Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Harry Potter Movies
HP Movie Mistakes! +{3nd movie mistakes started at pg.5}+ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A new poll...
  -examines it - Erm... I see nothing new about it....
  Yep, it's a new poll
View Results

[ Liquid Fantasy ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:19 am
Visible crew/equipment: After the car spits them out and the car drives away and they are chasing after it, if you watch closely you can see the shadow of someone driving the car.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:21 am
Continuity: When Harry arrives at the Weasley's we see the clock that shows where everyone is. We see the twins' and Ron's picture moving to show they're home, but no-one else's picture is in the same place. Shortly afterwards we see that everyone else is already home, except Mr. Weasley.  

[ Liquid Fantasy ]

[ Liquid Fantasy ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:23 am
Visible crew/equipment: When in the Whomping Willow, Ron asks, "What's happening?" and Harry replies, "I don't know." After a few other shots, in the next two front close-ups of the boys as they scream, Harry, Ron and Hedwig are not alone in the car. A crew member's HAND is quite visible holding the bottom of Hedwig's cage and in the 2nd close-up is actually laying the cage on its side!! (Visible on DVD fullscreen.)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:33 pm
Continuity: In the shot where Dobby takes Harry's letters from his robe and tells him about why he hid them he is standing in front of the dresser, you can see that the drawers in the dresser are neatly closed (with the exception of the bottom one, which is only slightly open). However, in the next shot when Dobby runs out the door with Harry chasing after him you see the dresser again, and this time all the drawers are slightly open and uneven.

[ Liquid Fantasy ]

[ Liquid Fantasy ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:35 pm
Revealing: When Harry and Ron finish talking with Aragog, you see all the spiders coming down. You can plainly tell that they're just puppets being lowered by strings, especially the one near Ron's left shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:06 am
Revealing: Throughout the Quidditch match, Harry's right arm guard is visible. At the top, over his elbow, there is an attached strip of leather that is tied securely around his arm and the three short straps are snugly buckled around his forearm. However, as the Bludger approaches just before breaking his arm, the ties on the strip of leather are GONE, though visibly tucked up in the close-up and the buckled straps are considerably LONGER, deliberately causing the arm guard to be very loose. The position of the arm guard differs in the two close-ups as well.

[ Liquid Fantasy ]

Morbid Suppression

1,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:26 pm
Jeez! You pay too much attention to the movies. I did spot one in the 4th movie...
While Dumbly is announcing the Triwizard Tournament, Seamus is sitting next to Ron, and Neville is accross sitting next to Hermione. (Then Hermy says, "The Auror.") You then see that Neville is up next to Dean.
After Moody sips his PP, Seamus is next to Hermione saying, "What's that he's drinkin' d'ya suppose?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:31 am
Continuity: In Chamber of Secrets, as Harry is entering the chamber alone, he is holding his wand in his left hand-His wand arm is his right.  

Spastic waffles

[ Liquid Fantasy ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:51 am
Oh yes! I remember that!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:12 am
Awesomness, Liquid Fantasy...brilliant. surprised I wonder what color the crew's faces would be if they see this thread. xd

P.S: You spelled started as stared in your title. ninja

Xenia Sol

Greedy Shopper

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

SwiSS cAkE RolL

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:35 pm
How did you know that there was 254 movie mistakes?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:31 am
I also notice that sometimes, Harry's scar is on the other side of his head. and some gashes in his shirt move, also.  

im2cool4skool

Night_Class

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:08 am
[ Liquid Fantasy ]
Other: When Harry receives his first letter in the mail, Dudley snatches it from him before he has a chance to open it. Then he gives it to his father (Uncle Vernon), and Uncle Vernon says "Who'd be writing to you?" If you watch Dudley carefully, you can see him mouth what Uncle Vernon is saying.

OMg funny but so very true  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:51 am
SwiSS cAkE RolL
How did you know that there was 254 movie mistakes?

I know that, because I got it from a good web.  

[ Liquid Fantasy ]

[ Liquid Fantasy ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:08 pm
- And by the way guys, I have a life and I don't pay that much attention to the movies. I got all these facts from a web. It has plenty of other movie mistakes there. But I thought it might be interesting for other people to open their eyes more when they watch any of the other movies again. -

The Harry Potter Movies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff