yes
View Results

Choklit Teddi

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:41 am
I read this topic a while ago.. Back when it was still one page..
And now last night I have a dream about everyone at a party walking around handing out sex bracelets..
Man.. So weird.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:00 am
the reason these "sex bracelets" were made is so the govment could track you! but they werent suppose to be broken and when you did break them the little chip inside would brake so the govnment could track you anymore! so everyone break all the "sex bracelets before the govnment get you! *twiches*  

PAPER MARlO

xSTHMx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:08 pm
I don't really understand them I use to wear them tell people kept reping them of me and telling me I have to do them or somthing so now I don't thats just really stuped  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:49 am
I wear them all the time, everyday at school, no one says anything though, but even when someone breaks one that doesn't mean that you should have to comply. They are just bracelets. They don't mean anything, and I think it is completely stupid to feel obligated to do something because someone breaks one. pirate  

H a m b e r g l e r

Feral Phantom

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:15 pm
I used to wear those all the time....In fact...I think i still have about 50 of them... xd But my school i went to banned them. Even when i did wear them i payed no attention to the "meanings" of them...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:27 pm
I haven't heard that for years! At my school they supposedly denoted how many people you'd slept with - I think there was some lying going on... Lol.  

Gwylliam

blackpendant

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:31 pm
Fenderstratogirl
Whats up with these things?! THEY ARE JUST BRACELETS! I wear them and people are always like "Why are you wearing sex bracelets?" Im like "Uhhh"

Why do they call them this?

And what do all of them mean?

Im just curious...

ya i sooo know what you mean
i just like them ....had no idea what people were talk about
o well i just tell them they are for show

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:38 am
Fenderstratogirl
haha thats funny, maybe its just a perverted preteen thing

WELL...

when they first came out, they each had their own meaning.. kinda like a joke, but whoever broke them, had to do whatever the meaning... like black=sex
blue=blow job..

and so on..i dont know all of them.. and ya i would say its just a perverted preteen thing  

undiscovered_darkness

Raven Halliwell

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:13 am
i heard that name on judging amy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:54 pm
in my old school they used to call them 'shag bands' and really all i could think is, it is just a piece of rubber that goes around your wrist now would you shut the hell up before i slap you silly.  

SukieCookie

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ming Chen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:09 am
Tch. I wear them everday. But I refer to them as Jelly Bracelets. The reason they're called that (If I'm refering to the right bracelet) is because of a game called "Snap". What happens is a girl wears a ton of them of different colors up their arms, and a guy pulls one randomly off. The colors all mean some sort of different sexual act, and the guy gets to keep the bracelet as a sort of sexual coupon. >.< God, or whoever's up there, their just bracelets!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:57 am
Apparantly each colour or bracelet or whatever has some kind of action behind it, such as kiss, sex, b*****b, etc. When pulled/snapped off of someon'es wrist, that person has to perform that action on the person who removed the bracelet. It never really happens though, and it's really stupid.  

_darkened_tears_

Illuminee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:13 pm
I wear them and then guys come up to me and try to rip them off, supposing that ripping them will make some kind of "action" happen. But that never works.

I just kick them for it afterwards.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:01 pm
I've actually never worn these and didn't know about it till reading this. I have bought and worn the charity braclets. I aslo read an magazine article awhile back about a group of kids at college who wore black bands that indicated that they were celebate and if they did something sexual they had to take them off so that they would think about it before they did it.  

HopeforEmpathy

XxGothicKittiexX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:38 pm
I used to wear those....I made up my own meanings...
Break the:
red-costs you $4
Green-costs you $2-5 (depending on my mood)
Pink, blue and black- costs you $12
Clear-costs you about $7-8

If they broke it they had to pay....no one would break mine ^_^  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out