Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply Discussions/Theories
Hatake Kakashi discussion!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whos your favorite character?
Kakashi
30%
 30%  [ 21 ]
Sasuke
10%
 10%  [ 7 ]
Naruto
17%
 17%  [ 12 ]
Gaara
17%
 17%  [ 12 ]
Kabuto
4%
 4%  [ 3 ]
Itachi
12%
 12%  [ 9 ]
Jiraiya
8%
 8%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 70

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:09 pm
Anytime Mimi.
I also love the comparisons between Naruto and Sasuke, they amuse me. I love the darker chars like Sasuke.
*sees the pic again and suffers from another nosebleed*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:11 pm
ah-hahahahaha LOL sweatdrop poor kakashi-sensei hehehe  

mimiguille

KazeTheUnlimited

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 6:03 pm
Go Kakashi, even though he does have the "Naughtyness Book" Rock on Kakashi heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:52 pm
Raiva
*nods* Very much correct Twist.
It's literal meaning is "beautiful boy" but slang is "hunk" or other such terms.
I can't find any evidence as to how he couldn't be gorgeous and is actually deformed or whatever. He really doesn't seem like the type to give a damn about scars and the like. Apologies if I've said that already.

Me too. he must have been stalked by his fangirls as a kid, like sasuke. maybe thats why he puts the mask on. lol.  

oceanfinger717

oceanfinger717

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:56 pm
mimiguille
xTwisTx
I love how Naruto is growing up, and I love his determination to be good at what he does. I admit, he was dumb at the beginning, but I still love his character as well as his ability to fight etc. I love the comparisons between Naruto and Sasuke. I think there so much yin and yang there. It's especially interesting.

the two of them are the opposite of each other but they are also very similar...that's why they became really close friends. whew! such irony xd

also, i agree with you bout Naruto there...he is really growing up. 3nodding

3nodding i kinda thought he was dumb at the beginning, but when he starts to get serious then you can really like him. And you can see how determined he is..  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:59 pm
KazeTheUnlimited
Go Kakashi, even though he does have the "Naughtyness Book" Rock on Kakashi heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xd thats so great. ehehheehe. thatd prolly happened to him if he were real. whee  

oceanfinger717

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:38 am
oceanfinger717
mimiguille
xTwisTx
I love how Naruto is growing up, and I love his determination to be good at what he does. I admit, he was dumb at the beginning, but I still love his character as well as his ability to fight etc. I love the comparisons between Naruto and Sasuke. I think there so much yin and yang there. It's especially interesting.

the two of them are the opposite of each other but they are also very similar...that's why they became really close friends. whew! such irony xd

also, i agree with you bout Naruto there...he is really growing up. 3nodding

3nodding i kinda thought he was dumb at the beginning, but when he starts to get serious then you can really like him. And you can see how determined he is..

Yea. I always knew he would be the best! :insert Rock Lee flames eyes pose here:  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:06 am
Itachi !!!!  

Itachi-chan

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:36 am
*tries to get Itachi-chan into the discussion*
What about Itachi?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:28 pm
Raiva
*tries to get Itachi-chan into the discussion*
What about Itachi?

i reallllyyy hope Itachi comes up soon. hes such an interesting character. First of all, i think he really did kill his clan. and the akatsuki didnt make him.

but i think hes good deeeepp dowwnn..maybe he just got lost somewhere. I also think that he left sasuke only because he thought sauske would be a good match later on, and possibly be the one to kill him. so i guess he did sasuke a favor? what do you guys think?

he mentions something about not killing and why sasuke in chaps 220-222 i think. i forgets. sweatdrop but its somewhere there..  

oceanfinger717

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:01 pm
I'm agreeing with you pretty much 100% on the Itachi thoughts. I think he left Sasu alive to kill him later. Itachi makes me sad. His eyes are so empty.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:17 am
KazeTheUnlimited

OMG me and ma friend made that drawing! ~points at siggy~ mine is the original one
i hate ppl who copy other ppls arts stressed  

Astridz

mimiguille

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:03 am
First of all i just want to say this....

GOODNESS!!!! LittleLotus!!!! that's a reallly, i mean REALLY cool, wonderful, very...ummm lost for words here....very awesome sig!!!!! xd whee gak!!! i really can't contain myself whenever i see a superb fanart. sweatdrop

[edited]
WAAA!!! first it was Sasuke...now it is KAKASHI!!!! waaaaa *hyperventilated...faints*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:11 am
Thankies^_^ lol i got 3 random siggys in ma sig blaugh  

Astridz

mimiguille

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:17 am
whew! *tried to calm myself down* okay, i was really off topic in my last post....

on the contrary, i think kakashi as a kid is not that popoular with girls. i dunno though, but he just seem like umm...a bit like shikamaru. sweatdrop
User Image  
Discussions/Theories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces