Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Parents who take the extreme Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

2aetH

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:03 pm
Well, the way I see it, it all comes down to you v. your parents.

If they think you're acting "gay," ask for some weights to body-build. Start shaping up.

And the next time your mom tries to hit you.....well, she won't be trying to hit you, will she?

Sounds harsh, I know. But, from what you've said, this has happened before, and your mom is a stubborn b***h.

My parents spanked me when I was a little kid. I'm fine with that. Once, and only once, my dad got mad at me and hit me. I was 15, and I kicked him in the groin, causing him to fall down. He apologized, I apologized, we're good now.

As for my mom, she hit me once too. And I slapped her back. Again, apologies, and we're good.

Both times, actually, were times I was trying to argue politely about something that then escalated into something bigger.

But yea, that's just me. I have a punching bag at my friend's house that I've been kicking and punching for 3-4 years now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:09 pm
DUDE she's a b***h >,> (sorry had to say that)
thats totally not right  

xXfracturedXFairytaleXx

Kupo Ikari

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:46 pm
As bad as it sounds, I'm glad I'm not the only one.

To Celria: Thanks. Anyone probably would do it. It's just that protectiveness for your kin... And I guess my mother likes stereotypes...

To razorblade6060: I think that's just stupid. I can't comprehend why people think that the things we do are evil! Black clothes aren't evil... They're slimming.

Personally, I'm all for hitting your kids... But only if they really deserve it... And really... Past the age of 13 is a little to old to be getting spanked. (You ever see those kids at wal-mart or something just screaming and yelling and complaining? THOSE are the kids that need to be taken aside and spanked... not someone who's different.)

To miturn:
I'll keep you all updated on the progress of my precious hair. so fare, just a little shadow affect. You can barely even feel it. But it's there. ^^.

To MISFIT a.d.: Oh dear... That's so sad. I'm sorry for your loss.

I would go to friends houses, but sadly I have very few of those now. Ever since my ex-boyfriend broke up with me and started spreading rumors. My friends all left me.

Which is not real loss to me. If they stop being my friend over a couple of rumors then they weren't good enough to keep around anyway.

To slipknot_him_slut: Don't worry... I know of the crazy people in the world. If you guys think my mother reacted badly... You should have seen that e-mail my father sent. I don't want to even THINK about what my grandparents will say when my mother plagues them too...

To Nyed:
...If she would have found my BOs she wouldn't have just burned it... she probably would have burned me WITH it....

To _darkened_tears_: Ah. I've had that happen before. Short tempered parents huh? Those are the worst. The ones with no patience.

To Illuminee:
o__O;; Well... At least he gets a wanring... XD I know I shouldn't laugh, but the absudity of that sentence is amazing! How would they know what he's thinking? Do they think they're god or something?

To Okami_Sensei:
Ha. My parents USED to not notice me wearing sweaters everyday for the past 4 years... Even during the summer... In Texas. But now I'm not allowed to. I can't cover up my scars anymore and I continually get looks from stangers.

Always judging... But that's america.

To Raethyn Sarachael: Well... I AM gay. And I am built... In a kind of lean way. I'm still stronger than most people I know. I can't believe you would hit your parents back. I feel you should respect your parents... No matter what they do to you.

Or maybe that's what I've been brainwashed into thinking.

I couldn't IMAGINE hitting my father back... He'd kill me. And what would hitting them back solve? It would only create more problems. More reason for them to hate me. More herdles in me getting custody of my little sister.

To xXfractjuredXFairytaleXx: Yup... But who isn't now-a-days?

To Lurichan: Well... I talked to my mother yesterday... Let's just say it didn't go well.

She's going to send me to a mental institution again. This isn't going to be good.

I really don't want to go back there again. It was unbelievably horrible the first time...

And this puts a major halt in my custody plan... *sigh*

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:10 pm
cry That is horrible. It's not a mental disorder, it's not something they are going to "cure" you of....*sigh* I'm sorry I couldn't help more, I really am.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Kupo Ikari

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:26 pm
To Lurichan: I know... But it doesn't stop them from trying.

You helped me plenty Luri-sama. If not for you, I probably would have done something stupid and ended up in a worse situation than I am in now.

So thank you.

It's nice to have a friend like you Luri-sama. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:35 pm
KupoWrath
To Lurichan: I know... But it doesn't stop them from trying.

You helped me plenty Luri-sama. If not for you, I probably would have done something stupid and ended up in a worse situation than I am in now.

So thank you.

It's nice to have a friend like you Luri-sama. ^^

So... how long are they going to try to change you? *sigh* I still can't believe that people would be so cruel as to try to "Fix" something that isn't broken.

I'm glad that I could help in at least some small sense even if I couldn't do enough to get her to see you for who you are.

The thought of sending yaoi to her door in vengance for being so narrow minded has crossed my mind. ^^* Then again I was in an "evil" mood for a few hours today. Not a bad mood, an actual evil mood which I don't get very often at all.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

BlairyFairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:04 am
After reading all these posts, my life dosen't seem that bad...
Yeah my parents aren't very approving of my style, but they are getting more leniant everyday.
My dad's a millitary man too, well, he used to be, in the Russian army.
He beats my brother and I, which is very rare now.
But I always thought I had it bad, now I know I don't.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:24 am
My dad was kinda like that, and I'm glad, because it taught me how to be myself, and learn to be goth without needing to wear dark clothes or go out of my way to look like one just to be accepted as one. I thought it was a good lesson.  

Ndoki

Kaytrix

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:08 am
What a sad, sad story. sad

You have a purpose in life. Keep that in mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:21 am
Almost the same thing happened to me. it was when my grandma lived with us. anyway thats why i got a padlock put on my door.  

Nobujirou

Lexiegirl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:14 am
Dude thats harsh... gonk I feel bad for you. Luckily for me, I know some information about my parents they don't want to get out... mrgreen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:24 am
LatinoHeatZero
It wasn't a christian church? well...I still stand by why i don't like christianity that much even though I still am one.

what kind of church was it? a mormon or something?
Hey, I'm mormon...that doesn't happen at my church...  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]

[Ashes][is][Ashes]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:40 am
Anyways. Yeah, that seriously sucks. Big-time. One of my friends from school (year ahead of me) is gay...his parents don't go to the extreme, they just ignore whatever he says/does.
I suppose I'm "normal" by parent standards, until I start drawing. I mean, I like wearing black (and do quite often, only switching up with grays and dark blues), but I'm really involved in school....most my friends are guys (that bothers them *my parents* a little bit, but not too much), and I'm athletic. But when I draw, my mom gets pissed.
I took an advanced art class last year, and was introduced to a lot of different styles from other students and artists. I started drawing more anime (my mom thinks anime's the anti-christ), and some realistic...vampires were included, then skeletons, voo-doo dolls, etc. I draw portraits and nice things sometimes, but my parents seriously freak out. Some of it's not even that bad and they throw fits. So I'd like to hope I know a little bit of what you're going through, but I don't think I really do. I wish you the best of luck, and know you're still loved.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:48 pm
I wouldn't know how my dad would react *sigh* left my mum 6 or 7 years ago, kind of depressing. But i have a stepdad to replace him. I kind of like him but don't. Hate to say it but my mum actually supports me being a goth. . .scary. Well she used to be a goth herself so. My parents don't like me drawing anime or looking at yaoi (boyxboy) and even though i'm almost 13 i think i'm bisexual. I get beaten up at school by this one boy (today he strangled me). Everyone makes crack comments about me being a goth. My friends say i freak them out which is depressing and i have no goth friends of my age. The good thing is my mum wouldn't care what mine or my brothers sexuality is, she said my brother could become a gay garbage man for all she could care. I don't actually know if that is an insult or a compliment. But the really annoying thing for me is my mum, stepdad and older brother have to make comments about my weight. Even though my mum and my stepdad are overweight they still have to make comments, my stepdad is the worst. Also I had a break down today in art which sucked. In my opinion my life sucks right now. What do you think?  

SukieCookie

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Vaporia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:04 pm
God! What aCUNT! I can't believe some of the things parents would do to enforce their rules on their children. evil That really pisses me off. I'm glad that you care enough for your siblings to stick around though. heart  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff