4%  [ 1 ]
Boss Who? (say this you die)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 21

Kingshortpants

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:12 pm
Guns of Navarone
They better come here, because I'm not planning on going to the hometown throwdown b/c its 18+ and I don't wanna be a b***h to my cousin who is only 15

Well good news for you then the show on the 30th has been changed to all ages!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:41 pm
Kingshortpants
Guns of Navarone
They better come here, because I'm not planning on going to the hometown throwdown b/c its 18+ and I don't wanna be a b***h to my cousin who is only 15

Well good news for you then the show on the 30th has been changed to all ages!

yeah I heard, but I think I'm just going to wait for a tour, because it should happen. they are actually back, they're not saying that this is just a reunion, so they should tour.

Dance

Guns of Navarone

Kingshortpants

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:34 am
New cd comes out today I'm gunna take a shower then go buy it then I'll tell you all what I think of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:36 am
it leaked a while ago. its a great CD  

Guns of Navarone

Kingshortpants

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:52 pm
Oh I figured it leaked a while ago but this is one I wanted to own cuz some times there is no feeling better than going to the record store buyin the cd then unwrapping it in your car (some times that sucks) then driving around and listening to that cd for the first time as you drive around aimlesly just so you can hear it all.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:48 pm
Kingshortpants
Oh I figured it leaked a while ago but this is one I wanted to own cuz some times there is no feeling better than going to the record store buyin the cd then unwrapping it in your car (some times that sucks) then driving around and listening to that cd for the first time as you drive around aimlesly just so you can hear it all.

yeah, well a little different for me. in the sense of I don't have a working CD player in my car, and also that I am too poor to drive around aimlessly.

I had a laptop now though, so I suppose that would play a cd in the car. lol

anyways I know how it is to need to own something sometimes. I'm like that with some stuff. I don't feel as bad w/ the bigger bands though, cuz they're already making a lot. local bands and smaller bands, especially ones who get s**t stolen from them and or flip their van.. they're the ones I give all my money to. lol

which happens to generally be anything on asian man  

Guns of Navarone

Kingshortpants

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:02 am
I by no means have the funds to drive aimlesly but that doesnt stop me.

With the Bosstones its more of a connection with one of my friends we've been collecting there cds for ever and we completed our set its one of those bonds you share with your homies specaily sence all his other music sucks.

It seems like every other day that happens to the small bands its crazy. Can't trust people these days.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:52 pm
Kingshortpants
I by no means have the funds to drive aimlesly but that doesnt stop me.

With the Bosstones its more of a connection with one of my friends we've been collecting there cds for ever and we completed our set its one of those bonds you share with your homies specaily sence all his other music sucks.

It seems like every other day that happens to the small bands its crazy. Can't trust people these days.

I know honestly, I mean doing that to streetlights fine cuz its just streetlight, but no need to do it to suburban legends. lol.

and I know watcha mean, I have like everything ever I could get by less than jake, I suppose its cuz they're from florida, idk. ******** live from uranus cost me $30 but so did the best of tokyo ska 1998-2007 or whatever the dates are  

Guns of Navarone

Kingshortpants

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:20 am
Wow I can't believe I forgot to tell you guys about the new years show its all I've been talking about. So it was funking amazing.

The mystery band was alright I don't remember their name they're not important.
Street Dogs did pretty good.
Zox was a huge disapointement and I really like zox.

Now the important stuff! The Bosstones came one at 11 they opened with Dr. D. and the entire floor exploded it was so intense there was not a dull second of the 2 hour show. Midnight they did the count down and then played that tune you always hear midnight on new years eve followed by the Impression that I get but I was actualy happy to hear it for once it was just so amazing and they played it so well. The show went on for another exhuasting hour after that and it was beautiful.

The entire show was being recorded and they handed out lil cards at the end saying that a free download of the show will be up on
www.mi145.com/Bosstones if you feel like checking that out but it wasn't up last time I checked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:02 pm
yep yep i just found this guild and i think it is one of the best
ska is the way of life yo!!! and the bosstones are the s**t i like gaia
now even better hahaha lol  

bake_out

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:17 am
dude I haven't even heard anything about the less than jake recordings, and those were done almost a year ago. then the ASOB recording of the live show from like october isn't done either. so who knows when the bosstones will be done. but they might just be posting it instead of making it a dvd or somethin.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:11 am
Well they said its going to be a free download but I'm not getting my hopes up that it'll be done within the next week. I'm hoping it will be like the road to throw down which they released an episode every other week. If so it shouldn't take to long to do.

I can't really say anything about ltj I dont know their work ethic on projects like that the only cd I really like by them is Pezcore. Asob is a bunch of slackers and Asbestos records you can't put alot of faith in unless your looking for a sampler disk then you'll get more bang for your buck.  

Kingshortpants

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:43 pm
Kingshortpants
Well they said its going to be a free download but I'm not getting my hopes up that it'll be done within the next week. I'm hoping it will be like the road to throw down which they released an episode every other week. If so it shouldn't take to long to do.

I can't really say anything about ltj I dont know their work ethic on projects like that the only cd I really like by them is Pezcore. Asob is a bunch of slackers and Asbestos records you can't put alot of faith in unless your looking for a sampler disk then you'll get more bang for your buck.

haha yeahh I know. so who knows when anything will be released, but bosstones will probably finish that first, even though they actually recorded it last. lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:58 pm
For all you bosstones fans needing a fix after getting Medium Rare, and who are internets savvy enough to open a .rar file- http://rapidshare.com/files/60249346/Impact_Unit_-_Boston_Hardcore__1989_.rar  

Slag10

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:34 pm
so I'm pretty happy went and saw them at sunfest down in west palm beach this weekend. what a ******** trip there and all lol but so worth it. amazing show.  
Stuff About Bands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff