Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:14 am
Finally finding a water source, Dark leans down to clean her blood stained muzzle from the rabbit she ate before, when suddenly, she sensed tha she was not alone, perking her ears up, she listens for any pther creatures that may attack her  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:21 am
still the feeling of being watched will not leave dark, she sees something odd behind the waterfall, she slowly stalks up to the strange object to find it is another wolf, so she jumps behind a bush hoping she was not seen  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:21 am
Lur heard the coming of yet another wolf. His head darted to Dark. Where are all these wolves coming from? he asked himself, lifting his head high so that he can see more of what is going on.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:23 am
seeing that she had been spotted, Dark crawls out from behind the bush and tries to make herself look big and strong so no fight would start, she slowly walked around him eyeing every part of himmaking sure that she was safe, or at least what she thought looked safe  

Dark_wolf124

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:23 am
Black sighed gettign annoyed by the water. She stood up nad backed up away from the water. Sitting up she watched the ripples made by the decending water from the waterfall. She wrapped her tail around her paws letting out a yawn, watchign the pups for a second before looking back at the river.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:25 am
dark heard yet another wolf and thought she was going to be surrounded, so she slowly started backing away  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:27 am
Lur's eyes followed Dark's movements. "Can I help you with anything?" he managed to ask. He tried not to act frightening to the young wolf.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:28 am
He, too, felt that he was being surrounded ((lol))

applz

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:31 am
Black heard Lur speak and turned her head. She tilted her head seeing the two wolfs. Slowly she stood up and turned around, watching the two intently, her tail wagging a bit, but she dind't advance on the two of them.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:36 am
Lur turned back to Black and the pups. Then to Dark. He dipped his head in the water and then slowly walked out of the water and onto a dry surface. He then shooked his head to dry himself a bit, sitting down.

applz

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:47 am
Black looked over at Lur adn gave a wolfish smile, trying to be friendly, though she was a bit shy.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:52 am
Lur looked at Black for a long moment. He wondered if she wanted to talk so he fixed his fur a bit and stood up, feeling quite tall. He quietly walked over to her. "Do you know these kids?" he asked.

applz

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:00 am
"Yeah.. They are Slighter adn Aubriannas kids..... I'm Black, its nice to meet you" She said softly. Her tail was wagging a bi8t behind her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:04 am
Immediately, Lur remembered the couple farther away from the waterfall. "My name's Lur" he said, bowing his head slightly, smiling. "Slighter and Aubrianna? Are those the couple that are towards that direction?" he stated, pointing his dark paw behind him at the horizon.

applz

GhostBooty

4,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 1:39 pm
princessLunaBlueWolf
* Branwen notices an unfamilar wolf upon the waterfall looking down upon everyone. Hello up there! I'm Branwen! What's your name she said wagging her tail.*

hello i am shadow! i am new to this pack ^^ how are you? why dont you come up the veiw is great ^.^ *wags tail*  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff