Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beyblade Association

Back to Guilds

Tags: beyblade, metal fight 

Reply Beyblade Association
What character do you think you most relate to? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zii

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 4:45 am
I am Rei without the whole kung fu muscle man thing going on. And the Chineseness. And quieter. I think.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:56 pm
Anime_MangaPG
Most likely our Kinomiya Takao xd I get hyper and I'm a clutz xd I eat suu much yet have such a fast metabolism. I get very defensive when it comes to me and meh friends so dont mess ninja
And Maxie too. I eat some... strange things... xd LOL Hiromi... i get bossy at times. Kai coz i get moody depending on my day... i guess that's it o.o

r3veRse[Psych0]loGy`Pix!e

whisper2imaginary

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:27 am
hmm is a good question. I think I'm a mix between Rei/Mystel/Kai  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:34 pm
umm I would have to say a mix between Rei and Takao/Tyson. I'm normally the voice of reason in things and tend to be very mellow about most stuff (unless it's related to my fangirl obsessions). But I'm also a klutz and I love food.  

Pandemonium Heart

M.K. Morreaux

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:40 pm
I've dubbed Kai, Tala(Yuri), and Bryan(Boris) as the icy trio for the reason that I am like them off-line. Nuff said.

But I can also be Ray(Rei)-ish if I like someone enough (translation: if you don't annoy me). And It's because of my skin and hair. And the martial arts.

One thing I have in common with all of them. I DO train. HARD.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:17 am
I am like Yuriy (Tala), I am cold-hearted to those except for the ones who have been my friends for a long while, like he is with his fellow team mates. I share the same background with him, the way he was practically raised and all of that good stuff. At first I more resembled Bryan, but, I switched to Yuriy because of all the events that would go on.
That's it.

Fallen Snow Wolf Yuriy

Ryan Shori

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:21 am
around people i'm like max, but i like to think i have kenny's inteligence  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:28 pm
I have a mix. I'm like Kai because I listne more than I speak (hence my signature. I live by that quote). but then i'm like Tyson cause I love my food. I'm like max when I have caffeine, u can't shut me up! Then i'm like Ray because i'm friendly & i love all of my frineds. also I know when to be mature. I'm also very easygoing!  

Mrs.BonJovi

33,325 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Orionis Rigel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:34 am
Kai-- because I too have two tonal hair and want to screw Rei.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:37 am
Hm.... There is at least two... Kai.... when I'm moody, and unsocial, and Tyson in the mornings when I can't get up! Then my friend also told me once that I reminds her of Ray! So.... I don't know If I'm like any of the others!  

Gabriela Kaulitz

Kasei_19

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:05 pm
well im kinda like kai most of the time... silent/antisocial/merciless but in my good moods im like max O_o hyper/active/talkative and a little like rei but never like tyson...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:53 pm
My closest would be Max. I may not always be the very best, but I am usually one of the top. I am also usually very hyper, and kind and friendly to people. I'm not obsessed with mustard though. xd

ReiChan~InsertJokeHere~

Prodigious_girl

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:14 pm
Hmmm...I'd say a mix of Rei, Max, Kyoujyou, some Kai, some Takao, some Oliver...<.< >.> Yeah, that's about it. :3 Oh, and Brooklyn's love of animals!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:58 pm
I think that I am a mix between Tyson(Takao), Hilary(Hiromi), MingMing and Rei ^^'  

MssZenzy

Beyblade Association

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces