Yes.
  No.
  I don't remember.
  I don't care.
View Results

Nazo no Kanjojin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:53 pm
_Motzie_
i went to private school kindergarten-3rd grade.
i wouldnt talk to anyone.
My mother says i used to say things that would happen when i was little like some form of clairvoyance and she would look at me and say "How do you know that?"
in 1st grade i had to take speech therapy.i had a stuttering problem.

during 4th grade was when i really became happy preppy person.but was incredibly morbid inside and had a love for vampires and stuff and an eerie fetish for dark things.

i got into the gothicness really in 6th grade out of nowhere.Then 7th grade it was like MASSIVE gothicness i had combat boots and eyeliner and huge pants with chains and stuff and now its pretty much the same only adding some.
She was the ONE person our language arts teacher (probably) had a problem with. Hell, she had a problem with EVERYONE. And I have clairvoyance as well. No foolin'. It's just that no one listens to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:58 am
I was happy, always laughing, loud, loving, and abused as a kid. :B I had a boy hair cut and all my friends were boys, I love pretend playing army hide out n stuff. Watched lots of old school anime. I also played with porcelain dolls, had a pet rabbit too. Moved into the states when I was about 7, parents fought all the time. I made friends, learned another langauge. Mother forced me to learn how to play the cello, I think I was 9 when I started. I use to ice skate until they said I was to fat. My cello instructor made me miserable, she wanted perfection. I was far from it, blamed a lot of things on myself. Though I cried for a few years then realized I was wasting my time. I grew up fast at a young age, 12 to be exact. No more tears, nobody born strong, they harden as life grows. I loved my school orchestra, anime, video games, horror movies. Never really acted like a girl. Had some self-control issues, ate a lot of physical pain. Still alive, what didn't kill made me only stronger. I love my mother, though she is the one that beated me the most. Dad was a drinker, gambler, wife beating piece of s**t. I lived in northern virigna for 9 years and then moved the southern georgia where life got worse...but I'm still alive and kicking.  

black sheeps

Illuminee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:23 am
Very interesting.
x]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:23 pm
Well When i was a kid I was a lil punky. Maybe not as gothy...  

FenderSkaface

Anubis_Jill

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:49 pm
I was mainly dark as a child but that was because I kept catching my mother trying to commit suicide as well as murder my father.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:37 am
I was pretty normal for the most part. Quiet and (I wouldn't say curious) thinking all the time.
I was (and still am) artistic and musical, and I was the weird tomboyish girl that would beat up the boys and catch frogs, lizards, crickets, and salamanders. I would play videogames more often than the other girls and I hated nailpolish and makeup (still do). My first favorite band was Evanescence. I've always worn T-shirts and jeans and hated wearing dresses and skirts. I loved Star Wars, hated mushy love movies, liked shooting games, and loved the older shows on TV. And for some reason I've always sucked my blood if I got hurt. I don't know, I liked the taste and it was comforting. I think I've always hated the sun, too.

After a certain point in elementary school I realized that I was really different and that I started to hate people. Then junior high just expanded my hate. And now high school has caused me to hate everyone.

But I doubt that's gothic.  

SMiNKLe

bubble.muffin.babe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:55 am
I was never goth when I was little but I moved around alot and was alone most of the time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:24 pm
When I was young I was quiet and liked to stay close to my parents. I was and still am too Innocent for the world I live in, So I am told. But then again some of the things I did, where not that good. Trust me they are too out there to even state. I ask myself even if I was the age I am, would I do it again. And I probably would..  

Cyto

Shadow`s Enigma

Apocalyptic Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:10 pm
Overall, I grew up in the country as a tomboy. As a kid, I was quiet, introverted, shy, book smart, and very artistic. I was pretty much the outcast of my school ever since 1st or 2nd grade. The only way I held onto my sanity during that time was due to my bff. She was one of the only ones who actually talked to me during that time.
I did play sports, but I still kept to myself during practices and games. It wasn't until later on that I learned that people thought my shyness was me being snooby. Why does everyone mistaken shyness for snoobness? Anyways...
I always knew I was different, but never knew why. It wasn't until I got to high school, and met some goths, that I learned why I had been different and why I never knew until then. (Where I grew up, goths were pretty much nowhere to be seen). I guess I found some comfort in the fact that I finally realized there were others out there, like me, and that I wasn't a freak. Well... in our terms anyways.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:36 am
I was just... me. I was always sort of estranged from the other kids. I was smarter than them, so I usually kept to myself. Hey, it's true! When you're in Kindergarten and you get in trouble because you're the only one who knows how to spell the word "is", you can become a little resentful.  

ringwraith10

Omega_Dragoon_Wolff

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:58 am
I was usely by myself mainly because eveyone on my street in my neighborhood was older than me, so i didn't have a lot of friends. I became good at being quite and dissapering.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:38 pm
I didn't really started wearing black until my freshman year.

I just got along better with the Goth kids then I did with the other clicks.

Im a senior this year, and Im waiting to see if another Freshman comes in lookin' like s**t because his goth make up looks horrible.

It was really funny.

Saw this one kid, had white make up on.

Buut... the rest of him was really tan, he had very lil black on. I looked at him and thought to myself "This kid has less black on than I do, and he has the powerder look goin' on"

After my friend and I left the classroom, we were talkin' about him.

She was straight up and said "That kid dosen't know if he's goth, or if he's just a wierdo"

She luaghed and then continued on and said "Great. Just what we need more at this school: People who dont know what they are"

I kinda luaghed at that.

There are so many Freshman's/Sophmore's at my school that have no clue what they're tryin' to be.

And those kids are the ones who usally call me wannabes.  

Hitara the Brave

Ryuujin X

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:48 am
When I was little kid (2-4 or so) I was a little demon,as people tell me, I had a very bad temper, and I got in to everything......My mom told me I could climb before I could realy walk.....so I got in stuff even if it was put up, and also I climb up to the roof a few times by going up the fig tree my granny had in the back. I also wached horror movies when I was like 2 or 3 with my aunt.
But when I got older I calmed down a bit, still have bad temper. But as I got older I started to like black, skulls, and all that other stuff. But I never knew about Goth or any thing like it, till I was....9 or 10. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:42 am
I have always had the mentality, but untill recently, have been unable to aquire the clothing... I would only shop for black clothes. My parents would actually stop buying me black, and refuse to take me shopping. They would go out without me, and buy me preppy clothes. It was annoying. I would wear my black clothes as much as I could, and started to out grow them. It sucked... I always liked being in the dark, and didn't really talk to anyone but my best friends who ended up being goth as well. It was kind of like we knew what we were going to be before it happened.  

Argetlam13

Shirtless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200

lml G A U G E lml

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:52 am
No, I wasn't... I don't believe that you can be a goth at such an age... the mind hasn't fully developed. If you mean in clothing -_- well i did wear alot of black.. but just as much prep to go with it.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff