Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Yume Ranpu Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:38 am
"Oh, crap..." Yoshi said to himself. To his great relief, the object floated to the surface, revealing a large crab floating upside down. "Well, that was strange..."
Just then, Yoshi noticed one of its legs twitching. The crab flipped itself over and started running toward the shore. Yoshi ran toward the girls to help them out. Well, he thought, I wanted something interesting to happen. How odd, though, that it was a crab rather than a snake... He then noticed that the cloud next to the heart-shaped one now resembled a crab.
Yoshi grabbed his kodachi and prepated for the fight.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:18 pm
Shizume also noticed the cloud rsembled a crab. *How odd?*Shizume thought going back to her things and grabing her fire and lighting whip hoping she would only need the fire one.  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:13 pm
Sabrina tripped as she hurried up the shore, running for her sword.
She turned as she did and noticed the crab thing.
"What the--" Sabrina said as she stared at the crab. A crab? Not a snake? she thought. Sabrina turned and ran up the beach, grabbing her sword and withdrew it.
"Hey, Yoshi! Do we need to fight this thing? It's just a crab!" Sabrina laughed and pointed her sword down. A crack was heard behind her. She swirled around, a large sword was being pointed at her face.

"Why, hello, little ones..." The person hissed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:47 pm
"Damn it." Shizume hissied cpmbining her lighting whip and her fire whip and hitting the sword. "Kepp that away from my friend"Shizume hissed walking up next to Sabrina  

Itachi Girl5

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:28 pm
The crab put a leg right in front of where Yashi was standing and growled at him. The mysterious person motioned to the crab, which then retreated back into the water.
Yoshi calmly walked up to the mysterious person, pointing his sword at him. "What do you want with us?" Yoshi asked, in a calm voice.
"Now," the stranger replied, "what kind of greeting is that?"
"The kind we give people who threaten us with their weapons." Yoshi glared at the stranger.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:58 pm
Sabrina laughed nervously as the stranger still pointed the sword at her.
"Ummm...heh...could you possibily point the sword away from my face?" Sabrina stuttered.

"What?" the stranger hissed.

"N-othing...nothing at all." Sabrina smiled and looked at Yoshi, raising her eyebrows. "Shizume. Stand down, please...Let's give this man some space, so he doesn't carve my face with slash marks..." Sabrina laughed nervously again.

"Throw your weapons down, little ones." The stranger said. Sabrina threw down her sword without a thought.  

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:03 pm
"Man you won't let me have. Fine"Shizume said putting her whipd dow on the ground gently so nothing bad happend if she dropped them. "Anyway who are you and what do you want here?" Sabrina glared at the stranger. "How come it seems like I know you from somewhere?" Sabrina said with curiosity in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:35 pm
Yoshi placed his kodachi on the ground and stopped glaring. "Yes," he said, noticing that the stranger seemed slightly familiar, "who are you?"  

Trowa The Fearless

Novatone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:58 pm
Sabrina narrowed her eyes. Trying to think of who the stranger was.
"W-who are you and how come your being like this? We haven't done anything. You do look familiar..." Sabrina said pursing her lips.

"Why...Little ones...I'm disappointed. I thought you would remember me by now, I am quite famous in Konoha" The stranger said stepping out of the shade of the tree that covered him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:01 pm
(exacly who is the person)

Shizume saw the person and still couldn't figure out who the person is. "What is going on and why are you doing this we done nothing and yet you came and ruined our day off from missions and everything."Shizume said getting a little cocky.  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:41 pm
"I'm the man that was put in prison...from Konoha ninjas." The Stranger hissed angrily. "I escaped and found you idiots here. I'm Yamazaki Toyan." Toyan said, his slightly long brown hair moved gently in the wind.

"Whose an idiot?" Sabrina said angrily, remembering the name. She glared as she said. "Your the scum, who everyone in Konoha knew, as the Child Killer. Am I right?" Sabrina jumped back next to Yoshi quickly. "I'm expecting that your wanted dead or alive now that you escaped. I really prefer dead." Sabrina took out some Kunai (remember she dropped her sword near him) "Y-you killed my brother, right before my clan was destoryed. H-how could you..."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:14 pm
{{I decided to add a part of Yoshi's history that I left out earlier.}}
Yoshi stood there for a moment. He started to remember his brother, whose death was kept secret from him. Yoshi could now see why his parents hadn't told him. "Yamazaki," he said, "Does the name Taikase Shou mean anything to you?"
"Yes," Toyan replied, with a bit of a smirk. "He was one of my more memorable victims. He had a certain fierce determination in his eyes before I killed him."
"You were the one who killed him, then?"
"Indeed."
Yoshi pulled out his silver kunai. "All this time I had no idea what had happened to him. You're a sick man, Yamazaki."  

Trowa The Fearless

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:38 pm
Shizume who was quick on her feet and fast zipped throu Yamazaki and grabbed the weponds. "So you killed there siblings, do you remember a Itoko and Cocoko Hikamoto, they where mysteriously killed and no one knew why but it doesn't matter. I WILL KILL YOU! YOU TOOK THE LIFE OF MY BROTHER AND SISTER!"Shizume said getting all mad and heading to the water.

"Ahhh Cocoko and Itoko I remember then very well they where strong and brave, your Shizume Hikamoto right, ahh they where soo determend to protect you from me that they risked there lives" Yazamaki said laughing at the memory. "It doesn't matter I'll kill the strongest female shinobi of the Hikamoto clan."

"Just try it"Shizume said making a bunck of hand sighns. "Hidden mist jutsu"Shizume said making a very think fog "You can't see me you can hear me but you won't be able to find me."Shizume said making more hand sighns *Water clone jutsu*Shizume thought making a bunch of water clones. *water element: Huge explosion jutsu*Shizume thought soaking Yazamaki in water. "You see one of my whipd is very very dangerous when someone is soaking wet and it is the whip that my brother gave me before he was killed, it's the Hikamoto's secret wepind."Shizume said moving swifly though the mistn without making a sound.

Yazamaki's eyes widen with fear. "Don't tell me that you brought the whip"He said with a quiver in his voice.

"Yep it is the whip"Shizume said staying out of sight but is also behind Yazamaki. *Lighting whip strike*Shizume thought craking the whip towards the air and aiming the lighting at Yazamaki. "I can control the whip's power just with my chakra so I can aim it anywhere I want and since you can't see and the lighting is invisible you don't know where it is."Shizume smiling  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:16 pm
"Y-yoshi..." Sabrina looked at Yoshi with saddness, she had felt the same pain before with her own brother. "Yes, you'll pay, Yama---" Sabrina stopped as she turned around and couldn't see anything through some thick fog. "Crap..." She turned to find Yoshi, but he too was surrounded by fog. "Dang...well you guys...we're on our own, please be careful!" Sabrina closed her eyes and focused on Toyan's voice. I will find you...and kill you...Yamazaki Toyan... She walked towards his voice, eyes still closed.  

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:38 pm
"Sabrina don't even think about comming near if you do wou could get killed by this attact"Shizume warned her while aiming her chakra in the lighting and hitting Yamazaki with the lighting causing critical damage but still idn't dead.  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games