Gothic pets! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Acid_PopTart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:32 am
Isusa_609
I have a wonderful black kitty named Bigfoot! I also have a Multi-colored cat named Kirara Buttercup Bagera Kisa. I also have a ball python.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:00 am
Isusa_609
Isusa_609
I have a wonderful black kitty named Bigfoot! I also have a Multi-colored cat named Kirara Buttercup Bagera Kisa. I also have a ball python.

Oooo.... I love snakes.... We used to have a Rosey Boa named Rosey but we had to sell her when we moved. I found her In my hubby's back yard when we first started dating. He freaked thinking it was poisonous. I have never seen a guy jump as high as he did. LOL  

WitchHazal0713

Acid_PopTart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:03 am
WitchHazal0713
Isusa_609
Isusa_609

Oooo.... I love snakes.... We used to have a Rosey Boa named Rosey but we had to sell her when we moved. I found her In my hubby's back yard when we first started dating. He freaked thinking it was poisonous. I have never seen a guy jump as high as he did. LOL

Haha, thats funny.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:32 am
A python, I love snakes there is something about them that makes them cool. I used to have one named raptor but he died.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Yamin0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:00 pm
I don't really know what contitues as a goth pet....but I do have a rat her name is Yuki she is a siamese dumbo mix. I also have a cat named Rascal, she is a tabby color and nine years old. My fish is a beta whom I call Alfred. And I am soon going to be getting a red tail boa....It's quite expensive for a snake but I love animals. Also when I move out I am getting three ferrets. One of them will be named Pookie or Pooka ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:02 pm
Blade_Icestorm
A python, I love snakes there is something about them that makes them cool. I used to have one named raptor but he died.

Cool.  

Acid_PopTart

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

To save on pictures, I found one with both Ashi and Arlite in it. Ashi is the calico girl on the top part of the picture, and Arlite is the black male kitty cat that is relenting in the picture. They get along rather well really, and like to play a lot.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:40 pm
i have a black/white cat who hates me (i'm to get rid of her soon, long story).
my parents have 3 pugs, technically 2 1/2 but that's another long story. they like me as long as i give them food.

does a pickled shark fetus count as a gothic pet???  

ronton-ritsuzen

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:37 am
Pickled shark fetus.....do I want to ask?

One ofmy friends has one dog, a cat, two bearded lizards, a boa, a paretkeet, and a baracuda. I just want the lizards.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:26 am
Tsubaki89

User Image

>:3
HOMG IT'S A LION GET IN THE CAR!
xd

i have a grey cat, who's 11, and an orange cat, that is probably 3. orange cat is named ares. i guess he didn't turn out to be the god of war like i wanted him to. we call him the god of pidgeons, because he's about as retarded as those ugly birds, ha ha.
i love cody, my grey kitty, because he tries to bite me all the time, and it's funny.

edit: i also have two ferrets.
mulder (x-files yay! i named him.)
and sonic. my sister named him.
they're evil.  

Anii Christ [saves!]

ronton-ritsuzen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:47 pm
Blade_Icestorm
Pickled shark fetus.....do I want to ask?

One ofmy friends has one dog, a cat, two bearded lizards, a boa, a paretkeet, and a baracuda. I just want the lizards.

yes, my lovely shark fetus ^_^

his name is Krahs, i got him when my family and i went on vacation last summer (not entirely sure what type of shark he is..... sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:02 pm
sweet  

skater1469

miko__hellsing

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:47 pm
I have 2 cat one of the is gay and I have 6 tarentula...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:02 am
I had... A bunny...

She was all black... And attacked my little cousin... And made him bleed...

She was the most awesome pet I had ever had...

But then one day the exterminator came to deal with our bug problem and sprayed to close to her cage...

Next day...

Gully was no more...

Gully shall always be remembered by me as that awesome rabbit with the deadly right kick that made Steven bleed... I miss her...  

Ascher

darkprincess1788

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:06 am
i have one blackcat named token, and a snake with a japanese name- ayame+  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items