What's in your wand? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tailim2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:09 am
willowtree
I don't know what I'd choose, but I got one on the WB official HP website years ago, I think it was Yew and Unicorn Hair, I can't remember too well.

You have your own wand?I know a place to buy one here, but where is this?I want a wand!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:54 pm
10 1/2 inches, cedar and floo powder  

xxantuxx

DrgnSmurf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:21 am
pheonix feather 8 3/4  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:36 am
willowtree
I don't know what I'd choose, but I got one on the WB official HP website years ago, I think it was Yew and Unicorn Hair, I can't remember too well.
Yiu! That's what mine is made of - - I wish it would of been Phoenix Feather, Then i would have had Voldies wand. muahahahahaha  

Xx- Mely Tarvoz-xX

Lasanna

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:27 am
"10 1/2 inches, cedar and floo powder, a strange Gregorovitch combination indeed! You've been bitten bad by the travel bug, and change is the name of your game. A true wanderer, you can't stay long in one place and wish to travel the world."
Floo Powder? Um... Okay....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:14 am
You can find out what kind of wood your wand is made of...if you go to jkrowling.com then click on extras and then find a page called WANDS and if you scroll down there will be a little thing on what month your born in and what wand type is 4 U.. I think mine is reed... and the length depends on your height...so mine would be reed and not very big becuase im small..perhaps 10 and a half inches. biggrin  

skeledragon

AnnasFollies

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:33 am
well, i think i should have(i forgot my wand on harrypotter.com) a 12 1/2 inches, Redwood, Dragonheart String....(i would like veela hair thou... whee )  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
15 inches, ivy and dragon blood. Heart of a lion and love of the limelight. Don't worry, you're no Gilderoy Lockhart in the making as long as your ego doesn't get in the way. But remember--fame isn't everything, Quidditch superstar.

Intresting..
I'd get a Hawthorn wood wand on the site.
http://www.jkrowling.com/textonly/extrastuff_view.cfm?id=18

Darkaznstargoddess

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Random_person_no1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:09 am
on hp.com i got unicorn hair, yew 9 inches but on a personality test i got 8 1/2 inches, oak, veela hair 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:12 am
on http://www.jkrowling.com/textonly/extrastuff_view.cfm?id=18 i got rowan smile  

Random_person_no1

Sixguns

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:15 pm
"12 1/2 inches, cypress and unicorn heartstring. One of the darker Gregorovitch creations no doubt. Vengeful and seething with hatred, you wouldn't let anything stand in your way, you ruthless green-eyed creature."
..Okay..? I'm not green eyed, but blue eyed...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:17 pm

hmm.. I got Willow...  

Sixguns

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:58 pm
if i hadda choose, mine would b wif uncorn hair, a phoenix's feather, and 7 and a half inches long. =).  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:50 pm
Right-handed, Ebony and Mercury, 13 1/13 inches long was what I got on Quizilla {and that's what I'd choose if I could, except I'd shorten mine by about and inch or two.}

Quote:
Well, looks like we've got Dumbledore a soul mate! We should've known even your wand would scream if your individuality. You're weird and darned proud of it

On the J.K. Rowling site, I got Elder (Ruis)...whatever that is  

~Chibi_Noodle_Kun~

foxowl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:57 pm
If I could choose, it would be 13 and 1/2 inches Yew with a pheonix tail feather. Just like Voldemort MUAHAHAHAHAHA! MUAHAHAHAHAHA  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff