Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
~New~ Sailor Moon Fan Above You Game! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has Sailor Moon ever made you cry?
  Yes, may times...
  Nope, I'm not emotional like that.
View Results

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:55 am
^ Still loving the shoes!

<> I've always loved Rei's uniform! Followed by Makoto's "larg" and then Minako's Jr. High.

V How much of the manga have you read?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:36 pm
^ Wonders what you're reading!??? Hmm

<> I have read all 18 of Sailor Moon and all 3 of the Sailor V, I own all the english ones plus the thin comics they released of the series chopped up into Act by Act (there's 35 of them?), I bought the original 18 manga's from Japan along with the 3 Sailor V manga's and the newly released 2006 Re-Print of the Sailor Moon manga in Japan (there's 14 in all, check out my other thread thingy and see the pretty pix!!). Sorry to brag... redface

v Which Senshi's hair style did you like the most (I know its going to be Usagi so name ANOTHER Senshi besides Sailor Moon/Chibimoon)  

User_8572

ElaborateDream

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:23 pm
wants to know what his name means

I was gonna say the river gaurdians...whats there names...dont feel like looking them up..

which senshi do you like that didnt make it into the anime?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:40 pm
^ 'Kawaki' is the name of my 1st anime cartoon character I ever made up myself like 7 years ago, his whole names Kawaki Uteki ('Raindrops of Thirst) and since his super power was over water it suited him! I have used this name in everything I've ever done on the internet, way fun!

<> Sailor VesVes!!!! Hell the whole Sailor Quartet... and maybe Sailor Gucci and Sailor Chanel!!! Love those 2!!!!

v Who is the hottest guy in Sailor Moon? Mamoru? Motoki? Saphir? Hawks Eye? Seiya (well, he kinda counts...)  

User_8572

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:10 am
^ I'm out of manga to read at the moment. But I'm working on Fruits Basket, Witch Class, Pita Ten, Tarot Cafe, and a couple others.... Just so ya know.

Oh and Sailor Gucci and Chanel were awesome! ^_^

<> You ask hard questions. I love Mamoru, Saphir, and Demando....*sighs* I have to pick between them?? O.o Ok.. fine I'll chose....*frowns and then picks* Helios!

V Who is the hottest female in Sailor Moon? (Choose one of the NON-senshi)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:47 am
^ Is Completely Awesome in my eyes, why aren't we friends?? 3nodding

<> Hmm, good come back~ I'd have to say... Nehelenia or Luna as a Human, maybe VesVes (in the anime cuz she's not a senshi)... but over all I'd have to say (if it still counts because it was BEFORE she was a senshi) Black Lady.

v Who had the coolest attack pattern, as in the Sailor Animemates attacking people and making them phages, the Death Busters getting pure heart crystals, the Dead Moon Circus getting Dream Mirrors, the Dark Kingdom gathering energy, Ail & Ann with their Cardians, the Black Moon Clan trying to gain 'crystal points', the Fairies attracting children with their flutes, the Ice Queen freezing everything or Fiore attacking people with flower power...... Lots to choose from but what attack pattern did you think was the coolest/best????  

User_8572

Vivi~chan64

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:39 pm
^ Does not lie when says he has fantabulous blue hair

<> Damn that one is hard! I would have to say the Dead Moon Circus

v how long have you've been a sailor fan and why?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:56 pm
^ I love Pink Hair, LOVE it~

<> for about 8 years now, I discovered it when I was 12 and I'm 20 now. I honestly saw the pretty transformation and I was like "What IS this show?!?!?!" And then a plot started to develope and then Usagi/Serena became the Moon Princess and I lost it... I've been in love ever since.

v 1st episode you first ever remember seeing (mine was eps 9: the one in season 1 with Usagi and Ami in that time flux zone with Jadite and Sailor Moon turned into a lil kid for a bit also was the episode before mars appeared)  

User_8572

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:17 am
^ Long time no see Kawaki. I changed my handle. Last one was to Chibi-Usa-ish.... you know?

<>Sad to say that Jupiter Comes Thundering In was my first episode. Can you believe at first that I thought there were only two senshi Sailor Moon and Sailor Jupiter? O.o Boggles my mind now that it does...

V What Senshi do you prefer to roleplay as? (Personally I prefer Sailor Moon, Sailor Chibi Moon, Sailor Venus, or Sailor Mercury)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:30 am
^ Yay for Resurrecting this game from the dead!! Missed you too...

<> I Always Role Played as my own Senshi, Sailor Prada. I was suppose to be Sailor Chanel's sis/bro. But outta the MAIN senshi I'd say Sailor V!!

v Which Crystal is the prettiest? As in... Rainbow Crystals, Heart Crystals, Starseeds, the Ice Queens Crystal or the Silver Imperium Crystal???  

User_8572

Nerina Lyon

Fashionable Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:52 pm
^ Is also a Buffy fan. :p

<> Hm. Silver Imperium Crystal, I think. smile

v Was Sailormoon your first anime (as it seems to have been for a large number of fans)? If not, what was?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:25 pm
^ awesome kimono!

<> yep!

v Sailor Moon yuri or no?  

-Vacca Foeda-

MikiSohma

Gracious Giver

8,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:13 pm
^ Name makes me wish I had a PS2 ;_;

<> I find Sailor Moon yuri fine. I mean, there is already a yuri couple in the scouts so why not? lol

V If you were to voice a character from Sailor Moon, who do you find your voice would fit best and why? (I'd probably end up voicing Usagi due to my slightly high pitchy voice x.x Maybe Minako..)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:58 am
^ Wingies! *bats the pretty shiny blue things* :sqwii:

<> It depends on which voice I use.... my hyper voice is a perfect Usagi or maybe even Chibi-Usagi voice....otherwise...maybe Minako actually. *muses* or Mercury. I really dunno!

<_< >_> *glomps Kawaki* I shall friend you!!!! 3nodding Because you are shiny fun! ^_^

V How many "Planetary Knights" have you seen in fan fiction?  

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

Vivi~chan64

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:56 am
^ Has a book like me^_^

<> Really I have seen none because I don't read fan fiction very much.

V If you were to change who'd be Sailor Moon's daughter then who would you chose: Chibi-Usa or Chibi Chibi  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff