Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abortion?
  Yes, it should be outlawed.
  No, it's the mother's right.
View Results

wiffle bean

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:09 pm
I don't think that I would have one. I've had a miscarriage when I didn't even know I was pregnant and that broke my heart, so I can't see myself willingly terminating a pregnancy. However I am from America, and in this wonderful ( wink ) country we have certain rights. One of those rights is a person's right to choose. I will fight to the death to defend that right for anyone.

If you want to bring religion in to this and argue that God says it's wrong and that the person will go to hell, just let me remind you that God also says we are not here to judge, that is his job. If that person is going to hell, well don't you worry a bit about it, it's not you. Free will and choice. That's what makes life great.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:50 am
Completely your own choice and I don't think that until you have become pregnant/ had a child that you should be able to comment on it. Because no matter how strong your ideologies, you simply don't know what it's like or how badly you can screw up both your own and your child's life.
I personally agree with the decision to be able to terminate if you think that you are not yet equipped to deal with the consequences.
As for the whole "you shouldn't have sex until you're ready to deal with being pregnant" statement, i think that that is bullshit. Some people aren't ready for a really long time. My sister didn't have her first kid until she was 32, does that mean that she should have remained celebate that whole time? plus, what happens if you are being careful and using contraception and it's not effective? what then, genius?

I respect those who have the courage to keep/ terminate their pregnancies as both are hard choices to make.  

Jesm_mule

Pinkie Yo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:27 pm
only as hell can be eh?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:21 pm
So, if you're way too immature to avoid getting pregnant, despite being completely unready to have a kid, you should be punished and forced to have the child? Wow, that poor kid.

And if you're mature enough to avoid getting pregnant but don't ever want to have a child, you should be celibate, since no birth control is 100% reliable?

Or, if you wanted a child and got pregnant, but something completely unforeseeable then happened and made having a child a HORRIBLE thing to do at that point in time, you're basically screwed?

Oh, and what happens if a woman is raped, but can't prove it or is just too ashamed to come forward?

I'm pro-choice, not because I think ideally I should be able to do whatever the hell I want with my body, but because life really is a world of gray, and abortions aren't something confined to dumb whores that would magically become super-moms if they weren't so busy using abortions as birth control.  

Calliope Solipsism

Wheezing Nerd

Janaka

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:59 pm
You know what? I think teenage girls should take some ******** responsibility for their goddamned actions. If you think you're old enough to be having sex with out a condom then you should be forced to take care of that ******** child. IT'S YOUR OWN GODDAMNED FAULT.

I am so ******** sick of hearing little bitches complain that if they don't wanna be safe they should have the choice of abortion. You know what? CONDOMS DON'T ******** FEEL ANY DIFFERENT THAN THE REAL THING! The ultra thin sensitive ones are ******** great for the morons who b***h it doesn't feel right. Anyone who says that is just an a*****e and I want to shoot you in your ******** face.

The only exception to my opinion is rape and incest. Those aren't the fault of the women and therefore should be considered applicants for abortions. AND! And if the pregnancy could potentially be fatal to the mother.

A little side note of interest for ya'll, too: I've heard many arguments that gays are promiscuous and spread diseases. Hmmm. Interesting. This amuses me greatly because I have yet to see a rise in gay teen pregnancy. Wouldn't you think teen pregnancy = PROMISCUOUS BITCHES WHO CAN'T TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR ACTIONS?! ******** HELL!  
Literate Hell

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff