Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 9:09 am
((I agree with you Chloie-sama, I think we should do the post thing, unless of coarse they tell us ahead of time. Cause this summer Ill be taking a trip to europe for two weeks, and ill be deprived of Gaia, but I dont wanna give the part. That sounds ok right? and its ok to move forward, we need to sweatdrop ))

Mokuba looked shocked as yugi ran off after the other." We shouldnt get split up, especially in this place. We should go after them Seto." Mokuba pointed out looking up at his older brother.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 10:24 am
((yeah, because then we won't be waiting for someone to post when they don't. 3nodding sounds like it will be fun in Europe!))  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 12:08 pm
(I live in Europe. Believe me, it's boring as hell)
Just that momet, a man walked in.
He was inrecognisable, since he is wearing this disgusting mask.
The toga covering his body showed he was totally out of touch with fashion.
"STOP"
he said, raising one hand.
In his hand there's a remote control.
A few tiny robot insect-things appeared from behind the camcorder.
They were holding ropes.
As they flew around the room, they tied all the guys togtehter.
Seto resisted the urge to curse with Mokuba in the room.
Being tied up wasn't his most favorite position.
Especially not in this chilly room, with the heat of the bodies of the others against him.
(note: the rope isn't really good material. It could snap if they'd all bend in opposite directions, but we don't know that yet sweatdrop )

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 12:49 pm
((well, its always boring when your living in it, but as a tourist, yeah sweatdrop im also getting a crusie, im going with my art class, besides, I always wanted to go to italy and greece, next stop is japan 4laugh ))

Mokuba struggled at first and then settled down after a few seconds realizing he wasnt gonna get out of this. He glared over to the guy."What do you want and who are you for that matter!?"  

InunaideGner

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 2:45 am
The guy just stands there, not moving, not doing anything.
He doesn't even blink.
After like 15 minutes, Seto got rather pissed, and squirms to get lose.

((How far are we allowed to go in this rp? redface sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:18 am
((well, if your talking about sexual stuff, you can go up to making out in any forums. They can touch each other in like inocent places such as sides and legs and stuff, they cna hug and kiss up to making out. But when they start touching each other in "certain" places or having actual intercoarse, you need to take that to the PMs, there you go 3nodding whee ))

Mokuba began to struggle with Seto seeing if he could help him anyway he could. Though the ropes began to rub against his skin through his clothes and it began to burn fromm all the strength he was putting into breaking the rope. He still tryed as hard he could with his brother to get free.  

InunaideGner

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:53 am
((Peoples, if I suck in rping;This is the first rp I ever join))
Seto noticed his cool long coat getting damaged from the rubbing, so he calmed down.
He figured that the freak standing there must be a robot or something.
It would be impossible to stand still that long, right?

The door opened, and Joey and Marik were thrown in.
They door closed, and they just lay there. They were KO, and both had a big swelling on their head. (they'll just lay there, so at least they're inside)

The sudden bang of the door closing woke Seto up.
He didn't notice they were tied up this long, he wanted to get out.
I have enough work to do, and my bladders won't last forever either.
I must get out!
He thought to himself, as he squirmed again.
For some reason the rope only seemed to get tighter.
Seto's eyes grew wide, as he noticed he wouldn't be able to keep this up very long.
^^

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:12 am
((your not bad for a beginner 3nodding ))

Mokuba was still asleep exausted from trying to hard to get out of the ropes. He had beads of sweat on his forhead and his breathing was a little heavey in his sleep. His exaustion showed rather obviously on his sleeping face. His upper body was limp as the ropes appeared to be the only thing that held his body up at all.  

InunaideGner

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:06 pm
((okay, so I'm back! but my PC is a real piece of s**t to uher.... ummmmm... yeah! Okay, so I'm going to go with that Yami isn't tied up because he was already out of the room, and since I never specified Yuugi meeting up with Yami, I'll assume that he's all caught up too. MY rule of thumb is nothing exceeding PG13. And, if there is a question of whether it is Pg13 or not, then just not to post it. She's right, you're a good RPer for a beginner! ^_^)
Yuugi slowly lifted his eyelids as he shivered. There was a throbbing pain in his head. He reached to touch it but found that he couldn't, being that he was restrained and all. His attention snapped from the pain to the condition. "Ah! What on earth?! He complained. He tried to wriggle out of the chords, but failed dramatically. He brought his knees to his chest and threw his bound wrists around his ankles to bring his hands to the front. Once the action was completed, he proceeded to hug himself in a much more comfortable position to protect from a decreased body tempature. He looked through his bangs at others who were in the room. Curriously, Yami wasn't among them. <"I hope Yami got away then... maybe he'll find us and get help..."> He watched Seto squirming around with curiosity. For some reason, he wasn't particularly scared. He trusted that someone would find them and explain what was going on.

Meanwhile...
Soft clicks echoed through the room the Yami had just entered. He couldn't see barely five inches, so he was feeling his way on the wall as he steadilly continued forward. His mind was filled with uncertainty. Perhaps he should have stayed with his Aibou... that way, if anything happened, they could work together to overcome it. At the same time, however, he did believe that this was just a huge waste of time. <"What am I doing? Yuugi is probably fine, he's with Seto, Mokuba and Otougi... nothing bad can possibly hap-->" He froze in his tracks when he heard a shuffle directly in front of him. Steadilly, he heard a deep thumping sound, his own heart beat, when he saw something move directly in front of his face. It seemed to be moving towards him. The figure also paused, and Yami watched it move again. Suddenly, there was a wide beam of light as the figure flipped on a flashlight. Both the figure and Yami jumped back in surprise.
"Holy---HEY! You're not supposed to be here!" The guard yelled reaching for his gunbelt. Yami's eyes widened when the guard produced a gun and pointed it directly at his nose. At a few inches distance, it would be a sure hit. He reached with the other hand to grab a walkie-talkie to inform someone of his find. <"If only I haden't promised aibou not to mind-crush people..."> Yami thought regrefully, <"Oh well... I guess we do this the fun way..."> As soon as the light was lowered from his face (otherwise, the guard wouldn't have a free hand) he rapidly kicked him. The guard lost his balance and curled into a fetal position after the contact, allowing both the gun and the flashlight to skid onto the floor. Yami picked them both up and bolted back the way he had come--he had to get Yuugi and the others out of here if there were guns about.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:54 pm
Mokubas eye lids slowly opened. He still was pretty worn out from trying to help Seto in the struggle. He could feel that Seto was still trying so he trying to continue at his aid but winced. He realized that he had done damage to himself the first time he tryed to break free. Though he couldnt see them, he could feel the cuts and burns on his body from the rope. He continued to try breaking free no matter how much it hurt. No one else besides Yugi and Seto were trying to break free from this. He had to help, or at least think of a idea to get them out of this situation.  

InunaideGner

oni_kura

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 6:12 pm
(wow. i guess i should probably show up now, huh? I'm going to refer to the yami as 'Bakura' and the hikari as 'Ryou", is that alright with everyone?) Bakura crept carefully around the perimeter of the dark building. This was the right address but no one seemed to be around. The spirit cursed under his breath as he looked toward the entrance. 'Where could that stupid boy have disappeared to? I can't him out of my sight for two minutes!' He slowly crept back towards the front door and was about to enter until he felt something blunt hit the back of his head. He managed to let out a strangled cry before his limp body hit the floor.

('...' = thoughts; "..." = speech; Blah, blah, blah = Bakura; Blah, blah, blah = Ryou)  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 6:30 pm
((You can do it by unchecking the box underneath your post that asks you to display html and BBC 3nodding If you needed help; though I'm sure you didn't... .. *hides under a rock* xd I'm not quite sure what to post, so I'll wait a little bit until I might be able to have someone interact. Its kinda boring to read about someone who is doing nothing but run around mindlessly. 3nodding I'll just do a itty one...))

"Whoa... where..." Yami asked when he saw that the main hallway was completely empty. The lights had been turned off again; but he didn't turn them back on for fear of arousing suspicion. He removed the bullets from the gun to avoid accidental discharge and pocketed them. After hearing a dull noise outside, he slowly began backing away from the enterance and glanced at the other two halls that he hadn't explored yet, currious as to which to pick.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

oni_kura

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 6:34 pm
(thanks! biggrin )  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 6:43 pm
(( hey oni, pretty big question and whatever but, since set0kaibas got and idea for Setos lover, you think bakura can be mokubas, if your ok with that pairing that is. Sorry, just wondering sweatdrop Im not sure if Set0Kaiba wants me to let them escape since he said haw they could but they dont know that yet, but I dunno what else to post at the moment so here goes nothing))

Mokuba had his eyes closed trying to think of how to get out of this. Their had a be a logical way and then it hit him." Yugi I think I got a idea how to get out of this. Rope isnt that strong, if we all bend in different directions, we should be able to get out of this." Mokuba explained to Yugi.

((I hope Set0Kaibe doesnt mind that I posted that. sweatdrop had to do something))  

InunaideGner

oni_kura

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:08 pm
InunaideGner
(( hey oni, pretty big question and whatever but, since set0kaibas got and idea for Setos lover, you think bakura can be mokubas, if your ok with that pairing that is. Sorry, just wondering sweatdrop Im not sure if Set0Kaiba wants me to let them escape since he said haw they could but they dont know that yet, but I dunno what else to post at the moment so here goes nothing))

Mokuba had his eyes closed trying to think of how to get out of this. Their had a be a logical way and then it hit him." Yugi I think I got a idea how to get out of this. Rope isnt that strong, if we all bend in different directions, we should be able to get out of this." Mokuba explained to Yugi.

((I hope Set0Kaibe doesnt mind that I posted that. sweatdrop had to do something))

(I'm okay with pretty much any pairing so sure. I've never really read that pairing or anything though so i apologize in advance for anything i do that seems...stupid)  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff