Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:26 pm
Furyion
We can't be 100% sure what it takes to obtain Mangekyou... they never actually showed you the scroll, it's just assumed that since that's what Itachi said to do, that's the only possible way to do it.

You beat me to it. We only have ITACHI'S word that the only way to obtain the Mangekyou is by killing one's best friend.

The theories on Naruto's awakening and the relationship among Naruto, Yondaime, and Kyuubi... I want to know who's right and I want to see the answer from Kishimoto-sensei himself!

The SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME! scream  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:29 pm
PS: It took this long for Sasuke to complete the Sharingan eye. How long will it take him to get the Mangekyou if at all? (although I do still remember the comment from the fight with Haku about haku's amazement at Sasuke first awakening the eye in battle... so... Sasuke developes better if fighting is helping force it into being?)

And I wanna see curse seal level 2 on Sasuke. Then we'll get to see two 'monsters' fighting! biggrin  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:03 pm
Zrana
PS: It took this long for Sasuke to complete the Sharingan eye. How long will it take him to get the Mangekyou if at all? (although I do still remember the comment from the fight with Haku about haku's amazement at Sasuke first awakening the eye in battle... so... Sasuke developes better if fighting is helping force it into being?)

And I wanna see curse seal level 2 on Sasuke. Then we'll get to see two 'monsters' fighting! biggrin

That'd be cool!!

...but, then, that'd mean he'd end up giving up his body and his control over it and himself to Oro-chan, neeeee? That'd might make things worse...

But more interesting... >3

...and, i reeeally really still hope Chouji and Neji are ok.. oo  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:37 pm
Furyion
We can't be 100% sure what it takes to obtain Mangekyou... they never actually showed you the scroll, it's just assumed that since that's what Itachi said to do, that's the only possible way to do it.

your right but sasuke did. and he is thinking the same thing.  

Fire Wraith

claZa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:55 am
Zrana

I really want to see Naruto and Sasuke go at each other with everything they've got, but I have a hunch that Kakashi is going to interfere. ( gonk ).
But now the the Kyuubi is 'released' in Naruto it's going to become extremely dangerous for Sasuke, unless uses his level 2 cursed seal or he acquires the Mangekyou... quick. However, as much as I dislike Sasuke, I don't want him to follow Orochimaru. He can turn out like a badass like his sexy brother. That's fine. But I'd rather he stay in Konoha xp  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:39 pm
Fire Wraith
Furyion

I'm just very hopeful that no one has to die... what can I say? I'd like Sasuke to obtain Mangekyou without anything too serious happening, outside of some bad a** fighting.  

Furyion

Kyubi no Youko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:34 pm
I really like Kakashi and hopefully episode 101 means they'll show his face. Maybe we'll see what he really looks like.
Here is a drawing by Felidae of what Kakashi might look like.
Spoiler...It's pretty good but I think the artist could have made his face a bit more even looking. xp xp xp
For episode 101 and a very Happy Birthday to Kakashi!
Click here if you want to see this artist drawing: http://sasha.gaiaonline.com/arena/index.php?i=166150  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:40 pm
That picture is amazing!  

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

Kyubi no Youko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:14 am
DanieBarton03
That picture is amazing!
Thanks I wish I could draw half as well as the artist.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:22 am
Furyion
Fire Wraith
Furyion

I'm just very hopeful that no one has to die... what can I say? I'd like Sasuke to obtain Mangekyou without anything too serious happening, outside of some bad a** fighting.

Yeah I feel you. I dont want to see anyone die. I also dont want sasuke to get the mangekyou. I think thats what drove itachi over the edge and made him kill the clan.  

Fire Wraith

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:59 am
woot... jump came out a day early!

just downloaded the latest chapter raw... can't wait for a translation.

hehe... looks soooo good.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:00 pm
shinimegami42

cool! I can't wait to read that chapter, but I have to. xp  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:11 pm
Naruto shouldn't have to die, but I really want to see Sasuke get the mangekyou. It's so cool!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:22 pm
Zrana
shinimegami42

Wow... Spoiler!

Naruto/Kyuubei Hybrid is more bad a** than I ever thought. The way he can extend his chakra like a completely new limb is so cool. And Sasuke is finally activating his curse. Wow... this fight is going to get seriously intense soon. I can't wait.  

Furyion

claZa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:39 am
Furyion
Zrana
shinimegami42

Wow... Spoiler!

Naruto/Kyuubei Hybrid is more bad a** than I ever thought. The way he can extend his chakra like a completely new limb is so cool. And Sasuke is finally activating his curse. Wow... this fight is going to get seriously intense soon. I can't wait.

Sorry to burst your bubble... but My guess is.. Kakashi is going to come before they strangel each other to death. gonk  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff