Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
What video/computer game are you currently playing? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have an all time favorite game?
  Yes! (Post what it is!)
  No, I don't play games.
  No, there are too many to decide from!
View Results

Jeff Bohmer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:46 pm
i've been playing anarchy online, beyond good and evil, tales of symphonia, super smash bro's melee, and killer7
and i am looking forward to every game on the nintendo wii  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:03 pm
I'm playing Shadow Hearts (the first one), Final Fantasy X-2, Ratchet and Clank (1 and 2) and Jak and Daxter  

Trissana

5,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Burning Peasant Head

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:11 pm
I'm playing Legend of Zelda: OoT, Animal Crossing: Wild World, and Soul Calibure III.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:11 am
well, i always get to the end of games but never finish them..currently i am playing arc the lad: twlight of souls, .hack (( the first one)) ff 7-9, Demon stone, and Kotor 2: sith lords...  

Seever Nailo

Roman Shepherd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:38 pm
Grim Fandango, Deus Ex, Vampire Bloodlines... In that order.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:50 pm
xD I'm playing Battlefeild 2: Modern Combat for X-box live while vending. ********... lost flag three. stressed  

Christ_Owns

MrBobVilla
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:16 pm
Roman Shepherd

Deus Ex and Vampure Bloodlines were GREAT games. Good choices!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:26 pm
MrBobVilla
Roman Shepherd

Deus Ex and Vampure Bloodlines were GREAT games. Good choices!

Hell yeah! Grim Fandango was the peak of Lucasarts adventure games, which basically were the stages of my childhood. I was raised on Lucasarts point and click!

In terms of what I'm playing these days, I've just been playing Call of Duty 2. I prefer pen and paper roleplaying games like World of Darkness though.  

Roman Shepherd

chai fae

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:30 pm
Well I love all the Sims games, and I enjoy Fire Emblem and a couple of the Final Fantasy games...
biggrin
I'm such a dork.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:00 am
Well my fav games of all is FullMetal Alchemist, both of them that are out so far and my lovely King Of Fighters. Gahh.. The new one comes out Aug. something yay!  

GreedsLittleEdo

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:31 am
playing fear, but havn't gotten any further into the game sweatdrop and i'm still trying after like 2 years of buying the game, beat final fantasy X-2  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:41 am
well, my all time favorite and still playing Game is: Command & Conquer:Generals....I like real time strategie Games... biggrin  

-Marrue-

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Junior 100

solid_sam

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:29 pm
yeah the sims is the best!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:36 pm
Well, right now I'm playing Kindom Hearts 2, Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams, Final Fantasy X, .hack//mutation, and a few others. I'm almost done with .hack and KH2, but I'm lazy and haven't played that much this summer, my rooms to hot and the computer's in the basement. I'm probally 3/4 done with FFX, and i just got Onimusha, it's very adictive though.
Probally my favorite game would have to be the old Inuyasha Playstaion game, simply for what you can set the characters to say, really who wouldn't be amused making seshomaru saying 'i love you' to random chacarters? And since it's selective on who can actually have that said to, it's even more entertaining to find that who he can say this to are mainly guys. whee  

digi~~girl

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Champion 300

Kazes Rest

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:25 am
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. 'Nuff said.  
8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games