Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
How did you become a Naruto fan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you become a Naruto fan?
Friend told me to check it out.
38%
 38%  [ 79 ]
Ads...
2%
 2%  [ 6 ]
I saw it on the shelf, picked it up and read.
12%
 12%  [ 26 ]
I've been a fan too long to rember!
7%
 7%  [ 16 ]
My shinobi senses led me to it...
38%
 38%  [ 79 ]
Total Votes : 206

Skyze

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:33 am
All Becuase of Shonen Jump since they didn't have ragnarok I decided to buy shonenjump and there it was Naruto and i was like whoa for 2 reasons Cause Naruto was a awsome manga and i tought shonenjump was a anime magazine lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:46 pm
My boyfriend told me about it and said it was good.. so I started downloading it using BitTorrent and loved it since. heart  

Romantica

Ken~San

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:53 pm
I seen it while hulusenating off of angel dust and liked it. LOL!
Just playin. I read it in Shonen Jump and thought it was pretty bad a**  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:09 pm
my friend said it was cool, then i read it in the Shonen Jump magazine thing, and then i started reading it on the internet, then i fell in love with the awsome story and art heart domokun you know... i just spent all my money on this ninja headband gonk I AM NOW POOR! *sobs in a corner*  

CarvedInShadow

Kelly F

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:08 pm
I came across it through Shonen Jump, I've heard of it before but only just minor blurbs about it in bookstores and anime mags. I didn't think anything of it till I read it now it's one of my favorite casual mangas to read.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:56 am
The anime: My brother was watching it. And it was around episode 40... when Sakura and Ino fight (Possibly one of the best fights xd ) captivated me.
For manga: Come anime, come manga. I started reading the manga after I started the anime.  

claZa

Rothane

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:54 pm
My frind have been watching it for a long time and showed me the first episode then i watched like from 1-50 eps in 3 days ad got hooked immediately been a fan since  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:27 pm
i downloaded the anime  

Demonic WereWolf

OpiumPocky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:26 am
i cant remember when i picked it up.... sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:34 am
I was in a bookstore, reading manga, and then I ran out of mangas to read, so I thought that I could try Naruto.. And from that day and on, I've been obsessed with Naruto... blaugh (Go Kakashi.. xd )  

SneTernal

Dragon Queen Kimiko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:11 pm
My friend gave me a shonen jump magazine and I foudn the first chapter of Naruto and I've loved it ever since  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:17 pm
I found Naruto through the internet was looking for something new to watch and i heard it from my friends before so i decided to give it a try wink  

Fumoffu

outlaw trinidy

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:20 am
I got SJ in the mail never suscribed but there it was eek read it It was introduicing Naruto I fell in love razz  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:30 am
me and my brothers watch anime on the computer..... my oldest brother didnt want to start see naruto yet since it was new and all..... so we'd have to wait all the time to download more episodes......
so we waited for a while..... when naruto was at episode 60 or something we started watching it because me and my other brother was nagging all the time :p  

Kalmarkid91

whit3amuka

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:22 pm
i was bored over the summer so i friend let me borrow the naruto episodes on CD, after that the summer was fun! xp  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff