Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Konoha Ninja Academy Training Grounds... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:54 pm
*enters the traning ground and sees alot of people and then starts traning*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:56 pm
-walks around on the water a little getting the hang of it and smiles. She suddenly looses her footing and falls into the water.-  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Windblade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:59 pm
"Agreed."
*watches Polio walk on water*

"Hmm.."
*walking to the edge of the stream, he focused his Chakra and took a step out*
*he didn't fall in so he takes another*

"Woot, this isn't so har-.."
*Wind never finished his sentence as his concentration wavered and he sank knee deep into water*

"Strike that."
*Walks back to shore*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:01 pm
jumps from the trees and lands in front of Polio

Do you need some help becoming stronger?  

RavenCpu

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:02 pm
-watches windblade from her spot in the water before swimming to shore and climbs out. sits on the shore, laying back and staring up at the sky-  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:03 pm
-suddenly looks at raven- a little... i can't keep losing my battles, or i will get no where...-sits up-  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

RavenCpu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:07 pm
Well, I've noticed that you're not too great at using your chakra . . . but that's not a big step to over come. Watch me.

forms a ram seal and focuses chakra to feet. Begins to walk out on watch and stops in the middle of the spring

Notice that I'm putting out a constant amount of chakra. I'm not just putting out enough to stand on the water for a second. I'm literally standing on my chakra, not the water. What you do is push a steady amount of chakra out through your feet to where you have a foundation to walk on.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:17 pm
-watches him quietly, before standing- right....-walks over to the edge of the water and consentrates some chakra on her feet before stepping out onto the water slowly. pauses before taking another step.-  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:20 pm
*walks around* aya...so many people traning.. sweatdrop .. haven't trained for a long time....must start training sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:23 pm
Polio
-watches him quietly, before standing- right....-walks over to the edge of the water and consentrates some chakra on her feet before stepping out onto the water slowly. pauses before taking another step.-

focuses on her to watch every thing that she does  

RavenCpu

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:29 pm
RavenCpu
Polio

-stumbles a little as she walks out to where he stood and stops oloking at him.- i think i'm getting the hang of it...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:34 pm
-comes down from above- hello everyone pulls out some shuriken and begins to work on throwing skills at a tree-  

panda-shinobi

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:35 pm
hello panda...say does anyone remember when sensei showed us the air walk thing....i was wondering if anyone else can do it then sensei?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:49 pm
Polio
RavenCpu
Polio

-stumbles a little as she walks out to where he stood and stops oloking at him.- i think i'm getting the hang of it...

You're doing great smile . Just walk around for a while on the water until you've adjusted to the feel of it.  

RavenCpu

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:43 pm
RavenCpu
Polio
RavenCpu
Polio

-stumbles a little as she walks out to where he stood and stops looking at him.- i think i'm getting the hang of it...

You're doing great smile . Just walk around for a while on the water until you've adjusted to the feel of it.
right....-turns and starts walking around slowly. then starts walking a little faster.- this is starting to get easier...-she stops and looks down at the water below-  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff