Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
Which Harry Potter Boy Will Fall For You? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you take them?
  Heck no.
  Heck yes!
  Don't have time.
  Maybe.
View Results

Kittykatt217

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:15 am
omg!! ive like taken ALL ur quizzes b4 this! i LUV ur quizzes! check out my quizilla account if u want! (Kittykatt217)
http://www.quizilla.com/users/Kittykatt217/  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:19 pm
i got harry eek *faint*  

weirdgeniousxD

hellomandy

Friendly Codger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:56 am
Kittykatt217
omg!! ive like taken ALL ur quizzes b4 this! i LUV ur quizzes! check out my quizilla account if u want! (Kittykatt217)
http://www.quizilla.com/users/Kittykatt217/

Haha. Thanks. biggrin I love getting good feedback from my fans.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:11 am
...omg...harry...  

Yuki Lives in Your Closet

x X Cissy x Black X x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:39 pm
I got draco!!! <3

yes. Every time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:38 am
I'm wondering if I'm actually doing a good job, or most people find all three guys attractive. sweatdrop  

hellomandy

Friendly Codger

x X Cissy x Black X x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:14 pm
Princess Mandy
I'm wondering if I'm actually doing a good job, or most people find all three guys attractive. sweatdrop
You're doing great! Make more quizzes!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:34 pm
I GOT DRACO! hes so cute heart heart heart heart domokun paws of him!  

princess_slytherin

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:51 pm
I love these!

I haven't taken them all but probably about half of them.

I get Draco and Ron a lot haha whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:57 pm
Which Harry Potter Boy Will Fall For You? (Part Twenty-Six) The Last Portrait is out!  

hellomandy

Friendly Codger

Alexandria Denton

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:42 am
Oh please tell there is going to be more! I love this so much, I like how it's an interactive quiz thing. And I enjoy the fact that I have been getting paired with Draco.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:43 pm
O_O I <<<<<33333333 that quiz! Took it once. Kept on getting Harry ... I made my friends take it too. They said it was addicting!! =D LOL

PLZ MAKE MORE!!  

Hammie_Lover

krazytaffy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:45 pm
it would be no other than Harry James Potter.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:38 pm
So i ended up getting Draco!! But thats okay i like him!! hes a hottie!!!

First quiz!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You shake Draco's hand, and he smiles. Harry looks as if you've betrayed him, and Ron looks skeptical. Hermione however seems unfased.

Looks like Draco likes you! You're kind, understanding, and trusting, which makes you innocent and he feels a need to protect you.

quiz 2:

Looks like Ron fancies you! That stare in History of Magic couldn't have been absentminded daydreaming. Maybe it's your like distrust of Malfoy and your good attitude that have Ron wanting you.

quiz 3:
Harry, Ron, and Hermione all look at you. "You kissed Draco?"
You nod. "It was under the mistletoe, so we didn't really have a choice. And I'm the clutz who accidentally ran into him in the first place," you say.
"Well, watch where you're going next time," Hermione advises, glancing at the boys, who don't look too happy.

quiz 6:

You sure haven't seen much of Draco lately. But he did kiss you under the mistletoe. If he didn't want to kiss you he would have let you leave, right? You're often surprised and delighted and compliments and try to be fair to everyone.
quiz 7:
User Image
Harry was very protective of you. He must really be falling for you. Your bold choices and outgoing attitude has this hottie liking you more and more.

quiz 8:
"This morning, I woke up with this feeling
I didn't know how to deal with
And so I just decided to myself
I'd hide it to myself
And never talk about it
And did not go and shout it
When you walked into the room .....
"I think I love you!" (I think I love you)

I think I love you
So what am I so afraid of?
I'm afraid that I'm not sure of
A love there is no cure for
I think I love you
Isn't that what life is made of?
Though it worries me to say
I've never felt this way."

You think you might be falling for Draco. Maybe it's his cool attitude or how he's always polite.

quiz 9:
User Image
You're easily distracted and sometimes underconfident, but you're a lot of fun to be around, just like Mr. Weasley. He might even be your secret admirer. ^_~ Goodness knows, he can't stop dreaming about you.

quiz 10:
Draco really loves you. He's been dying to kiss you again since Christmas. You are surprised by how sudden everything is happening, and tend to be very emotional.

quiz 11:
Hot, isn't it? You're the girl for Draco. Too bad he seems to busy with ruining your life... ^_^'' Don't worry, deep underneath that cold hotness on the outside, he might be crushing on you... maybe.

quiz 12:
Ron really likes you now. That may be why he forgave you so fast when he saw you so upset. Ron may seem indifferent or goofy sometimes, but he really does care about you.

quiz 13:
Draco isn't too happy with you for winning. Yet he can't help but wonder how you did it. There's no doubt you're a great Quidditch player, and he admires that in you.

quiz 14:
Draco was giving you a strange expression today. Why was he confused exactly? And sad? You've never seen him really sad before. Angry or smirking yes, but sad? Something's definitely up.

quiz 15:
User Image
Draco's starting to like you? Ooh. I can see why. You're really sweet and not nearly as bold as some people, and Draco can't help but feel a need to protect you. But he's just imagining it, right? ^_~

quiz 16:
User Image
Ooh... Draco kissed you. Has your irrisistable cuteness and timidness finally gotten through to him? GASP! Well, there is the problem of him mocking you on a daily basis... but we can fix that, right?

quiz 17:
Draco couldn't stand for you to see him crying in the bathroom earlier. He feels like an idiot around you since the Forbidden Forest. What was the logic behind that kiss anyway? I think you've unlocked this son of a Death Eater's heart. Good job, Draco's a tough one to crack.

quiz 18:
Would Draco really kill Dumbledore? You don't think so. You can tell that under that cold and indifferent facade, there is a scared, unconfident boy who needs someone like you to help him. You wish he would have listened to Dumbledore before the Death Eaters walked in. Then he could have been saved, and had a chance at being happy.

quiz 19:

Even though Draco made the wrong choices, you can't help wanting to give him a second chance. That's just who you are. You're naturally trusting and kind, maybe even over-emotional. You alwyas cry when you're really shaken or sad. But that's not a bad thing. Remember what Draco said? He'd go, "for you". Hm... Does he like you?

quiz 20:
Hrm... Draco seems to be warming up to you... or is that just me? I mean, he /did/ say thanks when you held is hand. Uber sweet by the way. You know that while he may appear cool and haughty (no, that's not the same as hottie!) on the outside, he has hopes and fears just like everyone else. Who knows, you might even become friends.

quiz 21:

You're pretty girly, and scared of big mean security guards or whatever that guy was. You're also rather shy, nice, and have a good understanding of others. (This is the Draco result, btw.)
You decide to sing:

"He drowns in his dreams
An exquisite extreme I know
Hes as dumb as he seems
And more heaven than a heart could hold
And if I try to save him
My whole world could cave in
It just aint right
It just aint right

Oh when I dont know
I dont know what hes after
But hes so beautiful
Such a beautiful disaster
And if I could hold on
Through the tears and the laughter
Would it be beautiful?
Or just a beautiful disaster

His magical myth
As strong as with I believe
A tragedy with
More damage than a soul should see
But do I try to change him
So hard not to blame him
Hold me tight
Baby hold me tight

Oh cuz I dont know
But hes so beautiful
Such a beautiful disaster
And if I could hold on
Would it be beautiful?

Hes soft to the touch
But afraid at the end he breaks
Hes never enough
And still leaves more than I can take
Oh I dont know
But hes so beautiful
He's such a beautiful disaster
And if I could hold on
Would it be beautiful?

Hes beautiful
Lord he's so beautiful
He's beautiful."

(Beautiful Disaster - Kelly Clarkson)

quiz 22:
"Hey _____," Harry says. "Do you want to go for a swim?"
"Sure," you say, giving him a smile. You strip down to your bathing suit, he takes off his shirt and shorts, - he had swim trunks underneath- and the two of you head towards the water.
Harry goes out quickly, removes his glasses, and dunks himself to get used to the water.
You gingerly touch the water with your foot. It seems warm enough. Then you wade in up to your knees. "It's freezing!" you announce, crossing your arms to warm yourself.
"It's fine once you get used to it," Harry says, putting his glasses back on.
You go a little farther, until a wave hits your bathing suit bottom. "Ah!" you exclaim.
"Oh come on ______," Harry says. He splashes you, and you shriek.
"Harry, I'm going to kill you!" you say laughing.
He backs up, with a mock look of horror. "You wouldn't," he says.
You get in deeper so you actually have to start swimming. Then you turn around, and kick hard.
You hear Harry sputter and turn back around. You laugh, but then cover your mouth. "Are-are you okay?" you ask, giggling a little.
Harry removes his glasses. "Maybe, if I could see through these," he says.
"I'm sorry," you say, seeing there's no way to wipe the water off until you get back to the beach blanket. "Let me help you."
"How?" Harry asks, folding up his glasses and pocketing them.
You reach out and take his hand. "I'll lead you back," you say.
You notice he appears slightly flushed, and you smile. You lead him back to where the others are waiting. They look up curiously. Ron looks shocked, and Draco looks none too happy. Then again, when /is/ he happy? You dry off Harry's glasses and hand them back to him.
"Thank you," he says, putting them back on.
"You're welcome," you say. The two of you just look into each others' eyes.
"Are you two going to stare at each other all day or are we going back?" Hermione asks.
You both smile, and help put the blanket away.
quiz 23:
You're standing in a large plain chamber, in front of iron doors. Draco is standing beside you, and Harry is on the opposite wall. Something... feels wrong.
"Get out of my way Malfoy," Harry says with more disgust than usual.
"Hm... I don't think so," Draco drawls. "I wonder how well I'll be rewarded for capturing you for the Dark Lord."
"No!" you say. "Draco, I thought you'd changed!"
He turns to you. "Why do you care about Potter, _______? He's not worth your time; join the Dark Lord like I did. You'll see, this is the better side."
"Draco... you can't do this..." you say, tearing up. You brush them away angrily. "I trusted you."
"Why do you care so much, _______? Harry is nothing. I know you care for me more."
"I won't let you hurt him!" you say.
"Then I'll just have to kill you, won't I?" Draco says with a sneer.
"You... you wouldn't..."
Draco raises his wand. "Avada Kedavra!" There's a flash of green light.
"NOOOOOO!!! DRACO!!!!"
"_______!"

You jolt awake. Hermione is standing next to your bed. "Are you okay? You were screaming Draco's name..."
You blush. "Sorry, did I wake you up?"
"Well, yeah. But it's okay. Just try and get some more sleep, m'kay?" she asks, going back to her own bed.
"Okay," you say, and obediently lie down, sleep enveloping you once more.

quiz 24:
User Image

"I just want to look out for you, ______. I saw you and Draco at the beach. Now Ron is treating you like some princess... It just bothers me. Especially Draco. I shouldn't be taking it out on Ron," Harry says.
"I don't think that Draco is as bad as you believe him to be. He's... changed, Harry. I don't know how, but he's different," you say.
"Maybe it's because of you," Harry says, looking towards Ron. He walks faster to catch up with his best friend

quiz 25:

You find Draco sitting on a stone bench in Mrs. Weasley's garden. He's facing away from you, and holding his left arm. "Draco?"
The sleek-haired Death Eater quickly turns. "Oh, it's you." He slides over slightly, inviting you to sit.
You walk over and are seated beside him. "Are you okay? I haven't seen you all night."
"Do you really think I'm welcome here?" Draco scoffs, plucking a pink flower and twisting the stem around. "You're lucky. You're so naive and kind, you don't realize how messed up this world can be. Anyway, I've been thinking a lot, that's all." He places the flower behind your ear.
"About what?" you ask.
Draco rolls his sleeve up, and turns the inside up towards you, exposing the black tattoo of a skull with a snake protruding from its mouth.
"Oh," you say softly. "I know it must be hard for you Draco. The right path isn't always the easiest."
"I wasn't given a choice. And I'm not talking about before, when I became.... I /never/ get a choice. When you stopped me, and spared me... I didn't get a chance then either. If I didn't choose your side, who knows what could have happened to me." He looks away. "I guess I'm just a coward." He tugs his sleeve down, and then stands up.
"You'll never be a coward to me," you say.
He pauses. "Don't say something like that if you don't mean it."
"I do mean it."
Draco turns. "You're the most trusting, optimistic girl I have ever met. You always give me another chance." He half smiles at you and walks away.
You watch him leave, then sit alone on the cold bench for a while, watching the crescent moon high in the sky. "How could I not give you a second chance?" you ask, taking the flower from your hair and breathing in its sweet scent.
quiz 26:

"Draco?" you call, as you reach the entrance hall and don't see him. You're nervous. What if he ran off alone? "Draco! Where are you?"
"I'm right here." You look up to see him at the top of the right staircase. "You didn't have to shout." He comes down, careful not to look you directly in the eye, as if you were a basilisk or something.
"You didn't answer me," you say, not angry, but rather relieved. You start heading towards him.
Halfway there, it looks like Draco is beginning to smile, but instead, it turns into a smirk. "What, were you worried about me, ______?"
"Since when do you act like that towards me?" you ask, stopping dead in your tracks and taking a step back. "I thought you'd changed."
"I have changed. I'm siding with Pot-head, aren't I?" he drawls.
You walk over and put your hands on his shoulders, shaking him slightly. You look up at him. "Look me in the eye and tell me you don't care."
"About what?" he asks, staring over you, out the windows.
Your hands drop to your sides. "About whether we succeed or not. About what happened to Dumbledore. About me," you say, barely able to say it. Draco's ice gray eyes waver, and finally look into yours. The whites look reddish. "Why are you trying to build up a wall between us? If anything Draco, I'm your only friend."
"Don't you know that I know that? You don't understand what I'm trying to do for you, do you? You don't care who I am or what I've done." Draco laughs softly. "Stupid," he says, but he doesn't sound accusative; it's almost bitter-sweet, like dark-chocolate. He takes you in his arms. "Maybe... maybe Dumbledore's right."
"Am I... interrupting anything?" You and Draco separate quickly, and you turn to see Hermione coming towards you. "No, of course not," you say, trying to act casual.
Draco scoffs at Hermione's question. "Yeah, right."
"Okay...," she says, but looks at you curiously.  

Wolves_Witches_and_Love

Anxious Cat

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

yuri_19

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:39 pm
I just love this! Please make some more soon!  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff