11%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 135

A Little Retarded

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:34 pm
mortsanglant
Emo does not equal cutter.

And cutter does not equal emo.

rolleyes

I'm with mortsanglant on this one. I used to cut and be suicidal but I wasn't emo. I've had a lot of s**t going on and that just helped me get through my pain. As for being suicidal...that's another story. Emo's will cut when they break a nail or something. There aren't many of those types out there anyways. >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:54 pm
wink EMO!?

User Image

TOTALLY.

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:12 pm
Sometimes i wish i had the godlike power of a moderator. Alas, i suppose we shall just have to tolerate this for a while.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:32 pm
zz1000zz
Sometimes i wish i had the godlike power of a moderator. Alas, i suppose we shall just have to tolerate this for a while.
YOU ARE ANNOYING.

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

whore27

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:56 pm
i'm def not emo...eww...and i used to be a cutter back in the day before i found my safety net in slipknot.....so yeah i still have some old marks and s**t from it  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:27 pm
I'm neither.
I'm a happy child! -^_^-
-slits wrists-  

Funkyblueeyes

xAsh-chanx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:09 pm
I used to cut..but I stopped for a friend.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:36 am
I used to (and still do, sometimes) cut.  

Nazo no Kanjojin

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:01 am
Morbid Obesity
zz1000zz
YOU ARE ANNOYING.

And you aren't?

rolleyes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:08 am
Yup, that's definitely me!  

_darkened_tears_

darkrock64

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:42 pm
well im emo and i do worse things then cutting... i kill myself emotionaly aka i allow the pain of my severe depression to make me sick i have lost my will to eat and i almost never sleep therefor i am killing myself by being to stuckup to show how i really feel my soul is sad but i hide it because of my social status as a lone wolf in sociaty no one seems to care or notice tat im hurting myself by keeping my emotions locked away within myself so i guess wat im doing is worse then cutting cause know one can see the truth  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:11 am
i used to be a cutter, but ive stoped.. the scars are almost gone now... i am trying to help my 2 best friends (my best friend,and her boyfriend) to stop too... i know how far they would go, and i know it wouldnt end good.. they both get depressed too easily  

undiscovered_darkness

Kamadev

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:29 pm
ummmmm.......well from what I know emo just means emotional emo's hate the world and cry about it emo's aren't cutters......and cutters aren't emo but if you count being cutter as being emo then I guess im goth and emo?.....well to much thinking whatever if you think i'm emo then add me i'm just sort of a cutter I don't think being a cutter means your emo....I think that is.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:06 pm
hey, i may cut and i may be a bit emo, but just because you cut doesn't mean your emo, and just because your emo doesn't mean you cut. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr....................  

Corpse_Bride_131

lml G A U G E lml

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:48 am
Any one who cuts them selves... needs to get their faces kicked in by me. I do it to my friends and i'll do it to a random person.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff