Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beyblade Association

Back to Guilds

Tags: beyblade, metal fight 

Reply Beyblade Association
Which charactor freaks you out the most? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

misha80

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:15 pm
if it also include which one i hate the most...BROOKLYN! i HATE him evil  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:40 am
Prixy
I'm assuming the ice attack you all keep referring to is Novae Rog? Haha, I thought that was such a cool attack. XD My littlest sister is scared by that too. She's 11 if that makes any difference.

Tala's Novae Rog makes me swoon ;O; Especially in his Japanese voice... AH! *melts* In fact, his Japanese voice in general just makes me want to do something cool like ride a bike or something.

And he has the Snow Whore in that attack XD!!

No one really creeps me out, unless they do things they shouldn't o.O Like there was one shot of Takao in episode 30 of G-Rev when he fell down from a rock, wiped his snot and laughed like a retard. That's wen I covered the screen and shouted out how offensive it was =/ Even someone like me couldn't handle that face.

I love Ming Ming, especially her little Yami side, but good God she needs a better dub voice. Ming Ming is amazing ;o;

I'm not mad at Brooklyn at all for defeating Kai. No, no, I find it funny, and yet sad on Kai's part =/ But Brooklyn's insanity form rivals with the amazing of Tala's Novae Rog.

Yush, yush, I stop now XD!  

Roppie

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:32 pm
Roppie
Prixy
I'm assuming the ice attack you all keep referring to is Novae Rog? Haha, I thought that was such a cool attack. XD My littlest sister is scared by that too. She's 11 if that makes any difference.

Tala's Novae Rog makes me swoon ;O; Especially in his Japanese voice... AH! *melts* In fact, his Japanese voice in general just makes me want to do something cool like ride a bike or something.

Snow whore heart

Yuriy's Japanese voice is amazing. Like Sora from .hack//SIGN. Sexy, sexy voices.

Ooo there is one shot from G-Rev that creeps the heck out of me. That Kai smile that Charly has/had in her sig. It's like nitemare inducing. ._.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:58 pm
Eimii
Mine would be Brooklyn (sp?). Now he seriously scares me! He's just so...well words don't describe it, lol.

Im with ya sister..... stare he does have some problems.... freak. stare  

KayNekoChan

Roppie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:56 pm
Prixy
Roppie
Prixy

Snow whore heart

Yuriy's Japanese voice is amazing. Like Sora from .hack//SIGN. Sexy, sexy voices.

Ooo there is one shot from G-Rev that creeps the heck out of me. That Kai smile that Charly has/had in her sig. It's like nitemare inducing. ._.

Oh God, I thought I was the only one who thought that. Ahahaha!

It's not even... "warm" or anything, it looks like he's about to eat something. I wanna take that picture and draw his tongue licking his lips.

I should tell her that "dreamy" smile is at Garland >D  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:27 pm
Roppie
Oh God, I thought I was the only one who thought that. Ahahaha!

It's not even... "warm" or anything, it looks like he's about to eat something. I wanna take that picture and draw his tongue licking his lips.

I should tell her that "dreamy" smile is at Garland >D

No, you are not alone =D And I think you shoudl draw that picceh.

That statement would give her nightmares. But we all know he's doing the smile for Yuriy >.o

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Lilywaterdragon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:46 pm
boris because my sister read a story on a site and it had boris in it. cry I'm afraid.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:37 pm
i cant belive people are freaked out by Brooklyn heart . How he's so adorable to be overly freaky. he's no more scary that Kai. Really the scary person in that show is Byran.  

KaosMage15

KaosMage15

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:39 pm
misha80

How and why do you hate brooklyn??? he's not that bad  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:54 am
Prixy

Ooooh, is it this one? Or maybe this one?

>D Sorreh, but I absolutely love those kind of shots. I'm particularly fond of the first and also this one. Anything where they look insane and evil just makes me go whee .

xD;;;

The last one does look a little creepy though. But those moments are pretty much the only time I'll fangirl over Kai. Those and anything yaoi!BL related or summat. x3

But this is the creepy topic. And I also think that Kenny obsessing over Ming*2 is a little odd. o.O;

*runs away cackling*

Drixer

Crystalline Rose

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:30 pm
KaosMage15
misha80

How and why do you hate brooklyn??? he's not that bad

Yesh, I wan to know this too. And well, Brooklyn and Kai are similar to some extent, like they both have some messed up childhoods. However, Kai has more anger in him, while Brooklyn is just psychaotic.....which I personally absolutely love ^^; While Kai, isn't psychaotic at all, and liek Is aid has lots of anger in him. But then again I like Kaim too cause of his lone wolf personality ^^; -coughs- Anyways! I'm starting to turn all fangirl liek here...so I'll think I'll just step out fo a bit..... >->;
-turns around to leave, while eating an ice cream cone-....Yummy! xd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:47 pm
Takao...because he is a Godmoder stare  

Orionis Rigel

[+Fleas.On.Toast+]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:13 am
This is kind of hard to say. I'm going to say that Salima or Brooklyn freak me out, but Brooklyn is okay. Salima is weird when she is possesed by Cyber Driger when she battles Ray.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:40 pm
None of them realy freka me out but...Ozuma. How does he keep his hair so spiky. I mean I'v seen some outragiouse hair but...WHAT'S HE HOLD IT WITH?!?!?!?!  

Alchemic Orgazim

+Sienna_Hikari+

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:52 am
hmmmm... would have to be in season one where that team made those homemaid beyblades, now that freaked me out cause I felt freakishly sorry for them. o_O and they looked wierd.  
Beyblade Association

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff