Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Moon WORST DEATHS *Warning Spoilers* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who Had the Best Death??
A Senshi You Loved?
67%
 67%  [ 53 ]
A Villain You Liked?
21%
 21%  [ 17 ]
Other...
10%
 10%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 78

tragoedia scelesta

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:28 pm
candycanecutie14
Okay I've seen a LOT of the english anime some of the Japanese anime adn very few of the manga so please forgive me. Judging on what I've seen these are the sadest deaths.

Uranus and Neptune: Not sure what season but, Neptune was going toward Uranus and from all the walls big cannons come and impail her. She stumbles and keeps going. Again she's hit. She walks more. Again. She falls to her knees. Again. She's on the floor still talking to Uranus telling her how much she wants her to live, ect, not sure just what she said though. Uranus kept screaming at her to stay back the entire time. Uranus goes all bad a** and kills the villian with sailor moon who oh-so inconvieniently showed up at the wrong time. Then Uranus grabs the gun and holds it to her heart and shoots herself. T.T so sad.

Uranus and Neptune: Stars season. They die and beign to dissapear. Uranus moves her hand slightly. She keeps moving it and just as she goes to dissapear she grabs Neptunes hand.

The Inner scouts: Star season. They all get completely pulverised by big missiles.

Star healer (or maker): "Oh god, why, why for us?"
Mercury: "To save important people"
Seiya: "What?"
Venus: "The stars and sailor moon are important to us"

That was so sad. And then when Serena is holding Rei and she dies. T.T Horrible sad.

But if you ask me what the overall most touchign scene was was at the VERY end of the Sailor Moon saga. The last episode of Sailor stars where she wins and is back with her friends and mamoru. *sighs*

Uranus and Neptune: Stars season. They die and beign to dissapear. Uranus moves her hand slightly. She keeps moving it and just as she goes to dissapear she grabs Neptunes hand.

OH MY GOD! THAT WAS BEAUTTIFULL! : '(  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:29 pm
Worst death, would be Mamoru's death in Stars. I MEAN WT*?!?! The manner of his death was just terrible!  

tragoedia scelesta

sunvei

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:03 am
Urgh... I feel all the deaths so terrible to watch. >->;

One of the worst was Sailorvenus', when she was killed by Beryl's youmas in Season 1... her screaming is horrible to hear...

Then, when Eudial killed Sailorneptune (very violently might I add) right in front of Sailoruranus...

And, when the four Inner Senshi are killed by Galaxia in the final season, it tears me apart. ;~; That's just me. All those death scenes are just evil...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:52 am
Veroniikka
Worst death, would be Mamoru's death in Stars. I MEAN WT*?!?! The manner of his death was just terrible!

YEah! I mean..i was like eek when I watched that episode. I was speechless. And I though Serenity was going to destroy the earth because of what happened to Endymion but she was like... neutral  

Polexeny

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces