Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IceyPimp15

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:26 am
CripNiccaFoLyfe
AYO BOTH OF Y'ALL SPIT 1 VERSE MAX IS 20 LINES

NO POLL JUST POSTED VOTES AND PEOPLE ACTUALLY HAVE TO EXPLAIN WHY TEH VERSE IS BETTER
Man ******** that. I won!!! No redo neccesary. I ain't battlin no babblin b***h, ******** him. I can't believe this s**t. ***** B.Z. how the hell I'ma do sumthin 2 ur account???? U dumbass. I don't know ur password, and besides that I got way better things 2 do like flow against real competition. And fo the record Makairo...these people didn't vote against u cause they don't like u they voted against u cause u were the lesser of the two. Quit bitchin and move on. damn.

Edit: U know wut let's go. U saw the outlines 4 the battle. 20 line max. 1st 2 5 votes wins uncontested. I ain't givin u no cake regardless. I'm doin this cause I wanna prove I'm better.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:27 am
B.Z.
i have a feeling icey did sumtn to my account...
***** please.  

IceyPimp15

Graphitty-King

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:49 am
IceyPimp14
B.Z.
i have a feeling icey did sumtn to my account...
***** please.

LMAO!!! B.Z. U iz dumb, how could he do something to Ur account let alone get on it?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:52 am
IceyPimp14
CripNiccaFoLyfe

NO POLL JUST POSTED VOTES AND PEOPLE ACTUALLY HAVE TO EXPLAIN WHY TEH VERSE IS BETTER
Man ******** that. I won!!! No redo neccesary. I ain't battlin no babblin b***h, ******** him. I can't believe this s**t. ***** B.Z. how the hell I'ma do sumthin 2 ur account???? U dumbass. I don't know ur password, and besides that I got way better things 2 do like flow against real competition. And fo the record Makairo...these people didn't vote against u cause they don't like u they voted against u cause u were the lesser of the two. Quit bitchin and move on. damn.

Edit: U know wut let's go. U saw the outlines 4 the battle. 20 line max. 1st 2 5 votes wins uncontested. I ain't givin u no cake regardless. I'm doin this cause I wanna prove I'm better.
Wow..you're really annoying. stare Fine. Let's do it then. Another round, so I can prove that I was just messing around the first time, and you're garbage. Feel free to go first since I did last time.  

Makairo II

IceyPimp15

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:09 am
Makairo II
IceyPimp14
CripNiccaFoLyfe

Wow..you're really annoying. stare Fine. Let's do it then. Another round, so I can prove that I was just messing around the first time, and you're garbage. Feel free to go first since I did last time.

"Feeding???"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:36 am
IceyPimp14
Makairo II
IceyPimp14
CripNiccaFoLyfe

"Feeding???"
Not like you'll be able to feed since you're going first. But just like you, I might. rofl Nah, I'm not wack enough to need to do that for a vote.  

Makairo II

IceyPimp15

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:46 am
Makairo II
IceyPimp14
Makairo II
IceyPimp14
CripNiccaFoLyfe

"Feeding???"
Not like you'll be able to feed since you're going first. But just like you, I might. rofl Nah, I'm not wack enough to need to do that for a vote.
lol ok. U might have 2!!! nah just messin witcha.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:16 am
I'm still spittin lava my flow just that hot
Claimin ya'll sum fighters u fake niggaz run like snot(sprinting)
J-Eazy raisin the bar like I'm in a track meet
Leavin the competition in the dust ima full fledged athlete(***** please u can’t see me)

Lil boy u know better than to test a G
Everyone else is nothing when compared next to me
I’m numba 1 so everybody wanna mess wit me
My flow so fi it leave my mouth burnin like texas pete (blazin’)

And me and my squadron will make you swallow ur teeth
This cat vegetarian he don’t won’t no beef (fagot *****)
Way ahead of my time to seconds I’m out of reach
Schoolin u fool dudes yeah ***** I’ve learned 2 teach

Hey I’ma live whether u do or don’t like me
i know u wanna fight me mad cause I’m getting mo checks than nike
Adolescent ***** keep ridin ur trikey
Cause everybody in here know u can’t hang wit icey

U’d think that I was a skateboarder the way I bee on my grind
I play dark hole 4 lame niggas and I take they shine
Man the clocks’ll stop tickin when it becomes ur time
I’ma goldiggin’ pimp I’ll take ur last dime

Sorry 4 the delay.  

IceyPimp15

Makairo II

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:25 am
All I hear are excuses and complaints from a p***y hungry for gold,
Probably made multiple accounts and kept voting on the poll,
I state the rule against d**k riding or feeding
and he somehow ignores it and still gets votes for cheating?

I let it go because he's just so ********' wack,
The only punchlines he had were the ones I gave him from my short track,
I run one time around it and get him dizzy,
This isn't a battle - this is him copying and pastin' and still ********' missin'

He claims he has better things to do than flow against me,
But he's made more challenge topics than me,
In fact - I didn't even challenge him at all,
I'm just wasting my time 'cuz even after I prove this my record will remain without a flaw

***** you made a mistake runnin' your mouth - shouldn't have pushed me,
I'll eat this emcee out like he's my b***h's p***y,
His whole last verse was ghost written by yours truly,
And unlike him I don't need to feed to perform fully

b***h and moan all you want - you're still under me,
The best thing you can do for yourself is run from me,
Icey - should've known he rides d**k too nicely,
Battlin' me arrogantly can obviously be quite pricey

Pay up, b***h. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:41 am
im leaning towards icey  

TreThunder

TreThunder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:46 am
Makairo was ok.. its just some of his rhymes didnt really...rhyme... (EX. Dizzy, Missin') sry but icey took dat one  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:54 am
SilverSpyder
Setting the record straight, round one was officially a tie

due to deleted polls and what not, Im not letting the Fiasco favor either rapper  

Syllvurr

Makairo II

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:01 pm
TreThunder
Makairo was ok.. its just some of his rhymes didnt really...rhyme... (EX. Dizzy, Missin') sry but icey took dat one
Well it's not like anyone can hear us and the way we'd pronounce something. Different slang makes very different words rhyme. That's proven everyday in Icey's beloved mainstream/commercial Hip-Hop. Besides, he was talking about irrelevant stuff. Atleast my verse was completely directed towards him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:03 pm
Makairo II
TreThunder
Well it's not like anyone can hear us and the way we'd pronounce something. Different slang makes very different words rhyme. That's proven everyday in Icey's beloved mainstream/commercial Hip-Hop. Besides, he was talking about irrelevant stuff. Atleast my verse was completely directed towards him.

yeah everyone talks different like when i rap i can rhyme door with show.  

The Tactician

Rap (battles, free verses, etc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces