Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 21: ...And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon...
Family Pets Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have family pets?
  Yes
  No
View Results

i_love_nutmeg

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:41 am
TintedShades
Awww, she's so cute! biggrin
oh thanks!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:00 pm
we have a kitty named Shavo. X) he's so fat... xd I wish I had a pic to show... D:

we had like, 6 cats at our old apartment, but when we moved, we didn't know what to do with the cats, so we left them there and were gonna go back to get them and figure out what to do, but the landlord just let them out before we could get any of them. my mom found Shavo one day, and them she found my kitty, Aragorn, but he ran away. so the only one we have ish Shavo. my grandma has one of our other cats, Oreo. :3 someday we hope to get her back. we're not even supposed to have Shavo where we live now, but we do anyway. 'cause we didn't know what else to do with him.  

MartianGirl from PlanetV

TintedShades

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:25 am
That makes me so sad cry . I've had several pets that have run away too cry !  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:31 pm
TintedShades
That makes me so sad cry . I've had several pets that have run away too cry !

aww. D: well, at least I have a ton of pics... XD;  

MartianGirl from PlanetV

TintedShades

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:52 am
Yeah, that's always good biggrin !  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:43 am
I have a black lab/boxer mix named butch who is dumb as a box of rocks but knows how to flush the toilet and open the door to let him and my other dog (chiuawa/wiener dog mix) Max out.  

n1t3ang3l(Tenshi)

~Hot.Noodles~

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:43 pm
dramallama  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:30 pm
n1t3ang3l(Tenshi)
I have a black lab/boxer mix named butch who is dumb as a box of rocks but knows how to flush the toilet and open the door to let him and my other dog (chiuawa/wiener dog mix) Max out.

That doesn't sound very dumb to me! Most of the dogs I know would not be able to do that, I don't think .  

TintedShades

Forever_Night

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:15 pm
User Image

This is my hedgehog abby smile . I lubbers her very much ^^
i also have a cat and a rat who unfortunatelly i dont have pics of on the comp. i'll get them soon ^^ and i lub them too lol  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:08 pm
You have a hedgehog heart That is so cool! I hope your cat and rat get along okay...  

TintedShades

liquid06

Friendly Regular

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:13 pm
At my old house we had 5 cats a horse, a donkey, a dog, many fish, 6 chickens, 1 duck and two geese. Now my mom is into cats. She's going to become one of those crazy old cat ladies. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:28 pm
Hehehe, there are a few on there way to that in my family too (I'm one of them ninja ).  

TintedShades

BeenieRastaBwoy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:54 pm
mah three dogs burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:39 am
When I was growing up my older sister had a cat she called "Lovey." My teenaged brother would not stoop to calling it that and started calling it "Stupid" and training it to come for food with that name. It was one of a batch of kittens and when the time came to give it away we had a good friend take it. She would go out and call "Here, Lovey, Lovey..... and get so tired she would finally call "Hey, Stupid!" Well the cat came running, but so did a few irate neighbors.  

Ms Jo

TintedShades

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:09 am
Haha, yeah my cat Jynx has so many different nicknames I don't think she knows her name xp .  
21: ...And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games