Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yet another AU RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:45 am
((He's such a cutie! *huggles*))
Seto smiled at his brothers confidence and reminded him to remember the name he had taken since he was a girl.
"Well, did you think you were going to win Miss...?" The annoucer questioned Seto.
"Takagi, Yumiko Takagi." Seto said. "And I was hoping, with all the work we'd put into this and some sleepless nights, well, I was pretty sure we had it."
"And who are these people?" Seto introduced his 'sister' and their 'accomplices' as he refered to them.
"Brilliant! Here are your trophies and the prize, a years supply of Pocky and the entire Final Fantasy Series plus a bonus Hellsing game that was developed in KaibaCorp just a month ago and the console to play it on." The announcer almost had to yell over the cheering that errupted.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:46 am
Mokubas eyes lite up at the site of all that pocky which happend to be his favorite snack and all those video goames." Oh AWSOME!! " Mokuba exclaimed with big sparkley eyes and blush.

((he suure is 4laugh oh, in Setos female name, which is his last name*so I know for Mokubas last name* Its Takagi right? So Mokubas name would be Chika Takagi, chika jsut seemd like a cute name for him xd ))  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 12:14 pm
((It's a total rip off of Hellsing. Yumiko Takagi is a split personality nun with a sword. I like her.))

Seto smiled, enjoying everyone elses reactions, and trying his best not to think about Mokuba eating all that pocky. He'd developed the Hellsing game because it was his favourite manga, but he didn't mind them giving it to him. He'd take it to Domino hospital's children's ward.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 3:03 pm
Mokuba still looked excited but then got back his confident smile for Seto. Mokuba looked up with the same look. " You can do it Yumiko." Mokuba said confidently.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:06 pm
"Ya, I can. Come on, let's get off this stage before we're all cooked on camera flashes." Seto stepped down from the stage, followed by the others.
"Weren't we going to explore?" Anzu asked. "Besides, I think it might be a little more than exploring, we've been here for a while."
Joey snorted to keep from laughing. "Do you need someone to go with you? To hold your hand?"
"Oh shut up Joey. Let's see how well you do." Anzu smirked.
Seto shook his head. He'd studied anatomy, he had things under control.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:44 pm
Mokuba rolled his eyes at Anzu and Joeys silly bickering. Then he just let his eyes wander as he stayed close to Seto so he wouldnt get seperated and lost in the huge crowd.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 6:32 pm
Anzu and Joey got over themselves and Seto smiled at the fact that Joey still wouldn't shut up.
"And did you switch to big girl pants a little too soon or what Joey?" Seto smirked, washing his hands and checking what little make-up he had on.
"Shut up Ka- Takagi." Joey glared and caught sight of the girls in the mirror.
"You girls are in for it now. You can't just take our future boyfriends." Seto stared at the blonde who had spoken.
"So it's true... there are people as deluded as to believe that Seto Kaiba actually knows who they are and gives a damn. That's cute." Seto said, careful to remember that he was not himself.
"Whore!" she exclaimed.
"Could you not use language like that in front of my sister? It's bad enough that you can't think of a decent insult, but my sister's not even old enough to know what that means." Seto looked at Mokuba to make sure he knew not to disagree. "Now calm down and let me leave."  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 6:46 pm
"Yeah, leave my big sis alone." Mokuba replyed to the blonde nodding to Seto that they should leave.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:11 pm
"And if I ever dress like that, I'd shoot myself." Joey said, forgeting himself a bit, but not badly.
"Are you through yet?" Seto asked, stepping foward.
The blonde pushed Seto back, he recovered his balance and kicked her in the face. Yamakawa-sensei had always said that all he needed to do was involve his kicks and the fight was over.
"By bose!!" She cried out, holding it with both hands.

"You're lucky it's not in your brain. Now we are going to walk out of here and you are not going to tell anyone about this. Got it?" Seto glared at her and she nodded.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:35 pm
Mokuba gave her a glare as he walked out by Seto. He wanted to make a gester to her, like stick out his tounge or flip her the bird(at least thats how Seto put it when he saw him do it to someone). But he didnt wanna get the girl pissed off and cause more trouble. So he kept it to himself as they walked out. besides, the glare was good enough.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:47 pm
Seto looked back to make sure Mokuba wasn't giving the girl akanbee or any Western gesture that might inflame her. Satisfied that he had only glared, he followed the sound of arguement to Anzu and Joey.
"You what?!" Joey asked, rather loudly.
"I fell okay? It was not my fault!" Anzu put her hands on her hips and glared.
"Let me guess, you figured out what to do with yourself, but couldn't get it to work in practice?" Seto asked, smirking. Anzu glared at him. "I thought as much."
"Well, it's not as bad a Seto, he got into a cat fight." Joey said.
"You didn't! That's incredible. You don't fight as a man, but when you're a girl, all the agression comes out and fangirls are beaten to pulps." Anzu went on for a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:25 pm
" Well I do think girls have a tendacy to be more violent around one another then men do. I mean, when fighting over a guy like how I see it on TV, those girls are vicious I swear eek they fight like hes the only guy on the planet or hes a piece of meat or something. But I dont see many guys fighting with other guys for a girl like they do." Mokuba commented.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:35 am
"Just reinstate dueling, like with guns and swords. That'll solve that problem." Anzu smiled. "Besides, not everything happens like on tv. I mean, we don't have Battle Royale or anything."
Seto's head snapped up from thought. "And you're not going to watch that yet Mokuba. It's too violent and you're not old enough."  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 5:55 pm
" I wasnt planning on it." Mokuba replyed with a smile. he neevr watched really violent TV, jsut some of the reality shows and what he saw was pretty out there.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 2:25 pm
((Heh... that Battle Royale is a fanfic talking... I'm writting one with Mokuba at 17.))

"Not planning on watching the best movie ever?" Joey exclaimed. "But that thing was great! I mean, Mitsuko's all you need!"
"Oh come on Joey, Shou is better." Anzu and Joey argued on like that for some time.
Seto rolled his eyes. "Mokuba, what do you think would happen if that thing shut off?"  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff