Ugly
43%
 43%  [ 62 ]
Total Votes : 143

Ayako_chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:34 pm
Uchiha Airin
Uzumakuko
He doesn't look bad or anything, but he is obviously a *****. I mean he keeps a group of teenagers he gives hickeys to control, and Anko looks good, but he only kept her around when she was young.

LOL blaugh ...soooo true!

I think he's damn sexy in the disguise he uses at the end of the second test...with his hair in a ponytail...and the chuunin vest...*melts*

...but other than that, he's creepy...he and Kabuto are meant for eachother.

eek omg yeah... I never thought anything of Orochimaru until I saw him in the Chuunin vest... Hair up or down...both looked... sexy.
xd
But I don't like his voice very much. It's scratchy.. and could be better.

Also, it IS really weird about his obsession w/ young kids... eehh..  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 1:24 pm
How the hell can that snaky-freak be sexy?

Eeeew.....just thinking about that psycho tongue of his weirds me out.  

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300

beautiful3ulogy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:28 pm
you are gonna hate him just cuz he happens to have a snaky tongue? orochi should be in the defending character category...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:49 pm
what they need to do is take his legs too, that way he'll just be a gimp. the only way he'll be able to move is by using his tongue. xd strong guy though, i'll give him that.  

The_Yone

Piro21

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:14 pm
he creeps me out with the whole tounge thing and looking like a dead dude. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:16 am
he's creepy byond all reason! he's white and deformed and is constantly ripping his face of! god is he creepy!  

Tenshinchigi

LordDamien27

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:08 am
Where's the "Orochimaru's a b*****d" option?
Seriously, he threw away the Sound Nin Genin, I liked them scream And he threw away Anko too.

I vote for the "Orochimaru's a b*****d" option.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:16 pm
i hate orochimaru, (srry for the ones who love him)  

Sabin_957

Batman on XTC

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:31 am
lol! almost everyone says that Orichimaru is Ugly biggrin so true.. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 12:39 pm
Orochimaru is probably one of the villains i hate the most out of all series... which means who wrote him did a good good job! I usually fall for the bad guys, but orochimaru is just...too bad.  

Alshadai

iTsunayoshi Sawada

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:11 pm
SelenaWolf
I, personally, believe he's damn sexy. 3nodding And, yes, I know I'm strange. xd

YES!!!!!

he is dead sexy!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:44 am
LordDamien27
Seriously, he threw away the Sound Nin Genin, I liked them scream And he threw away Anko too.

Im gonna go with you on that, i mean what kind of person turns on (and tries to kill)his friends, mentor and entire village just because someone else was reconized as stronger than him.(The 4th) stare (plus he's just plain psycho xp ) and even though hes not my fav character HES CORRUPTING SASKUE! gonk scream  

liz_bliz_inc

Crash the Panda

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:58 pm
he was agood character and everything, buuuuuuuuuut the tounge ruined it  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:21 pm
RealityShaper
LordDamien27

Im gonna go with you on that, i mean what kind of person turns on (and tries to kill)his friends, mentor and entire village just because someone else was reconized as stronger than him.(The 4th) stare (plus he's just plain psycho xp ) and even though hes not my fav character HES CORRUPTING SASKUE! gonk scream

i personally hate sasuke... sasuke should be glad that orochi is gonna train him... the thought of seeing sasu with orochi's voice is just beyond me...  

beautiful3ulogy

GwydionAE

Antique Cat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:54 pm
I... just never liked him. sweatdrop Honestly, he struck me as a very unoriginal "bad guy". He wants immortal life so he can learn every jutsu in the world. That's been done a lot before, and, well, I just don't think Orochimaru pulls it off very well. I dunno, it's hard to explain. He just seems the most "put in the story just so Sasuke has an evil person to train with/be likened to". I don't know. I don't mean to offend anyone that likes him because everyone has their own opinions, but he is honestly the only character I really just hate. sweatdrop

And the tongue has nothing to do with it, though I do find it a bit creepy. wink  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff