Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
How many hours... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

4O4 Error

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:49 am
Sometimes none eek but mostly 2-3 (or so). I share the puter with another avid user so my time is limited :  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:08 am
i am on usally 5-7 i love to watch amv and fmv along with anime episodes  

high summoner of aeons

Haruna

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:01 pm
on average about 5 hours

on a busy day I only spend an hour unless I'm busy with something having todo with the internet...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:34 pm
Hmm ...

On a regular day [half busy, as I'm always somewhat occupied -.-], I spend about 3 hrs. I just do the usual stuff, and lots of research for some reason. I like researching.

On a busy day [completely occupied, papers due tomorrow, dinner parties to go to, etc.], I spend about 0-2 hrs on the computer. 0 if I have a dinner party to go to and school before that, 2 if it's only a project due tomorrow. ^_^;; Again, I spend time on the computer purely on research - anywhere from what's new today to mythological creatures ... yes weird.

On a summer day [which is now, because there's no school], I spend 3-8 hrs on the computer. Writing, researching, that stuff.

I don't share computers, usually biggrin unless my mom needs to use mine and my brother's using the other one. Plus, mine's only a laptop.

TVBfan125

Ethozz

Unsealed Rogue

13,975 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:24 am
average day: 12 hours

busy day: 2-5 hours  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:58 am
Hmm...I'm going to sound really, really sad for saying this...

Weekdays; I spend about 5 hours, maybe more a day (depends on when I go to sleep). Weekends; if I don't go anywhere; I most likely spend 11 hours on this thing; just trying to force myself to type my book even if I don't want to. But it's highly unlikely to get one of those days where I don't do anything. But yes; It's 11 hours if I feel like going bed early...if not I guess you could say about 14 hours 3nodding I kind of do everything on here; so...there's not much need to play games or watch anything on TV. I have all I need in a vast collection of Muse videos rofl Oh but if it's one of those weekends when I'm not sitting around bored out of my mind I only spend like 2 hours on here; sometimes not even that.

Apocynthion

orange_penguin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:42 am
Average- to many to count! sweatdrop

Busy day- 3 hours. (I play late into the night. 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:45 am
Sadly and honestly I must say I spend way too much of my time on this machine we call a computer, and I need to find a life off the internet. sweatdrop  

Fukushu Kokochiyoi

Danno

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:57 am
I keep reading people saying they have no life or need to get a life. Is it really a bad thing to spend a large portion of your time in front of a computer? I mean, this thing's got everything! You can look anything up, you can watch TV shows, anime, movies, you can play games, you can interact with other people, you can draw pictures, and do so much more. All that packed into one place. What would you think would be 'better' for you? Going to libraries instead of looking it up on the Internet? Watching shows on a television? And sure it can be more fun to interact with other people in person, but with webcams and microphones, talking over messengers is pretty close. Only thing about computers is you can't physically play sports on them and you aren't likely to have a steady paying job. But sports aren't for everyone. So suppose someone has a life of computing, working, sleeping, and eating. Is that something that should be changed? ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:05 pm
On an average day? well up to...like 8 hours straight.like oen day i played BF2 for 8 whole hours without blinking and earned like 100 points
On a really busy day (read: when deadlines come)?busy days...im on for like 2 hours then im off then im back then im off and so on....unless i gotta go somewere or if zombies start attacking  

All That You Are

Chef Paula Deen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:42 pm
It depends on what kind of a day it is. I'm on alot but mostly just to talk to my friends.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:32 pm
depends on band practice  

Jeff Bohmer

Miss_Eiffel

Obsessive Accumulator

23,275 Points
  • Lovingly Advice 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:49 pm
Usually I spend 5 or 6 hours at day 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:36 pm
Oh wow, I only leave my computer to eat, drink, and pee. I stay on almost all night and nap periodically during the day, but it's summer. When school starts- only a few hours... I wanna cry!  

mono_chroma

mono_chroma

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:39 pm
DannoP
I keep reading people saying they have no life or need to get a life. Is it really a bad thing to spend a large portion of your time in front of a computer? I mean, this thing's got everything! You can look anything up, you can watch TV shows, anime, movies, you can play games, you can interact with other people, you can draw pictures, and do so much more. All that packed into one place. What would you think would be 'better' for you? Going to libraries instead of looking it up on the Internet? Watching shows on a television? And sure it can be more fun to interact with other people in person, but with webcams and microphones, talking over messengers is pretty close. Only thing about computers is you can't physically play sports on them and you aren't likely to have a steady paying job. But sports aren't for everyone. So suppose someone has a life of computing, working, sleeping, and eating. Is that something that should be changed? ninja

NEVER CHANGE!! Always have your eyes glued to the screen, and your tooshy to the chair!! Be proud to be Net obsesssed!!  
8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games