Submit

Extra Gold?
  Why Not?
View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:12 pm
liz_bliz
Shikalee
Hardly. gonk She passes out when she sees Naruto.

well she still a whimp in that aspect, but she is a chuunin now, so we now she has to have at least some real skill. I would like to see her in a fight or spar now, just to see what she could do. Same for all of the previous genins, we still haven't seen what Shino, Kiba, Ino or Choji can really do in a fight yet.

I think she's adorable yes.

But I also like that she's the only of the three teams girl member that was total obsessed with Sasuke and wanted to get in that whiney self serving b***h's pants.

death to Sasuke!
I don't know how she did it. I need to see her fight... Maybe Shikamaru forgot that Hinata existed when he said that? Donno... xd Her becoming that strong doesn't make that much sense to me but... obviously she did.

Chouji showed off some of his skills in volume 32, saving Naruto from Sai. :3

Tenten was obsessed with everyone, and Temari was obsessed with herself. xd

@ Verdy: Hope you don't mind if I called you that. 4laugh Ahahah.

I flirt with people I like. It has nothing to do with looks. For instance, I picked my favorite character of Naruto when he was ugly and weird looking. His looks improving was just a pleasant surprise. XD Most girls pick a, "hot" guy or girl as their favorite; weirdness turns them away. I was all, "OMG SMART/BITCHY NINJA <3" and there we go.

Now to be serious. Guys I like in real life; I only flirt by personality. The way they behave sets that off in me.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:02 pm
Alright alright, consider chicks like Sakura and Ino. Are they gonna see Shikamaru and start batting their eyes?

Temari's first thought on Sasuke was that he was cute, so she was excited when she thought he asked her what her name is.

Most chicks like that are bound to fall for the class hottie.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:51 am
Captain Verd
Alright alright, consider chicks like Sakura and Ino. Are they gonna see Shikamaru and start batting their eyes?

Temari's first thought on Sasuke was that he was cute, so she was excited when she thought he asked her what her name is.

Most chicks like that are bound to fall for the class hottie.
Lol. Shikalee would. xd No. They wouldn't. Because they're shallow bitches. They like a guy for his pee-pee. Not for his awesomeness. s**t, why doesn't anyone love Shino?

That's true. But that was the first sight of her. From that point on, it was self-envy for her...

Yeah.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:33 pm
Don't be so judgemental. Just because you like someone for their looks doesn't mean you're a shallow b***h.  

Captain Verd

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:40 pm
LOL not this again *starts making popcorn*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:41 pm
churrlo
LOL not this again *starts making popcorn*
Stfu, stop commenting if that's all you're going to say.  

Captain Verd

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:53 pm
Make me, and I have nothing to say on this... it's not MY arguement  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:12 pm
Captain Verd
Don't be so judgemental. Just because you like someone for their looks doesn't mean you're a shallow b***h.
Um, excuse you?
Yes, it usually does. You should love someone for their heart, their mind... and yes, their body. But their body shouldn't be number one. You're just saying that because you idolize Ino. If you can't admit she treated EVERYONE like s**t until she joined Team 10 and was domesticated by Asuma, then you are truly BLIND to Ino's character. What makes her cool is that she COULD grow out of that.

Besides... Are Shikamaru and Shino really that ugly? *puppy eyes*

Anyways, you can't tell people who can and cannot post. Honestly. You need to take a chill pill. You're getting all pissed off over nothing, now.  

Syndactyly

Godaime Kazekage Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:32 pm
I hate her  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:19 am
LMAO Ino was domesticated rofl  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:43 am
churrlo
LMAO Ino was domesticated rofl
Hellz yeah. xd

So were Shikamaru and Chouji, in a way. But Ino by far needed the most... er... spankings? lol  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:04 pm
Captain Verd
Actually, I don't like Hinata at all. Stuttering, being unsure of herself to a sickening point, fainting after seeing Naruto, her haircut, it's all irritating to me. Granted, I like her TS outfit, but I still don't like her character. Tsunade and Ino are my favorite ladies.
i agree completely  

Alina Xryst

Beloved Noob

6,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:17 pm
I know...and...also...is it just me...or is she compatible with just about ever character in the series...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:14 pm
She could be!!

And Shikalee, that's just hilarious xd  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:29 am
JhonnyRaincloud
I know...and...also...is it just me...or is she compatible with just about ever character in the series...
I can't say. Neji doesn't seem to like the shyness. Kiba seems to nuture her, though they are on the same team. Just about everyone else, except Shino, hardly notices her. :Gonk:  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff