Errrr....I admire Amanda Tapping for her acting skills, not her looks? xd
Hiya people!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 2:31 pm
Kopy Kat
Calixto
Kopy Kat
Daniel: Wait a minute...YOU WERE GETTING COFFEE?!! scream

Oh man...he looked so mad...it was hilarious... xd

That was totally the funniest part of the whole episode. xd He was only messing with them though. That's why it was hilarious. xd

But Daniel really does look good in jeans. whee

I really liked tonight's episode it was great! biggrin

Daniel: "I'd hate to be the guy who has to explain this to the president"

Loved the Jack and Daniel interaction. Especially the scene where
it's obvious that Jack's not happy about Daniel beaming himself up
to the ship. And Daniel's "wonder where I learned that" comment in
response to Jack saying that it was a crazy idea. xp
Not really fond of the new Tok'ra chick ... she's too .. hmm .. prissy and sassy? Talk about lipstick overkill.

Why is Daniel doing interrogations all of a sudden?

Anyways great episode and I wish it wasn't over for 3 months. crying Need my SG-1 fix.

Ah...he certainly did look sexy in them jeans... 3nodding

Like I said for the "But it's swiss..." quote...Daniel has been hanging around Jack too much...stop influencing our sweet little Danny-boy! gonk

But at least we can all rest easy knowing that Jack's stamp collection is safe...

As for the SG-1-less for a while...I think they should have either A.) Made it play longer, or B.) Released the S7 set earlier... crying But noooo...we have to suffer.... gonk

Yup, it's safe for now....buwahahahah-*coughs uncontrolably* AHEM...  

Kaylin Monk

Kaylin Monk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 2:32 pm
stressed Just when I start posting here I need to take a shower....bleh. I'll be back. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:23 pm
Datastorm
Dea and #Teddy#
Hmmm..general talk....how about what character do you most relate to? I would have to say Sam because she is the girl of the group.

i say Jonas because of one episode
when he's gaining precognition because of the tumor, i think i would have done EXACTLY the same thing if i were him, plus he's just cool

My sister would love you! She's a major Jonas fan.  

SammySue
Crew

[HACKED]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:50 pm
k sorry but i have this little thing that is bothering me about sam. she some really smart astrophyisist person thing right................ so in the episode when they end up in the sixties why is she so worried about screwing up the time line when the sixties have already happend which means that they were already there and that they are already a part of the timeline

i'm a stupid teenager and i know this  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:14 pm
GeekySteve
k sorry but i have this little thing that is bothering me about sam. she some really smart astrophyisist person thing right................ so in the episode when they end up in the sixties why is she so worried about screwing up the time line when the sixties have already happend which means that they were already there and that they are already a part of the timeline

i'm a stupid teenager and i know this

Because there's two different--possibly more--theories about time travel. One theory is the time loop. So and so happened because someone went back. That theory says that nothing you do would mess things up because it already happened in the past. Know what I'm saying? Then there's one called the Grandfather Effect (I think that's what it's called). Say so and so's grandfather was evil. So and so goes back to kill grandfather. If he does that, so and so's parent would be born, and then that means so and so wouldn't be alive. So and so just killed himself. Sam was worried about this happening. She didn't want to effect the future incase something similar (except the killing part) might happen. History would change.  

SammySue
Crew

Dea and #Teddy#
Crew

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:46 pm
nice explanation, Sammy!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:54 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
nice explanation, Sammy!

Thanks! I had to hurry and typed that explanation as fast as I could because my lil brother was yelling at me to get off. I hoped I explain it right. Those two theories are the ones I know about. There's probably more but those two are the most usable Time Travel theories.  

SammySue
Crew

Dea and #Teddy#
Crew

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:43 pm
time travel thories are confusing lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:30 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
time travel thories are confusing lol

Yeah, they can be. blaugh  

SammySue
Crew

Dea and #Teddy#
Crew

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:30 pm
I hate the ones where they make you think they were supposed to be there and they are the ones that caused things to be like they turned out.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:47 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
I hate the ones where they make you think they were supposed to be there and they are the ones that caused things to be like they turned out.

Time loops can be a bit confusing. If time loops are to be true, then everything we do is predestiny. The Stargate Universe, the time loop theory does seem to be the one they use. Since in the 1960-something episode, General Hammond give Sam the note to give to himself because it had happened in his past. He knew he needed to give them the letter so that he could fill his destiny of free SG-1. But then again, they did add the bit where Hammond could have stopped them from going but didn't want to mess up his past or history's for that matter.  

SammySue
Crew

Datastorm

Invisible Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:38 pm
SammySue
Datastorm
Dea and #Teddy#
Hmmm..general talk....how about what character do you most relate to? I would have to say Sam because she is the girl of the group.

when he's gaining precognition because of the tumor, i think i would have done EXACTLY the same thing if i were him, plus he's just cool

tell ur sis to pm me if she wants to talk wink  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 7:06 am
Datastorm
SammySue
Datastorm
Dea and #Teddy#

tell ur sis to pm me if she wants to talk wink

I will. She loves talking to people. She's a very social person.  

SammySue
Crew

Dea and #Teddy#
Crew

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:17 pm
Maybe most do a version where it can be both. Where the people do it the first time and that it is a time loop.  
The Stargate Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff