Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
So, how many of us do actually wear colour? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

An Angels Bloody Past

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:46 pm
Some of my cloths are jeans and t-shirts... I have dark red, purple, blue...dark colored shirts and blue jeans. I always carry my big "EMO" hoody as my mother calls it with me and I wear my All Stars... but I do wear some color...just dark...only 3/4's of my cloths and stuff is black...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:56 pm

All colors of the rainbow.... Especialy if I am bored.... lolz
Fav colors: red, purple, black, blue
You will find me in.... D all of the above!

gothprincess020

Ndoki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:40 pm
On average I usually wear color. I'd say it's about 30% of the time I wear all black, 50% of the time I wear some color (usually a colored shirt) and the rest of the time (about 20%) I wear all color.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:54 am
I tend to wear a lot of black...but i mix in colours with it. Like I would wear a black skirt, a black and ummm red? shirt, lots of colourful bracelets....things like that. I don't know I'm prolly more punky than goth. But I try not to go too far with steryotypes~ rofl  

FenderSkaface

xPhyxsiusx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:17 am
A lot of black, red, dark blues, occasionally there's white thrown in there for the pure joy of shocking people. I like jeans too, they're my comfort pants. Sometimes gloves, even when it's warm out, and usually my bracers or armwarmers.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:13 am
I mostly wear all black in the winter.
But in the summer it get way too hot out to wear just all black so I wear, red, white, Lime green, Purple, blue with my blackness. Its still pretty cool. =B

Vivi.The.Pimp.

Forever_the_child

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:53 pm
I WEAR COLOURS! usually only in front of lil kids when im working with them....just so that there stereotypish relatives don't worry....oh yeah and in front of my family for my guardians sake >_<  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:59 pm
celebie.exe
Colour?

Do you mean that non-black crap I see others wearing?

I honestly don't like it beacuse it hurts my delicate retinal receptors. That and I am partially color blind.

I agree completely.

ieatyourtclol

xThe Vampire Midnightx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:06 pm
I wear Black alot, red, dark grey, dark green but i wear alot of dark things.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:24 pm
I wear color all the time. Brown is my fave to wear.  

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

[ Die Katze ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:24 pm
I wear dark green and I have a wife beater that's lime green, but there's usually two black shirts underneath and a lace shirt on top of it.

You can also find me wearing anything from very dark purple to medium purple to dark red.

so yes, Im quite an ecclectic bunch.
:]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:50 pm
well most of my colors are black but i do sometimes wear a lot of red and or pink..but the pink i only wear with the black.....i'd wear more colors but i don't really like most styles in color so i'm stuck but it's all cool i like my black...  

whore27

_darkened_tears_

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:17 am
I wear as much black as possible, but I don't mind wearing brown, grey, red, or pink as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:35 pm
I wear colours, but I prefer wearing black/dark colours. Besides, summers in Australia get pretty stuffy and so on, plus I only have one pair of black pants and I accidentally savaged one of my black skirts crying  

shadowcat715

Sakuragi_Miu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:06 pm
don't flame me now, I like to wear everything 3nodding ninja I let go of wearing only black/dark colours a year ago, but once in a while I still like to pick up my black clothes ninja  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff