Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
How long are you planning to be goth? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mee_shee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:04 am
i don't think i'll change when i have kids

but then again who knows.

you also have to think though that you're going to be working a lot, and this time around, if you wear this kind of stuff - you're out of a job, not only that but you're family is skrewed.

maybe on the weekends?

or when i work i'll keep a little of myself - maybe a necklace or a few bracelets - SOMETHING  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:09 am
i plan on melloing it down when i have kids, ill still wear the dark colors but without the chains.
i dont even want to merry a goth guy.
and when i do have a family ill have my kids rooms be light colors, like my room, white canapy beds.  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

LillieRose

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:58 am
I changed a lot in these last few years...I think I'll just be me for as long as I live...and after I die...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:06 am
Untill the day I drop dead.I'm not gonna be like a majority of people,who it was just a phase for to fit in gradeschool & highschool or shock my parents.  

anime_freak777

Tom Gunn 666

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:10 am
IF I have kids, I hope they turn goth, not some stupid trend-following prep or an idiot dropout "gangsta"(wigger)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:21 am
it is my personality and it is who I am, I dont beleive it will ever change.  

Vulnerose

fallenangel704

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:34 pm
I take offence to that question. You don't just 'plan' to be goth, you just are. But i will admit that ppl do change. it would be boring if things didn't. Just look at Maddona. WTF happened to her?!?! but if that's wat makes her happy than good for her. Do what you want to do with your life. Change what you wanna change & keep wat you wanna keep. After all, if you don't like it, you can always change it again, right?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:37 pm
I don't plan. Things just happen. twisted  

Nashoba Kaga

~Its_in_the_Fear~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:13 am
Well i plan on staying the way i am for now... and most likey for the next few years for abslolute definate. I love it, i love the fashions the way of life etc biggrin Its me. Who i am. But who knows when i have children my outlook on life may change. I will probaly still dress gothic but just not as much, become a bit more motherly you could say. Lol But i am never gonig to reject it completely. biggrin I am just gunna wait it out, see what happens when it happens XP

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:28 am
you don't plan to be goth, you simply are or are not. I will be goth my entire life.  

DR490N

Ms. Blood

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:23 am
It would be interesting if I did stay goth... >.< Nah.. I'm probally gonna get married, pop out a couple kids and be the kickass mom who has the best stories ever... "And the moral of the story kids... Leave the drugs to the professionals... Lighting your head on fire isn't fun." xd It's either that or I'd be the cat lady...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:46 am
i don't know, i don't see anything wrong being goth, so i don't know if i'd ever "kick the habit." but that's just me. I think u can be a parent and a goth without any problems, I mean hell, my parents were both hardcore bikers while i was growing up, we even went cross country in their gang durring the summer, and i had a good enough childhood. besides, is there anything cuter on this earth than a little boy with a mohawk and black nail polish? i think not.  

Hel Daughter of Loki

Perestroyka

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:31 am
To me goth is a lifestyle as well as the way I dress; I'll probably be this way my whole life. I know goths in their 40's who have full time jobs and all that, so I don't see why I can't either. Besides, it means my kids won't grow up close minded people who insult people who are different.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:53 am
always -  

Timberwolf93_2

Valinda Snaggle

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:32 pm
For as long as I plan on living. Thats a dumb question. Why dont you ask how long everyone plans on thinking for themselves? Gowd. stare  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff