Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Morbid child? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elochai Sammael

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:18 am
I used to read the obituaries everyday and I had a book of Poe's stories and poems that I carried around with me. I still have it, and oneof Hitchcock's collections too.
Now I know several ways to kill people, I know several ways to torture people to death, or not. I also know almost every pressure point on the body and how to tell if someone's allergic to something. I can even make poison from peach seeds and C2 from playdough.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:22 am
the closest thign to "morbid" i got was writting a short story for my grade 6 english class were everyone in there died brutally and i happen to be the killer.
needless to say i wasnt allowed to hand in short stories after that incedent lol ninja  

xX x0mbie Xx

Kenketsu_Haruko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:59 am
I guess you could say that I was kind of morbid as a kid. My brother cut my wrist by accident but I didn't cry. I went up to my dad and said "Look Daddy!" with a smile on my face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:17 pm
For as long as I can remember I've been an avid fan of anything Edgar Allen Poe or Alfred Hitchcock. Also gothic architecture, horror and tragedies. In first grade I developed a taste for Shakespeare's work. One of my favourites, "Hamlet" was introduced to me as "the play where everyone dies". xD I don't know if any of that qualifies as morbid, but I got sent to therapy more than once because of it.  

.x.strawberry.x.gashes.x.

Crumbly Connoisseur

14,250 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Nazo no Kanjojin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:18 pm
Odin The Accursed
I used to read the obituaries everyday and I had a book of Poe's stories and poems that I carried around with me. I still have it, and oneof Hitchcock's collections too.
Now I know several ways to kill people, I know several ways to torture people to death, or not. I also know almost every pressure point on the body and how to tell if someone's allergic to something. I can even make poison from peach seeds and C2 from playdough.

Dude, so do I! I can think of MANY ways to torture people, one of which is from JTHM himself. I like watching mystery shows where the victim is killed, then I remember how it was done. I even looked up torture devices on wikipedia...Man, if I'm ever a serial killer, I won't be suprised sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:05 pm
hehe i used to beat people up when i was younger  

The Reused

xThe Vampire Midnightx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:03 pm
When i was little i'd say about 7 years old, I would have very scary nitemares where people died and everyone i'd knew left me and i sat in a dark corner and cryed also have nitemares where i would stand in a huge white room and see stairs and everytime i tryed to walk up them i would wake up.When i was about 9 the dreams stopped and came back it was kinda scary.
When i was 10 i drawed vampires and bats and love gothic people and rock music.When i turned 12 that's when the black and hot topic came into my life.............

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:20 am
Okami_Sensei
Odin The Accursed

Dude, so do I! I can think of MANY ways to torture people, one of which is from JTHM himself. I like watching mystery shows where the victim is killed, then I remember how it was done. I even looked up torture devices on wikipedia...Man, if I'm ever a serial killer, I won't be suprised sweatdrop

i do the same thing too man,i'm still morbid, i read edgar allen poe, draw people dying from cuts and bleeding, chained angels (that parts not bad thuogh..) draw the graveyard and walk around there sometimes, do that torture thing and make poisons, hurt butterflies and spiders (i'm not going into deeper detail) and make voodoo dolls.....stare at people and say softly when they notice me "goodbye..." that freaks people out sometimes...  

Henneth Annun
Captain

A Little Retarded

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:03 pm
lol, when I was ten I laughed at the road kill and poked it with a stick.
In 3rd grade I told everyone I was possessed by a demon.
When I was 8 I turned suicidal. I also started to love gory movies.
At 6 I started to try to find new ways of torturing people.
(not that this is morbid...) I fell asleep to ozzy at 4 years old.
In 2nd grade I beat up on the boys...still am a bully actually >.>
At 7 I started to talk about death
At 12 I laughed when people died
etc...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:35 pm
I used to have stress issues (and I still do) so I drew a face and had it pierced with a variety of weapons, like a beam sword, a kama (hand sickle), and other weapons.

I've always wanted to shove a Chidori in someone's face.  

Nazo no Kanjojin

A Little Retarded

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:03 pm
Okami_Sensei
I used to have stress issues (and I still do) so I drew a face and had it pierced with a variety of weapons, like a beam sword, a kama (hand sickle), and other weapons.

I've always wanted to shove a Chidori in someone's face.
lol, I just want to stab people I despise with a dagger over and over again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:37 pm
All throughout grade school I drew pictures like that i'm now in middle school..... stare  

Kamadev

DragonShadowWing

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:39 pm
LatinoHeatZero
oh yeah, nightmares. geez i had a lot of bad ones back then...i had a nightmare about being chased by a dinosaur around my couch, and this was from watching Jurassic park a lot, and it was no ordinary dinosaur, it either a velociraptor or those ones that flap out their large colorful hoods and spit out ink (if you watched the movie they were the ones that killed the fat guy) i cannot remember. But eventually it got me and tore me to shreds. Another one, uhhh, hmm....IT! oh god IT, the one who started my phobia of clowns but now i am sorta over them. I remember having a dream of IT but i don't know what happened in it, but that s#!t was scary. There was one where i was being chased in my own house running from three witches, they were dressed in black and surrounded in shadows.

Oh ogd, another morbid thing of mine. my dad caught a bunny, i was happy and stuff becausde you know...IT's a RABBIT! never seen one before at that time except in picture books. but we had a porch and placed large plywood boards around it so it wouldn't run away. God I feel so bad right now but I started picking the rabbit and throwing it off my porch and watch flip and fall on it's feet or sides. after 12 heats of throwing it into the air, it was dinner and I ate. dammnit the thing had a bloody nose and I didn't know what happened to it...I think either my dad had to kill it or he let it go...but I feel bd for the rabbit because it was a young one. and of course, probably might not be considered morbid, but two words SUMMER and MAGNIFYING...GLASS, make that three and yeah you get the picture. I was burning ants alive everywhere and insect that could writher and squirm in agony until it meets its end, I was a friggin nightmare now that I reminesce about my childhood.

aaaahhhhhhh wth poor little bunny omg ahhhhhh
sorry.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:31 pm
i drew pictures of peple being eatin by monsters  

poncho steve

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items