50%
 50%  [ 82 ]
Manga
50%
 50%  [ 82 ]
Total Votes : 164

arapax

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:13 am
ANIME...i've seen it all..or i think it's all >_< ... but i've on seen bits n parts of da manga >_< lol  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:28 pm
I think would go more for the anime of Naruto than the Manga. The manga is awesome, but i'd rather see everything in motion. Being able to hear the characters speak and seeing the fights and characters in action.  

Masuya

bloodyblueraven

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:40 pm
the manga~  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:29 pm
hmmmm....good question...anime ALL the way man....i have no patience reading...anime makes it much easier to follow through the story line(for me that is)...like they said intros and outros....plus it makes you understand how they act when theyre talking...but yea..anime is deffinently the one for me...  

S_H_I_NO

Cobo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:36 am
You people just like the anime because it's shiney. Admit it!
The manga is better because it's not shrunk down into a 20-something episode slapped on with some sub titles which are always just a -bit- to fast. Then there's the fact the manga is so much further into the story then the anime, so children, in the words of my parrot: Manga all zee way.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:33 am
lol..i like it shiny.. blaugh  

S_H_I_NO

Batman on XTC

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:44 am
I have Never watched the Naruto Anime because It Takes way too long to download the Anime even with High speed internet.

I prefer Manga because I love to Read and write I would like to Hear Uchiha Itachi's voice though sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:37 am
Ive read both the manga and watched the anime. I gottta say the anime is better in my opinion. I just love watching the fight scenes :p  

Orange Flavored Condom

Evil Ducky Man

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:47 am
Hikiro Itachi
I have Never watched the Naruto Anime because It Takes way too long to download the Anime even with High speed internet.

I prefer Manga because I love to Read and write I would like to Hear Uchiha Itachi's voice though sweatdrop

PS: THats why you download it at night... -_-

also I have never seen the manga.. I dont think i can buy it here.. Anyways watching the anime is free because of the internet! I guess I pick the anime...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:49 am
Hikiro Itachi

PS: THats why you download it at night... -_-

also I have never seen the manga.. I dont think i can buy it here.. Anyways watching the anime is free because of the internet! I guess I pick the anime...  

Evil Ducky Man

Kimiko_113

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:21 pm
i prefer manga because it tells mostly the hole story more clear,and it shows more gore then the anime.just as an example,like saiyuki,the anime never shows gore or any clear fighting wats so ever,but i do love saiyuki,but then again mostly the anime makes the story clear too,so i dunno i guess ill go for both anime and manga for naruto  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:23 pm
I like the manga more, Zabuza lops of whats his names head in the manga instead of just pushing him off the bridge...  

X] RazorBladeNinja [X

Tsuki Miyamoto

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:13 pm
I haven't seen the anime so I have to say manga..

see it so badly..I want to hear Kakashi's/Sasuke's voice.. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:15 pm
bump  

S_H_I_NO

Squall_X

Hygienic Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:40 am
i think the anime is way better. it's all in front of you. there's colour and good music that adds to the mood! 3nodding  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff