Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:48 pm
Wait, I have a hareem? Sexy. xd Doesn't our group tend to change names from week to week?

Anywho... I'm babbling again.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:55 pm
Orionis Rigel
Ehehe, I was on about his surname.

I was trying to be cool and divert attention away from my blatant proposal that Drixie, Ja, Stace, Ropesie and I make ourselves a 'special' friendship group.

Otherwise known as Stace's hareem xD

Then write surname? If I see second name I think about names.  

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200

Orionis Rigel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:35 am
Soppon
Wait, I have a hareem? Sexy. xd Doesn't our group tend to change names from week to week?

Nope, that's just you XD

@Daiku: I'm not being nasty in the slightest, but can you not try to sound like you're ordering me around? I don't like it very much.
Maybe it's a language thing, but where I'm from 'second name' IS surname. 'Middle name' is the name between first and surname.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:50 am
Orionis Rigel
Soppon

Nope, that's just you XD

@Daiku: I'm not being nasty in the slightest, but can you not try to sound like you're ordering me around? I don't like it very much.
Maybe it's a language thing, but where I'm from 'second name' IS surname. 'Middle name' is the name between first and surname.

Sorry. I sound like that in RL pretty often and don't realize it. I can try, but I don't know if it will work.

It is a language thing. In my native language "second name" is the thing between your given name and your surname. And since I usually read about surnames, it would be kind of hard for me to remember the whole "second name" vs. "middle name" thing.  

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200

Kitana Coldfire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:20 pm
Soppon
There's something I've always meant to ask, which bitbeasts are changed from the original to the dub? Are Dranzer, Drigger, Dragoon and Draceil respectively Suzaku, Byakko, Seiryu and Genbu? No offense, but all the D names are kind of blah and... confusing. u.u

Seeing as nobody really answered your question, I will.

In Japanese mythology, Suzaku is the red phoenix god protecting the South of Kyoto that's connected to the element of fire.

Byakko is the white tiger god protecting the West of Kyoto that's connected to the element of air.

Seiryu is the blue-green dragon god protecting the East of Kyoto who presides over the spring season and fortune.

Finally, Genbu is the black tortoise god protecting the North of Kyoto and represents the element of Earth.

So, to make a long story short; no, the names were not changed.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:20 pm
Kutana, sweetheart, the bitbeasts are the spirits of the four beas gods. I was just wondering what names got altered from the original Japanese version of the series to the dub. The spirits themselves were named for the beast gods, but the blades were called by the Driger, Dranzer, etc.

The lore's pretty easy to look up thanks to the joyous internet. <3

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Kitana Coldfire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:03 pm
Oh...that one's easy. All of them in the English dub (duh on my part), and in the Japanese version they are the exact same spelling and prenounciation. The only things they changed were the elements. Please don't hurt me, I have ADD and get distracted easily. *blink* What were we talking about again?

Oh, and you're right. 'Jap' is a horrible word. People, it takes only three extra seconds to type 'apanese'!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:22 am
[Mourir]
3. Please don't be insanely idiotic and ask something like "What colour is Kai's hair?" Because, well, unless you're newly colourblind, you should already know.

In all seriousness this is a somewhat arguable question, especially among the fanart community where a great variety of people colour Kai's bangs straight-out grey rather than the blue/green/grey it really ought to be.
[/smartass]

To answer the year-old BEGA in the manga question - they appear in the back of volume 12 amongst some other random pictures. No story to them.  

Zii

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:19 pm
xd I've missed you, Zii.

And whoah, BEGA looks menacing in that shot. Especially Mystel. He looks downright evil in the "I'll kick you in the shin and steal your lunch money" kind of way. And dear sweet Moses. D:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:48 am
Brooklyn reminds me of Tala with all the belts. And Ming*2 should have looked like that in the anime as well ;_; She looks coolest of the lot.  

Zii

[NCP] Neon

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:23 am
Soppon
xd I've missed you, Zii.

And whoah, BEGA looks menacing in that shot. Especially Mystel. He looks downright evil in the "I'll kick you in the shin and steal your lunch money" kind of way. And dear sweet Moses. D:

lol your siggy is so funny hehehee/  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:24 am
Orionis Rigel
Soppon

Nope, that's just you XD

WOW YOUR SIGGY IS SO SWEET! 3nodding blaugh

Lugia kicks butt...sory a little bit off topic but. *shrugs*Everyone in here has such cool sigges...hehehehe.  

[NCP] Neon

Fukubi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:38 am
Siefren
Blue_Misfit
Siefren
hang on, there is BEGA in Manga form, its only in japanese thogh, and another question to ask, where can i find an american translated version of beyblade in its manga form, ive only seen the japanese and europeian forms of it, i cant find the american translated any where.
VIZ translated the Beyblade manga. You can get it from Amazon.com ^_^
oh, thats cool, but do you know of any store i can get it from, i dont really like ordering things off the net that much.

Barnes & Noble  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:39 am
I have one question how does the manga actually end? I seen pics of their children but that's it sweatdrop so anyone care to help me?  

Fukubi

Willow_Scarlett

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:49 pm
I don't know if anyone can answer this but why do you think they took beyblade off before they finished the serries?  
Beyblade Association

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff