Submit

phildathrill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:35 am
sora506
Dark Bunny Lord
sora506
Dark Bunny Lord
sora506
True and the fact the the dictator is a crazy-son-of-a only helps us to cover for it. 3nodding We're only waiting for the opportune moment. *Watched Pirates of the Caribbean for the third time this week*
No, they attacked us... repatativly over the years... and did anyone forget 9-11... if we sat back and did nothing what message does that send out? That we won't retaliate?

Sorry but even though the launch wasn't quite the best thing ever, the purpose behind sending troops to Iraq was a good one. Don't even start to blame this on bush... the president is a face, they make practically not decissions, they just give the final go around and hold less power than many other members of the government.
Good thing you said that, cause you know I was. But have you ever looked at the 911 footage. It looks like a controlled fall, like how demoltions break buildings. But I'll save my conspiracy theories for another day. I'm the first to admit I'm slow as hell but didn't this start with afghanistan? Terrorist were there we beat the crap out of them and went to Iraq for some reason no one ever explained to me. All I know is we've been over there, what, 4 years now and nothings better.
No, things are better, not as good as they should be and I'll agree on that point but they are better. Sadaam is no longer in his seat of power and many of the fanatic factions are widdeling down.
The war was not done effeciantly, thats what I am very disapointed about, however that doesn't mean it shouldn't of had been done.
Also, setting up that fall so we could go fight Iraq qould be idiotic, it caused a huge drop in economy there would be no point to faking that and bieng so evil and cold hearted as to kill that many of your own people simply for an opportunity to go kill more people.
That THEORY was on this video my dad sent me once. It ain't pretty, really make you think about crap. But not important right now. Sadaam was an evil dude and it's good that he's gone but I have only hear of one little city or village that we got under control. One. ONE. And that's on the edge. After all the things we've done and all the time that's passed we should have more to show for this war. I my opinion we need to, at the least, regroup and rethink some strategies or something.

i belive this war was its a grilla warfare and the united states has shown that it is unable to combat that very well I.E. veitnam  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:35 am
Dark Bunny Lord
Know what, I'm just gonig to drop this. Don't want a hole bunch of people hating me in p-god over somethign like this.

But, you were doing so well supporting it and I can't turncoat to keep the discussion up. Plus, what kind of people would we be if we didn't like you because of your political views?  

LimeyFish8

LimeyFish8

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:36 am
phildathrill
sora506
Dark Bunny Lord
sora506
Dark Bunny Lord
sora506
True and the fact the the dictator is a crazy-son-of-a only helps us to cover for it. 3nodding We're only waiting for the opportune moment. *Watched Pirates of the Caribbean for the third time this week*
No, they attacked us... repatativly over the years... and did anyone forget 9-11... if we sat back and did nothing what message does that send out? That we won't retaliate?

Sorry but even though the launch wasn't quite the best thing ever, the purpose behind sending troops to Iraq was a good one. Don't even start to blame this on bush... the president is a face, they make practically not decissions, they just give the final go around and hold less power than many other members of the government.
Good thing you said that, cause you know I was. But have you ever looked at the 911 footage. It looks like a controlled fall, like how demoltions break buildings. But I'll save my conspiracy theories for another day. I'm the first to admit I'm slow as hell but didn't this start with afghanistan? Terrorist were there we beat the crap out of them and went to Iraq for some reason no one ever explained to me. All I know is we've been over there, what, 4 years now and nothings better.
No, things are better, not as good as they should be and I'll agree on that point but they are better. Sadaam is no longer in his seat of power and many of the fanatic factions are widdeling down.
The war was not done effeciantly, thats what I am very disapointed about, however that doesn't mean it shouldn't of had been done.
Also, setting up that fall so we could go fight Iraq qould be idiotic, it caused a huge drop in economy there would be no point to faking that and bieng so evil and cold hearted as to kill that many of your own people simply for an opportunity to go kill more people.
That THEORY was on this video my dad sent me once. It ain't pretty, really make you think about crap. But not important right now. Sadaam was an evil dude and it's good that he's gone but I have only hear of one little city or village that we got under control. One. ONE. And that's on the edge. After all the things we've done and all the time that's passed we should have more to show for this war. I my opinion we need to, at the least, regroup and rethink some strategies or something.

i belive this war was its a grilla warfare and the united states has shown that it is unable to combat that very well I.E. korea

*cough* it was Vietnam, get it right *cough*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:36 am
LimeyFish8
Dark Bunny Lord
Know what, I'm just gonig to drop this. Don't want a hole bunch of people hating me in p-god over somethign like this.

But, you were doing so well supporting it and I can't turncoat to keep the discussion up. Plus, what kind of people would we be if we didn't like you because of your political views?
Nah, just been in this spot too many times in debate forums where I'm outnumbered, it's a losing fight so theres no point in continuing until feelings are hurt.  

Dark Bunny Lord

phildathrill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:38 am
i ment veitnam not korea 4 shots of jack gets me messing up my words i fixed it  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:38 am
Dark Bunny, stop being a baby. If someone hates you for your opinion screw them anyway.  

cookie_pirate_sora506

Tipsy Scarface

13,400 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Champion 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Dark Bunny Lord

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:39 am
sora506
Dark Bunny, stop being a baby. If someone hates you for your opinion screw them anyway.
stare , how am I bieng a baby? I didn't whine or run out crying and cursing, simply didn't continue arguing, don't see a point in it. I ended it maturly whats so wrong with that?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:40 am
and on pours the flaming  

phildathrill

LimeyFish8

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:42 am
Dark Bunny Lord
sora506
stare , how am I bieng a baby? I didn't whine or run out crying and cursing, simply didn't continue arguing, don't see a point in it. I ended it maturly whats so wrong with that?

Nothing, it seems like a cop out, but I know where you are coming from and I understand that it isn't. I guess that we should find something where everyone is split.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:43 am
I picked the wrong words. I'm sorry. I guess I can't debate stuff after all.  

cookie_pirate_sora506

Tipsy Scarface

13,400 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Champion 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Treya Ochiern

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:47 am
LimeyFish8

The President must ask congress to go to war, the final descision is made by the general assembly. I think this could have been handled quickly and cleanly with a couple of tactical snipers or a well placed car bomb and a motion made in the UN. People have no faith in international enforcement or intervention and this would be an opourtune placce to prove its usefullness.

(>^_^)>User Imageo(.__.o)

Um, actually, the president has the power of veto.
If the assembly made a decision he didn't like, he can just veto it, and go ahead with his plan anyway.

Although the assembly also has the power of veto, they can just go at it forever. But eventually, the president would get what he wants.

Ha, so social class was of some use after all.

Jaejoong: We poked jellyfish at the beach.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:45 pm
sora506
I don't really care what side of Korea you hail from as long as you have no ties to the gov.
Plus. Korean boys are so cute. whee
o.0;;

I'll hide in a jar now.

It's basically a given that any Korean people not in North Korea are South Korean. It's not very easy to sneak out or so I'm told..  

ccfffggfffc

Zanareil

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:09 pm
ccfffggfffc
sora506
I don't really care what side of Korea you hail from as long as you have no ties to the gov.
Plus. Korean boys are so cute. whee
o.0;;

I'll hide in a jar now.

It's basically a given that any Korean people not in North Korea are South Korean. It's not very easy to sneak out or so I'm told..
That's very true. The border between North and South Korea is the most heavily guarded area since... I forgot what year, but its been at least a decade.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:13 pm
Americans are just stupid. They think we Canadians always say "eh" and live in igloos. If I look out my window I won't see any snow. Why? Because, it's not always winter in Canada. It's supposedly going to get up to 37 degrees Celcius in the town I live in. That's pretty damn hot for those of you who aren't sure. Water boils at 100 Celcius.  

CainZeros

Wulf Wraithclaw

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:40 pm
sora506
The US is gonna invade the minute they "say" the gov. is going madder. Go in, have war for 40 years, and leave things worse than ever, because we are like that. cool
Not to mention nuclear wepaons gonk ... but seriously why dont we all just stop racism...we are all just humans on the same planet. Making fun of other races is just like making fun of yourself  
Literate Hell

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff