Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
I'll be there... ||| A drama RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God, no!!!! Not our beloved Bishie!!!
  KK: *smirks* "'t Is my Rp... I get to kill him as much times as I want. "
View Results

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:33 am
((omg crying ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:20 am
[Angel, I forced all the roles but Seto's and Moki's on you. ]  

May La Nee

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:12 pm
((Okay... this should be interesting xd When should the lawyer appear?))

Yugi put a comforting arm around Mokuba, who looked like he had just seen death.
"Mokuba... how's Seto?" Yugi asked softly, feeling Bakura beside him curl up in a ball
((he's just gonna be there for the hospital, then disapear))

The doctors gave Seto's bed some space. He was breathing, sure, but their monitors were showing that it was a forced effort. "Nurse... go get the boy... he may want to be here. There's not much more we can do."
The young woman nodded, walking out into the corrodor.
"Mokuba-san... would you like to talk with Seto-san? We've got him stabalized now. You're may come too, if you would like." The nurse was making this Mokuba's coice. Being a Kaiba fan (who isn't wink ) she knew how close the brothers were.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:32 pm
Mokuba sat in silence, even with the arm wrapped around him. Yugis touch was conforting, but it still did not ease his pain. "I dunno..he's bad..I think hes going to die soon.." he replied. His voice cracked as the tears formed in his eyes. He was denying it, but a part of him told him his brothers time was short. His heart ached, his stomach cherned at the very thought. " But he cant..hes all I have left in the world. First my mother died right after she held me. My father died..and now..my brother." at this point, he was sobbing. Seto could not die, not now, he did not want to be left alone. Seto was his only family left, and soon he would be gone. Why was this curse on him, what did he ever do?

Then the nurse came, his eyes looked up filled with tears. She did not have to say much before he walked back into the room. If Seto was going to die, he had to do something. He did not care who was there, he may have before, but this would be his only chance. He never told his brother how much he loved him, he was the world. Seto was a family in one, and his best friend. They did not hug and kiss like normal siblings did. Passing by people on the street, brothers always hugged their sisters or brothers, as if it were a casual hello. They only did it when they had been torn apart and were happy to see each other. And some times, he would see siblings kiss one anothers cheeks, somethimes even lips. It was not as if they were sexual, they were innocent quick kisses. Small reminders of how much they were loved.

But he and Seto never did that, they simply stood side by side. Still as stone, Seto showing no emotion. But Mokuba knew better, he knew Seto loved him with everything, even if it was never spoken about. But it was about time he said it aloud, for the world to hear. If Seto was going to leave him, the only thing he needed to hear from him was I love you. This plan of his was crazy, and may freak some out, but since when did he care. There was no press, no tabloids, just them. If Yugi and the others came, he did not care. Though he prefered to be alone with Seto. All he could do now is have worhtless hope, that things may change at the last moment.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:51 am
[Let's add some false hope. ninja twisted ]
Seto slowly opened his eyes.
His sight was still blurry, but slowly becoming better.
"M-Mokuba..."
He felt he was getting more grip on his body, and everything became clearer than it was a second ago.
He realized he had just completely lost consciousness, and had managed to get back again.
The beeps coming from a machine next to the bed seemed to become more regular, and Seto's will to have it stay that way became stronger.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:00 pm
Mokuba smiled beside his brother. His eyes seemed to light up as the light in Setos eyes had returned. Leaning slightly forward, his hands gripping the metal bars along the bedside. He was so relieved now that Seto ahd woken up. "Big brother..your alright.." he whispered hoarsely. The lump in his throat seemed to settle slightly. Thouhg it refused to make its way down his throat completely. Subconciously Mokuba began to move some stray strans away from Setos eyes. Revealing more of his brothers heveanly complection and his deep azure eyes. A small smile ran along his cheeks, his eyes softly gazing at his elder. "How do you feel?" he whispered.

At the moment, Mokuba did not take notice to the others in the room. In fact, he was unsure to if they had followed him at all. By the sounds of it, they had been alone in the room. Just the two of them, in silence, it was wonderful. There was not much to say, he just liked to gaze at his brothers eyes. The silence was still and comforting, it was a ease on Mokubas pain. He did not need to sit, he was fine standing. This way he got to see more of his brother.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:02 pm
Yugi and Bakura sat in silence, letting Mokie be alone with his brother. Neither of them were particularilly fond of Seto, certainly, but they didn't wish him dead. Ok, maybe Joey would, Yugi reflected, but he certianly didn't.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:03 pm
Sad.. and depressing Oo;; and I aint even a part of the darn rp either xD although o.o.... I dunno I should join 3nodding dunno..))  

Kiara Wellsome

Conservative Raider

3,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

May La Nee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:34 am
[You're welcome to join, Kiara, but I wonder as who. sweatdrop ]

"I feel like I'm just waking up."
Seto's voice was soft and cracky, but stable.
His mind seemed to restart working again, and he managed to get his gaze off of the ceiling and in Mokuba's eyes.

"I'm going to be fine." He thought, as his usual state of mind returned to him, along with his common stubbornness.
He did not know that the tumors were pulsating[CIBUH] as blood ran through, so that the blood flow to his mind and heart could be cut off again any second now.

[CIBUH = Can It Be Used Here? I'm still not English. sweatdrop whee ]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:36 pm
((I think so sweatdrop i may be in a high level eng class, but grammar is lost on me sweatdrop Kiara, take any1 but the lawyer, and have fun w/ it 3nodding ))  

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:31 am

Mokubas eyes fell into a gentle gaze as he looked at his brother. The fact that he felt as if he were just awaking from a innocent slumber was rather adorable. He chuckeld softly at the words, "Well you sort of did. You passed out for a moment, but your fine now." Mokuba explained. His face was gentle for his brother. He took a gentle hold of his brothers hand, stroking it with his thumb. Making sure to stay a well distance from the IV in his vein. Leaning down to his knees, now meeting his brothers gaze, once it had been turned to him.

The deep blue eyes seemed to become more pale and soft. He was vunerable in the white bed where he lay. But he would make sure that no one would take advantage of his brothers bedbound vunerablility. Staying by his side and protecting him from anyone outside. Though he knew that none of the others wanted his brothers death, that would be too harsh. But he definatly did not want Joeys presence in this room. Joey hated his brother most of all, but not even Joey would wish for something like this. No matter, he still refused to let too many near his brother. Seto needed rest, and not a soul was going to ruin that.

Suddenly, the thought came that he was depriving Seto of well deserved rest. Shifting his gaze to the hand that held his brothers. Looking back at his brother, "Would you like to rest..or are you alright?" he whispered. Seto had just woken from being passed out. If feeling he had just woken up, he may not want to go back to sleep. Resting his chin on the metal bar that seperated the two, his gaze softened. His brother looked so peaceful, the smile showing in his eyes. Closing his own, relaxing on the cold metal. "Your going to be fine..." he whispered. It was almost as if he had read Setos thoughts.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:26 pm
(( emo ))  

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:37 pm
((Aww whats wrong Angel? I dont think my post was that sad sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:20 pm
Seto simply smiled at his little brother's words, knwoing they weren't true. He knew he wasn't going to be alright, and he knew he didn't have long. What had the doctor said again, 24 hours?
His eyes didn't smile along, since his mind was on something else than trying to lie to himself about being alright or not.
"Are you going to be alright then?" he asked, with a soft, cracky voice.

May La Nee

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:57 pm
((gah, no, it's just the whole thing got to me... bloody emotions...))  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff