Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
How old are you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How old are you really?
Under 13
0%
 0%  [ 3 ]
13 or 14
7%
 7%  [ 29 ]
15 or 16
18%
 18%  [ 72 ]
17 or 18
28%
 28%  [ 110 ]
19 or 20
18%
 18%  [ 71 ]
21 to 24
19%
 19%  [ 73 ]
25 to 29
3%
 3%  [ 14 ]
30 or Over
2%
 2%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 381

foxpaws

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:45 pm
I just turned 16 the 7th.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:49 pm
now... if you're going to go by mental age... i've been told i act like a child gonk or at least that's why my b/f's friends say i am all the time crying

*runs off to suck on my baba*  

Selevol

NewAgeLink

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:44 pm
Meh, Starlight... I've had a 38-years-old man hit on me online thinking me to be an adult, while kids at school calling me immature.

In other words: I have no idea what that has to do with my point, but my point is:
The more opinions you have to rely on, the better. Like politics. I'm going to be in both the Young Republicans & Young Democrats clubs at school this year, just so I can try to level out the propganda from both in my own mind...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:48 pm
NewAgeLink
Meh, Starlight... I've had a 38-years-old man hit on me online thinking me to be an adult, while kids at school calling me immature.

In other words: I have no idea what that has to do with my point, but my point is:
The more opinions you have to rely on, the better. Like politics. I'm going to be in both the Young Republicans & Young Democrats clubs at school this year, just so I can try to level out the propganda from both in my own mind...

lol i get that in person and i may seem childish at times but it's best not to judge me on that... i'm a hell of a lot smarter than i look and you'll learn that the more you talk to me... that if is you aren't scared of my insanity twisted  

Selevol

NewAgeLink

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:01 pm
Starlight
lol i get that in person and i may seem childish at times but it's best not to judge me on that...
Mmhm. I seem to be the demon that doesn't care to be mature, 'cause he understands what maturity tends to become... rolleyes
Starlight
i'm a hell of a lot smarter than i look and you'll learn that the more you talk to me...
Well, I haven't exactly seen you... xp
Starlight
that if is you aren't scared of my insanity twisted
I embrace insanity a lot more than most humans in this redneck city -- I suppose that's why I'm an outcast. whee heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:16 pm
NewAgeLink
I embrace insanity a lot more than most humans in this redneck city -- I suppose that's why I'm an outcast. whee heart

lol try a red neck state... or at least that's what everyone thinks  

Selevol

vampkitti

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:06 am
i cant wait to be bashed on this....the last time i said my age everyone called me sick and perverted for being on here....im 36  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 9:32 am
Er.......I recently turned 13, though a lot of people that are to lazy to look at my profile think I'm around 16. o_o'''  

Teennine

Vincent Shizu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:49 am
Hehe..Im 15 sweatdrop Lotsa people say Im more mature than that though.. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:43 am
im 17.....ill be 18 on the 20th  

Black Collie

Wolves Arucard

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 12:08 pm
Just turned 15 on the 24 of July  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:03 pm
Wolves Arucard
Just turned 15 on the 24 of July

Why is it that so many people on here are my age?

I'm 15, turning 16 on Feb.27. Not that anyone cares, tho. I've had people say I can act anywhere from 5-35 years old. Quite a range, if I do say so myself.  

2aetH

The Plus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:06 pm
JUst turned 14 August 9th and damn proud of it !!!! My mother says i'm a 45 year trapped in a 14 year olds body...so according to her terms, i'd be the oldest one here biggrin ...Ehh not important...as long as i'm mature  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:40 am
24 yrs old here. I will be 25 in the first week of October.  

Kristall Fox

Luna-Lionett

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:24 am
17. Mentally however i'm told i'm in the twenties by my parents. 'Least, that's what they say every time they try to get me to go get them something... just don't ask.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff