenX
Preps are pretty bad they think the world is theirs because they're popluar and wear the expensive, mainstream clothes their Mommies and daddies buy for them....ick... Genocide of the preps anybody?
Most organize religion sucks, especially cult religions, and don't even get me started on people who are close-minded.....oooo THOSE people make me go homicidal...but the world doesn't need more death, it already haas plenty...

I, personaly, don't dislike all religion or all organised religion. Just the people who think everyone in the world should believe what they believe. I don't care what you believe in, as long as you don't push your beliefs on me. One's religion is his or her own personal choice, and no one else's.

Preps tend to be in the belief that they are either beter than everyone else, or that they must be in order to be 'cool', but don't seem to get that high school popularity doesn't matter in the long run. Those who get good grades and are smart, however, will be more successful.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:05 pm
ZioaKan
Here's my little list.

The Anti-deppresents everyone wants ME to give THEM.

Im not a druggie. I dont sleep.

Yes , I know i quote JTHM every 3rd sentance.

Because I like being called Greggy Doesnt make me any less of a person.

I do not summon demons

I will not scream like dani filth for you.

I will NOT. i repeat NOT scream like dani filth for you.

Old ladies love me.

Moms hate me.

My mom thinks im the best thing since sliced bread.

I dont smoke.

I dont drink.

Hey i got higher grades then the cheerleader in French. ******** you.

No. I will not disembowl someone like Johnny did in that issue.

Jimmy ILR is cooler., then he is in JTHM. -pokes jimmy-

mmy scared me shitless

go DEVI  

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Obnoxia

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:46 pm
I love the kind of attention you all are describing.
My oddities make people notice me, which I like.

But I HATE it when they call me something associated with my hair color or by my hair color.

When my hair was green they called me Brussel Sprouts.

Now that it is red, they call me red!

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:33 pm
cani call you fraggle rock?  

Eegaras

Soriana Leo

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:32 pm
I went on vacation this weekend and dressed up in a black skirt, black top, black make-up and other weird s**t. Anyways we were going to play bingo that night when I feel like I'm being stared at. I turn to see a full grown man gawking at me and not turning away, so I ask him outloud while looking in his eyes.

"You got a problem?!" He was looking ever where but at me after that, oh I enjoyed embarassing his a** infront of his wife and child. Muwahahahahaha! twisted

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:58 pm
Preps are problems..? The preps are basicly my minions, in my school..
-evil laughter echoes down hallway-
Its kind of entertaining..I tell them anything and they beleive me..
Then again, maybe I'm just a bully. But i dont hurt people unless they hurt me first..
Seems like they'll do anything if you glare at them. Tis just annoying when the random stranger comes up to ask me if I love the devil.  

Choklit Teddi

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300

questing_bundles

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:13 pm
chainz_the_crazy_clown
This is a list of things that are a pain in the a**...

1. Everyone thinking you worship satin.
2. The price of Tripp clothing...
3. The price of gothic things in general
4. KEEPING YOUR GOD DAMN BLACK CLOTHS BLACK
5. The weird numb arm felling you get when you put ALL 11 armbands back on your right arm, damn blood circulation....
6. The damn stereotypes
7. Your parents bitching at you, and trying to change how you look so it makes them look good...
8. The time it takes to GET ALL OF THOUGHTS CHAINS ON AND OFF, DAMN,
9. People stepping on your pants
10.The anti- depressant every wants to give us.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Post your thoughts what are the biggist pains in the a** you see.... I just thought this would be funny....

1. It's okay with me, if they want to think that, let them. I used to be into it, so it doesn't bother me.

2. Tripp clothing, is a b***h. Gap has good clothes to shop from, in the original store, but their hott topic clothes tear to easily.

3. Gothic things? You don't have to wear....''gothic things'' to be a goth.

4. Yes, laundry would be useful. Glad i learned how to do it earlier.

5. Arm bands are accuttaly more on the punk/rebel side of things. That would stereotypically put you in the emo section.

6. Stereotypes. Well all goth's are non-conformists, myself included. And i do stereotype goth's all the time. Since i have different views on goths.

Mall Goths People who buy their clothes from Hott Topic, and wear nothing but black, and chains, and continously walk around like pansy's pretending to have no emotions.

Emo People who wear nothing but black and Hott topic clothing, and continously call themselves a goth, while fakishly pretending they have tried to kill themselves, and whining about it.

7. Yes, my parents at first would b***h at me. They would tell me how i was going goth, ( when really i was a drama emo ) and i would ask what was so bad about goths, and say i was emo. Which was bad too....
Now i'm just me, but considered goth. XD!

8. Well...chains are generally for Mall Goths, and chains are good for -wink wink-.

9. Ah...people wouldn't step in a 50 mile radius of me when i wore tripp clothing or what not. They thought i was a voodist, and worshiped Satan. Which do not conclude with one another. xD!

10. Yes, i agree with that. But i was sent to Rehab. for my gothy ways. ( Emo.... ) and was put on zoloft. But i kept over-dosing on it, and was taken off.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:16 pm
Goths are weird  

[i.eat.innocent.kittens]

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:25 pm
[i.eat.innocent.kittens]
Goths are weird

You really might consider buying a fire-proof shield right about now.

You WILL get flamed.

Comments like that are not very welcome here.

It's not just that a lot of us are what you would call "goths", it's simply that you're judging a whole lot of people. And people here don't like that.

GET YOUR FLAMETHROWERS READY, PEOPLE.

((I'm not going to flame you. But I'm warning you.))

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff