Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

w00t
  GOLD!
View Results

[the_Lioness]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:51 pm
My problems with black clothes:
Everything that you get on them shows up. This is not good when you are only fifteen and the oldest child out of eight. Little children tend to fling food everywhere.
I have eight cats that love me like catnip. Fur everywhere.
People ask if that is all that I wear, and tell me that I should try color sometime. Upon hearing that, my mother attemps forcing me into a pink blouse.
*shudders*

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:28 pm
Actually myprob with black is that itgets animal hairon it. I have alot of cats and dogs so that gets annoying. plus my mom tries to get me 2 wear pink too. Not jus tpink but PINK pink the color of cotton candy.  

Mystic_ neko

Paine218

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:35 pm
...someone in my family was washing my clothes and mixed it with my white shirt that had my name on it and when it came out the white shirt was a really weird grey...the letters even smeared....i guess that was because i used a black marker to fix the letters.....  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:30 pm
I hate having to use lint rollers Dx  

A Little Retarded

NaneXx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:06 am
[the_Lioness]
Kyoki Kitsune
Sneekysnake
Veroneko2
Demi Veritaz
Actually, black and white clothing are about equal with heat and absorption. Black actually ventilates more, and white ventilates very little, however, black absorbs more adiation, so i think they're equal in that respect.

Big words eek
if i could understand this, i'd be freakin smart
That isn't hard to understand at all. .___.
Yeah, I understand all of that. Maybe you guys are just... never mind. Maybe I just have a big vocabulary, and you don't. *sigh* Oh well...

I understand it, but it is only the word adiation that I didn't understand st first. But I suppose it just means heat. neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:31 am
i have a white cat that might as well be a big fur ball so i know how you all feel when it comes to the lint rollers.  

Abject_Abomination

Merry Platypus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:52 pm
I'm in the band at my youth group. My friend said I shouldn't wear black to church. Jewish men wear black all the time.

Is that a problem?

Flour looks bad on black clothing. Not to mention I don't look very hardcore when I explain that I was baking peanut butter cookies.

If I put razor blades in the dough, would that be cool?

Whatever, I like to garden and bake cookies. Bite me.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:04 pm
Merry Platypus
I'm in the band at my youth group. My friend said I shouldn't wear black to church. Jewish men wear black all the time.

Is that a problem?

Flour looks bad on black clothing. Not to mention I don't look very hardcore when I explain that I was baking peanut butter cookies.

If I put razor blades in the dough, would that be cool?

Whatever, I like to garden and bake cookies. Bite me.

Nope, it shouldnt be a problem. Haha, well I suggest not putting razor blades in the dough. It might be a bit hard to eat the cookies! Well at least you are doing something interesting!  

NaneXx

Plan-Galere

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:36 pm
Pfft, those are just inconvienient. The real dangers of black clothing are when you're walking along the road/crossing the street at night. Can you say Automobile PWNAGE? I always balance my waredrobe. My favourite colours are black and light green.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:11 pm
miraridemon
Pfft, those are just inconvienient. The real dangers of black clothing are when you're walking along the road/crossing the street at night. Can you say Automobile PWNAGE? I always balance my waredrobe. My favourite colours are black and light green.

You are quiet right. Your avi is very nice by the way.  

NaneXx

Demi Veritaz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:16 pm
Haha, thats why you get some reflective stickers and put em on your shirt  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:38 pm
Haha reflective stickers rofl  

NaneXx

Demi Veritaz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:30 pm
Work wouldnt it?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:53 am
Yes it would work whee  

NaneXx

Ming Chen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:08 am
black clothing's great and all, but now that it's summer, it's been getting a bit too warm. I'm one of the people who prefer it icy cold. but i wear black anyways -^.^-  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff