Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who do you hate from Naruto Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

obsidianbutterfly13

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:31 pm
I don't hate anyone...Almost all characters in Naruto are my favorite characters. biggrin

Although...I do have to admit that out of everyone, I somehow can't like Kabuto...I don't know what it is. Sure, he's pretty cool, but to me, his personality is just...dull? confused I can't figure it out.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:04 pm
>__< Tenten, I don't know why. Maybe because she's manly and obsessed with Neji U_U also her weapons kinda suck since all you need is wind to through them off course.  

SabTheNin

Zanbattou

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:16 am
Sylfer
Rock Lee...I know hes meant to be funny...but he jsut annoys me....

I know how you feel. I hate Rock Lee, it's the damn smile .. and the haircut. I wan to strangle him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 1:01 pm
I don't know how you can hate an Anime Chara...They are not real...Isn't 'I hate xxx' a bit too heavy?
3nodding

Hm... The Anime could be without Sakura or Rock Lee...or the two whith the 'White eyes' I don't know their names... xp  

Jyonouchi

Bubuzuke

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:35 am
Eyebrow
CrowSensei108
I hate Ino. She's even more anoying and useless than Sakura, and that's saying something.

Raizu
Ino = I just do >_> She's a b***h

I'm going to defend Ino. Why? She's my favorite girl.

She is SO not a b***h and she is SO not useless. If we all remember correctly, Ino was the one who befriended the unpopular little failure with a big forehead who cried a lot. She stuck up for her and cheered her on. Ino was nothing but unconditionally nice to Sakura. Then, if I remember even MORE correctly, it was SAKURA who said, "We're not friends anymore because we both like Sasuke!" THAT's pretty bitchy on Sakura's part if you ask me. And I believe Ino's initial reaction to that was "...wtf...?"
So that is why Ino's not a b***h.

She is not useless because she was a very successful female ninja in the academy. She was female ninja NUMBAA ONE!! And, comparing her to Sakura and Tenten, she's much better. Also, the only thing that might be keeping Hinata above Ino is the fact that Hinata's a Hyuuga. Ino's much better skilled.

Okay, I'm done. Probably no one will read this but here are my least favorite characters:
-Konohamaru and his posse
-Orochimaru
-Jiraiya
-Kabuto

And Tenten might as well not exist. But I don't hate her.

eyebrow, you read my mind. Ino is one of my favorites. I do however think Konohamaru and the girl he always is with are adorable (******** mucus boy, he is really disgusting), and I have a strange attraction towards Orochimaru.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:50 am
In support of Ino, I remember her teaching and caring for Sakura always. The rivalry between them seems almost like they are trying to prove their worth to one another. In the chuunin exams, Ino and Sakura's relationship was explained very vividly - with Ino defending Sakura from bullies that made fun of her, teaching her confidence (even giving Sakura a hairband that would make her forehead look better), and showing her the way. I'm sure you all remember her taking the time during school to teach Sakura what she needed to know in order to arrange flowers and earn the classes' respect. Ino was a good friend when Sakura really NEEDED it. And, even after she knew they weren't friends she still came to help Sakura when she was in danger in the forest. So yeah, I can really say that Ino is high up there on my favorites. I rambled, but I thought that Ino should have some more defense considering so many don't like her!  

Bubuzuke

CrabappleRed

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:59 pm
I despise Orochimaru. Yech. Creepy, creepy guy.

I'm also not at all fond of Itachi, the psycho murderer who is worshiped by many brainless fangirls for the simple virtue of his looks.

Also on my hate list is Sakura, which is too bad since I really, really wanted to like her. I really did. She has pink hair, and I heart pink hair. But I cannot like her, because she is the shallowest, stupidest creature I have ever seen. You'd think that after being picked on by every one else she's have enough compassion and decency not to turn around and pick on other non-popular people. And you'd think that she'd be a little nicer to Ino. There are millions of ways to make someone your rival and declare you want to fulfil their expectations for your growth. She could have found a much nicer one than 'OMG! We like the same guy! Perfect excuse to throw away all those years of close, caring friendship!'
Bah.
But I still hope! Please, Sakura, get better so I can like you! Gah!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:50 pm
Sakura and Ino, no question.  

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:02 am
haru_raver
i hate neji and his snooty little " i'm beter than all of you" atitude and the same gose for sauske.

Nejis opinion changes later on in the manga. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:03 pm
I can't hate sakura because of what she will become...she will help a lot more then kill..  

ChibiAngelwolf

goatling

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:54 pm
I hate Lee. He is the most annoying character in the world. Hes pretty cool when he fights but when it show his face its really annoting. scream  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:28 pm
sasuke just sucks. he cant except what has happened so he lives in the past. yeah it would suck if your family got killed by your brother but comeon. no friends no fun. thats just pathetic. my fav is easy to figure out  

Datesha

LadyKelsa

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:48 pm
My least favorite and most hated character so far has to be Sakura, She's annoying, she's pretty much useless and she keeps getting herself into trouble. stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:26 am
I hate Orochimaru, he killed my favs, the Sound Nins, Zaku, Rin and Dosu crying

he's a b*****d...  

LordDamien27

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Neko Maiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:38 am
*le shock* I luff EVERYONE. I can't think of any character who would improve the series if they were gone...

Though, incidentally, my favorite characters are some of the ones most commonly named. eek Sasuke, Sakura, Lee, Neji, and Shikamaru are my top five...

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff