Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Any actual vampires out there? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:37 am
chainz_the_crazy_clown
Vampires, interesting subject matter, I have never thought of my self as to much of a vampire before my girlfriend started pointing out more and more of my vamper habits.
arrow I have sharp k-9's
arrow I function better at night.
arrow I find my self able to be really stethy at night.
arrow I do like the taste of blood.
arrow I get sunburned quite easy
arrow I to not really like the sun, I mean I can go out in it, but it burns when I first do,
arrow I heal fast and have never been sick in my life.
arrow I love the sound of heart beats.
arrow And one of my favored things are when my girlfriend is over is to just lie down on my couch and bight on her neck and shoulders ....
arrow And no matter what I?m doing my skin tends to be colder than the room I'm in.
arrow I?m one of the most genital and romantic people you will ever know.... (( Vampires tend to be vary romantic, so just thought I would put that )))
I mean I don?t need blood to live, and I don?t have an aversion to crosses or holy water. But it is just funny how much like a vampire I am .... lol

sounds like myself a bit... twisted exept i dont have a girlfriend cuz i'm a girl, i'm not gay so..  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:24 am
Sounds like me in a smaller extent too, except I don't think vampires exist.  

Ndoki

vampyre_smiles

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:57 am
I'm Sang-Psy, which means I can survive by taking energy but I work better with blood in my system.

There is a site, reapersofblood.org, with some good info. It tells what "symptoms" to look for, separates myth from fact and tells how to work on abilities like energy manipulation. Even if you have things generally figured out, there are some good tips on there.

The Vampyre Who Smiles ^,-,^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:24 am
razorblade6060
chainz_the_crazy_clown
Vampires, interesting subject matter, I have never thought of my self as to much of a vampire before my girlfriend started pointing out more and more of my vamper habits.
arrow I have sharp k-9's
arrow I function better at night.
arrow I find my self able to be really stethy at night.
arrow I do like the taste of blood.
arrow I get sunburned quite easy
arrow I to not really like the sun, I mean I can go out in it, but it burns when I first do,
arrow I heal fast and have never been sick in my life.
arrow I love the sound of heart beats.
arrow And one of my favored things are when my girlfriend is over is to just lie down on my couch and bight on her neck and shoulders ....
arrow And no matter what I?m doing my skin tends to be colder than the room I'm in.
arrow I?m one of the most genital and romantic people you will ever know.... (( Vampires tend to be vary romantic, so just thought I would put that )))
I mean I don?t need blood to live, and I don?t have an aversion to crosses or holy water. But it is just funny how much like a vampire I am .... lol

sounds like myself a bit... twisted exept i dont have a girlfriend cuz i'm a girl, i'm not gay so..

Quick question...do you ever become irritable around those with little or no intelligence? That all that sounds like me, except I can't stand people with no brains. If I can't have an intelligenct conversation I cannot talk to a person.  

Anarchist flame

Ndoki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:59 pm
Would anyone be opposed to me pasting my extended discussion post in here since I really don't wanna have to retype it all up? It's kinda long.

I have never heard of people having k-9's but I do have sharp canines.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:19 am
most of us vamps actually dont have very sharp canines. mine are a little longish(noticably) and quite sharp(i've accidentally scratched my tongue once or twice), but that likely has no connection with my vampirism.

besides, chainz_the_crazy_clown, the things you describe make you more of a blood fetishist with a low temperature than anything. what makes a vampire a vampire is that we actually NEED to feed off of the life(or pranic) energies of others on occasion to survive. again i state that none of us are immortal or have an overextended life span or anything of that sort. we live the same amount of years as anyone else.  

DR490N

Ndoki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:54 pm
Have you been diagnosed with a disease requiring you feed off people to survive?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:49 am
blessed be all ( i wonder how i can put pictures and stuff like that in my sigg box)  

beckylove

beckylove

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:51 am
TURNS IN TO A CAT
stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:11 am
Wow.

Way to randomly post something that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Learn to read guildlines, foo.

stare

MortSanglant

beckylove

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:20 am
MortSanglant
Wow.

Way to randomly post something that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand.

stare
i know what it is for and i did read but what u do not comprehend is that im trying to be friendly saying hi to every one .......  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:26 am
so who are realy vamps in here stare  

beckylove

beckylove

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:51 am
i love vamps there so romantic ...... ahhhhh stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:14 am
beckylove
MortSanglant
Wow.

stare
i know what it is for and i did read but what u do not comprehend is that im trying to be friendly saying hi to every one .......

You be friendly and say hi in either the Fresh Victims thread if your introducing yourself or the Chatbox. Not in some random thread.

MortSanglant

beckylove

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:47 am
well if i want to do it in this thread i will do it cause u aint my mother and u cante tell me where to write it if i want to be friendly in this thread then i will be friendly .... end of conversation because u have no right tell me where to be of not to be friendly ok ...... so mote it be ...... stare  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff