16%
 16%  [ 19 ]
gai
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
haku
8%
 8%  [ 10 ]
other (there's not that much left to choose from...)
12%
 12%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 118

Ephesea

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:21 pm
Ryuken38
damn haku..just had to be a guy...almost made me gay..lol..jk

Who cares if he was a guy, he loved Zabuza no matter what his sex was...I love Haku as his kawaii little gay self! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:32 pm
its weird though..come on..a guy that looks totally like a girl and even talks like one..is a guy...so u dont find that odd...and its a bit misleading...  

S_H_I_NO

Ephesea

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:39 pm
Ryuken38
its weird though..come on..a guy that looks totally like a girl and even talks like one..is a guy...so u dont find that odd...and its a bit misleading...

I don't find it odd at all...in fact that made me love Haku's character even more. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:49 pm
lol...i guess...thats just me though..lol  

S_H_I_NO

Spence Wind

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:35 pm
Izchi
Me loves Lee... I'm the first to vote him on the poll... *Sobs*

Check out the sig...
/Hearts appear in eyes../
Maybe we were destined...
Wait, what am I doing out in this forum....
/Poofs away/  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:46 pm
i actually did put up alot more people up on the quiz, like zabuza, kiba, and even dosu! but there wasn't enough room for anymore people..... crying .

i'm not a huge fangirl, but i do think that sasuke is cute. and i like nejii, too. some fangirls are creepy. like sakura.....*shiver*........ and ino........ but, i'm not that type of fangirl. i just thought that since lots of girls kept going on threads and telling people that they like sasuke-kun, i'd make this thread. this is the first time i've made a thread and gotten more than 30 posts...... i'm so emo...... sweatdrop . yeah......  

akai sakura

Analog Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:15 pm
Heluma
Ryuken38

I don't find it odd at all...in fact that made me love Haku's character even more. whee

Everyone loves that gender confused lil bishy ;D  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:17 pm
akai sakura
i actually did put up alot more people up on the quiz, like zabuza, kiba, and even dosu! but there wasn't enough room for anymore people..... crying .

i'm not a huge fangirl, but i do think that sasuke is cute. and i like nejii, too. some fangirls are creepy. like sakura.....*shiver*........ and ino........ but, i'm not that type of fangirl. i just thought that since lots of girls kept going on threads and telling people that they like sasuke-kun, i'd make this thread. this is the first time i've made a thread and gotten more than 30 posts...... i'm so emo...... sweatdrop . yeah......

Hey im emo ;D haw  

Analog Boy
Crew

Ephesea

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:13 pm
Sylfer
Heluma
Ryuken38

Everyone loves that gender confused lil bishy ;D

Yes, Haku is very bishy...and very lovable!!! whee  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:18 pm
lol... biggrin  

S_H_I_NO

uchiha_sista

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:40 pm
heart sasuke-kun is sooooooooo cool! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:42 pm
forgot the sound ninja's girl name..hmm  

S_H_I_NO

Ephesea

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:24 pm
Ryuken38
forgot the sound ninja's girl name..hmm

Do you mean Kin?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:45 am
i think sasuke is cute but i dont think he is all that great of a fighter i think naruto could whoop his a**...poor naruto...he likes sakura but she doesnt even care about him...so sad...  

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

uchiha_sista

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:50 pm
anbu38
i think sasuke is cute but i dont think he is all that great of a fighter i think naruto could whoop his a**...poor naruto...he likes sakura but she doesnt even care about him...so sad...
same thing for me!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces