Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Official Simlish Dictionary! <post simlish words here> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

=)
  o.o
View Results

Pollination Technician

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:27 am
I heard my sim say "borkedgnudge!" while he plays the guitar on the sims 2 (PS2). I Have no Idea what it means...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:45 pm
.Venus.Orbiting.
~Strawberry-Memories~
You know the college songs? I think some of them song like they are saying english words...like one...it sounds like he is saying...

"I dry my eyes!!!!!!" and alot of others but I forgot

Actually, in the University EP for The Sims 2, they use real songs from a few lesser known, but still real, bands. If you look up the audio menu in the game, and go to the songs from the college music channel, it will show you the artists' names for each song.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Flaming Lips & p***y Cat Dolls.
[8
It's funny listening to them all simified. xD
I hate the song Dont cha but the song by Flaming Lips is on my iPod. [8

`R a i n b o w

rubybox

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:36 am
If you have The Sims 2 Pets, you get an Simlish version of that Pussycat Dolls song playing in the radio.

Also, when I read on the official Sims site that Simlish was partly based on Tagalog, I strained my ears to hear anything I would recognize. I think I did: when Sims are having a long conversation often while eating, someSim would reply "talaga?" which means "really?" in Tagalog. Of course it's with a Simlish accent.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:32 pm
haha. i cant wait to go back on sims now.

im soooo gonna be translating xd

good thread!

and i want sims2 pets sad  

Charlock_McCloud

Sarahsuke

Fluffy Cat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:48 am
There's also a Simlish version of "Let's Get Retarded" by the Black Eyed Peas in The Urbz: Sims in the City.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:41 pm
Secretly Bob
~Strawberry-Memories~
Oh yeah, it sounds like the llama says in his cheer...((I'll try))

"Basamaka Basamga Bassa Amy Amy Judge Judge Courge Courge GOOOO COURGE! (did I spell that right?) "

i thought it was more like, "bassagooga moag, bassagooga roag, turna fraiga lurna prega dolg dolg dolg! gurbitz, gurbitz, go, gerbitz!"

Yeah, that sounds familiar.  

Pinny Nickels

Pinny Nickels

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:43 pm
I'm gonna' start speaking Simlish at school. cool  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:57 am
The other day when I was in art class I went: gonk Shoo flee! On accident. Sometimes I look up the ceiling half expecting to see someone up there like the Sims do.

Sometimes I don't even realize they're speaking a different language because I'll just make them talk. Sometimes the things that appear in their word bubbles are just humorous in relation to the situation.

Like once, one of my sims was on the toilet, thinking about ice cream cones. Made me giggle.  

DawnHunter

[tofu][rocket]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:54 pm
    Haaa dee ba-baaa.
    The toddlers always say that when doing nothing.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:26 pm
rubybox
If you have The Sims 2 Pets, you get an Simlish version of that Pussycat Dolls song playing in the radio.

Also, when I read on the official Sims site that Simlish was partly based on Tagalog, I strained my ears to hear anything I would recognize. I think I did: when Sims are having a long conversation often while eating, someSim would reply "talaga?" which means "really?" in Tagalog. Of course it's with a Simlish accent.

I've never even heard of Tagalog. What part of the world is it from?

I remember when one of my mates had the original Sims he replaced all of the Sims' speach audio files with sound recordings of himself having a conversation in English! He said it was very strange having female Sims sound like him and all of their conversations were complete nonsense. A Sim might welcome another Sim by stating that the chicken tasted nice and then go on to shout hello when they got mad! lol rofl  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

bbyreminisce

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:54 pm
anyone heard "ya sha ba nayyyy" lmao thats the only thing that poped out of my head when i read the topic. i think it means "wth" but yet im not sure  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:57 pm
bbyreminisce
anyone heard "ya sha ba nayyyy" lmao thats the only thing that poped out of my head when i read the topic. i think it means "wth" but yet im not sure

I think that's something quite a few of my nannies seem to say.

I was playing Seasons today with a plantsim and she started doing the whole "he loves me, he loves me not" thing only its called "Plants Love Me?"and she did it loads of times. Each time she did it though she said something different. After listening for a while here's what I got:
Plants love me:- Sholee, Growlee, Glava, Glavi, Verjudi, Keswa.
Plants love me not:- Sholeema, Eswa, Glavabash, Glaviblash, Verjudiva, Keswanwo.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

lionantlers12066

9,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:21 am
"sesa-room?" is what my sims say to me when I need to move an object.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:49 pm
Dosda boochi is what the Sim says to the baby it is feeding. Thats all right now.  

minaflower71

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:29 pm
Menaceman

I've never even heard of Tagalog. What part of the world is it from?

Tagalog is a Filipino language. I have a friend who was adopted from the Phillipines. He taught himself to speak it from dictionaries.

It's actually a really widely used language, it's the seventh most spoken language in American homes.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff