Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:12 pm
Kadiri Takara

19 xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:56 pm
Fenrir SongMoon
Pft, I bet I can find worse. The fact that you can type that well gives you away.

I'm more of an essay-type person, not RPing, to tell the truth. sweatdrop I do my best. XP  

Ascend

Meliantha

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:08 am
Hello, all you new people! whee I will eventually get to know you all, since I've been posting like a maniac... xd Hmm...well, to catch up with you all, I'm 16, and I'm sure you noticed my sig...but I'll say it anyway! My birthday's on the 19th! 3nodding

Ami - you are the first person I've met (besides my lit teacher) who actually likes essays. eek I'm more of a creative writing type person myself...

And Temra! go to www.newgrounds.com and search "Fairy Sorrow." Actually, everyone should! 3nodding It's really well done - in my opinion, anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:45 pm
I'm old --> 25 sweatdrop

And I'm new to the whole RP thing, at least this style. I'm a vet at tabletop, though. I played MERP with Valgav for at least 5 years. further than that and it's fuzzy. xd

I have my own RP guild (mostly, anyway), and will be linking here to affiliate and all that good stuff.  

Lord Shishio

Kai Karasurei

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:22 pm
Lord Shishio
I'm old --> 25 sweatdrop

And I'm new to the whole RP thing, at least this style. I'm a vet at tabletop, though. I played MERP with Valgav for at least 5 years. further than that and it's fuzzy. xd

I have my own RP guild (mostly, anyway), and will be linking here to affiliate and all that good stuff.

I am 18 and been playing tabletop for more than half my life.
I am a vet warhammer player.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 11:51 pm
Meliantha
Ami - you are the first person I've met (besides my lit teacher) who actually likes essays. icon_eek.gif I'm more of a creative writing type person myself...

Actually, there are two you've met who like writing essays....  

Fenrir SongMoon

Ascend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:21 pm
Fenrir SongMoon
Meliantha
Ami - you are the first person I've met (besides my lit teacher) who actually likes essays. icon_eek.gif I'm more of a creative writing type person myself...

^_^ My social studies/history teacher tends to like my writing better than my Language Arts/English teacher, anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:06 pm
Einstein Ami
Fenrir SongMoon
Meliantha

^_^ My social studies/history teacher tends to like my writing better than my Language Arts/English teacher, anyway.

I like writing them...just not turning them in!  

MrsMica
Crew

Sage of Chaos

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:00 pm
Penden
Einstein Ami
Fenrir SongMoon
Meliantha

I like writing them...just not turning them in!

You are all better people than I am xp

*continues to ignore Theology paper due on Tues.*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:28 pm
Hm. I coulda sworn I made a post in here earlier...*shrugs* Oh well!

I'm right there along with you, Sage! I just...have an aversion to essays. >.o; More specifically, literary analyses. *shudders* They're just so formal and straitlaced...I can warm up to creative essays, depending on the topic.  

Meliantha

Pleasant Distraction

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:20 am
Beginning typing she isn't sure what to say or even how to say it only discovering as she went along that she was yet again doing an explaination in RP style "well damn" Kat didn't understand in the least why it had seemed to happen so much lately but there really wasn't much she could do about it and only went where her mind led her.

What could she tell these people about herself that would matter in the slightest. She bit her lip as she was prone to do and then K.I.S.S.'d it off. Keep it Simple Stupid. "I enjoy tabletop, L.A.R.P. and recently this whole forum thing, tho i still occassionally IM RP." She idly tapped keys on the keyboard as she thought for a bit more "I've tabletopped for 7 years, am known as 'teh ebily cute DM' and like a challenge, wether mentally or just in general.'

She went over and turned on her music player, that she had forgotten to turn on the last time she rebooted and set it up to play again, still trying to figure out anything to say or if she had said enough. 'excuse the RP formatting, it seems to be a habit of mine lately any time I need to say anything but can't think of how to do it"

She began tapping her foot as she thought again. "Well, I''m an artist and occassional writer, tho the art brings in what little money I get from my creativity, I love RPing but definately want to get better. I was just 5 short months ago one of those types who..." shuddering in recollection "typed in five lines for my post".

Kat thought about how she really needed to clean her desk again "Anyhoo....thanks to Josh and watching him RP, I took it as a challenge to better myself and improve my skills and have been steadily working towards that goal for the last three ? or so months as well as having a fairly successful RP Guild of my own." said right before she curled her tongue into her teeth and biting down.

"I think that's it really, thanks for letting me ramble" deciding enough was enough and simply hitting the submit button and going to find something else to do, stopping at the last moment and remebering something obvious, which was of course why she forgot it "Call me Kat please" then hitting the submit button.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:28 am
*Notes that he hasn't done this yet, so he grabs Zelyhon's format and goes to it...*

Zelyhon's format, TMJ's bio,
Name: themightyjello
Name's Origin: Originally... Devil May Cry. Though it developed from a stupid joke to make myself feel better every time Nelo Angelo kicked my a** into something else, eventually working its way into a character as a stupid joke... then the character developed, and it no longer became a joke, it was just kind of... rockin'. Thusly, I use it everywhere, it's never taken, since it's damn original, if I say so myself...
Currently attending school at: Univesity of Minnesota: Minneapolis
Intended Major: No fackin' clue. xp
Went to High School at: Archbishop Hill-Murray Catholic School... (I looked HAWT in the uniforms. 3nodding )
Employment: Nadda.
Father's Job: Supervising Sales Manager for Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing (3M).
Mother's job: HSI Counsellor.
Siblings: 1 older brother, 1 younger sister
Hobbies: Gaia... um... if I have time, I doodle and watch anime, I also have a video game addiction, but it's not as strong as my addiction to RPing, and chaos in general.
Favorite System: PS2
Favorite Game Series': RPGs: Anything from Squaresoft, Others: Armored Core, Dynasty Warriors, GTA, Resident Evil
Favorite anime: Key the Metal Idol
Favorite Manga: Ain't got none.
Best Anime movie ever: Princess Mononoke
Current AMV collection size: 148 vids
Other Hobbies: Debating various things.
Favorite Food: Meatloaf, meatballs, whatever you can do with a couple of pounds of ground beef and some ingenuity.
Favorite Movie (Non-anime): Fallen
Favorite Instrument: Violin
Favorite Store: Electronics Boutique
Favorite Bands: VAST, TOOL, NIN, Offspring, The Echoing Green, The Pillows
Webcomics I read: 8-Bit Theatre, Dominic Deegan, Sinfest, Mac Hall, Megatokyo, Penny Arcade, CTRL-ALT-DEL, RPG World, Sexy Losers
Average # of Monty Python References per day: 3
Other Hobbies: *Pointing out repeating sections.*
Favorite RP system: Dungeons and Dragons, haven't had experience with any others...
Current Characters: More than the stars in the sky, mortal...

Okay, that done... on to the more personal things of it...

Hi, y'all, I be teh Joshness, as some might refer to me. To date, I have 14 months and 17 days of experience in any form of roleplaying, be it messenger, forum, tabletop, whatever... *Points to his Gaia join date.*

As far as how things go with me... they're usually interesting... Characters, I like to play ones that are interesting more than anything else, though I have a knack for being a villain...

Apparently I have some natural talent for this, or something, because everywhere I go nowadays I'm hearing from people that they look up to me, respect me, are inspired by me to do better... It's kinda odd being labeled as an inspiration to so many people, when all I've done is played a game. sweatdrop

Though it does have its perks. wink

*Waves to everyone, then snaps his fingers and walks out as the fangirls fawn over him. whee heart *  

themightyjello

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100

Pleasant Distraction

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:33 am
stare *doesn't fawn* wink heart 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:44 am
No, you don't fawn... very few actually fawn... you just oogle a bit and tackleglomp at random. sweatdrop

crying You don't love me as much as the others... xp Otherwise you'd have sent me a picture of your boobs with my name written across them like Sam did. cry  

themightyjello

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100

Pleasant Distraction

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:11 am
*shrugs* Oh I adore you, I just don't fawn over just anyone....I have certain qualities I require for me to fawn over a person blaugh

1. Sexah voice
2. Hair you can play with
3. Strange intelligence
4. Strong personality
5. Warped sense of Humor
6. Piercing eyes
7. the ability to put up with me. 3nodding
8. able to understand me
9. Nice hands
10. Sexah voice 3nodding

Basically the perfect man that will never exist. sad

and sam is an adorble yet slightly disturbed woman, a tempting bit but still distubing , like most of my ex girlfriends if truth be told.  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games