Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply SCA Guild
What's your next SCA event? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Mitsukai

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:40 pm
OKay, in theory, I believe my nex event is the Ule Ball? ... North_of_Nita did I get that right? sweatdrop

Anyways, I've just been itching for another SCA event since St.Chrispin's got canceled due to snow! crying  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:51 am
Troll is fun. If you ever make it to pennsic and want to meet me just wander into the troll booth after 10 pm. I'm generally there. *laughs* I'm one of the few deputies willing to work the overnight.  

Snaebjorn

lori lollipop

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:10 pm
We just got back from Novemberfaire. It was wet, but fun.

And if I'm correct, my next event is Gulf Wars.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:03 pm
I'm looking at an Atlantian 12th Night and after that, Ymir.  

kitsunelady

Questionable Connoisseur

11,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Kittywitch

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:39 am
The next one that I know I'm going to for sure is Birka, which is in late January, or early Febuary. I'm looking forward to it because I think we'll be able to get my full hane (household) there.
Oh, and Stonemarche sometimes has a Yule thing, and I don't think we're going to the Bergintile Ball this year. But my winter is looking kinda SCA-light. sad  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:44 am
Our next event is 'Pie Snit'... I know it's not a big thing, known all over, but I'm stoked about it. I drew some art for it, came up with a tagline... and I'm not even officially in the SCA yet... I did it at Sir_Catherine's behest... mrgreen  

Angel_Of_Hellfire

Feline Shapeshifter

15,925 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Felix OFlyn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:13 pm
Its not really an event but I've been aways at college for a few mounths so when I go home for Thanksgiving a few of my shire mates are gonna take turns beating on me.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:09 am
Stargate Yule and Gulf Wars for me.

=]  

Seilde

Aged Werewolf

Snaebjorn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:04 pm
Kittywitch
The next one that I know I'm going to for sure is Birka, which is in late January, or early Febuary. I'm looking forward to it because I think we'll be able to get my full hane (household) there.
Oh, and Stonemarche sometimes has a Yule thing, and I don't think we're going to the Bergintile Ball this year. But my winter is looking kinda SCA-light. sad

I'm hoping to hit Birka myself this year. Its a haul to get there but its worth it to me. *grins* My persona being from Birka around 1020 or so.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:37 pm
HUZZAH!!! biggrin There is a Yule feast in my Shire (although my shire consists of two towns, so I'll have to drive 45min. to get there ...) sweatdrop

But I get to wear the outfit that I never got to wear to St.Chrispin's!! biggrin heart

So wish me luck, and pray it doesn't snow! And I'll be going to the Feast tomorrow! heart

(I'll post pictures somewhere on the site when I get back)  

Naito_Mitsukai

Dema

1,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:51 pm
probably the gathering 07 on ummm memorial day weekend (I think either that or labor day weekend which ever one is in may?) And thats so far away, last years season sucked for me so this one better make up for it. Seriously last season sucked so bad I almost thought about quitting the SCA, I only got to go to one event and there are some drama mongers that I really don't want to put up with this next season -_-  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:25 am
Boar's Head this weekend! *does happy dance* The Jararvellir Choir is performing, you Northshielders should come hear us! (and maybe Middle Kingdom folk too? -- it's right next to the border....) mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  

LittleGreenGirl
Captain

Sparkly Prophet

BladeDeSoul

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:34 am
Mmmmm.........ANGELS MELEE!!! Next month. Anyone going to Estrella?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:46 pm
Tonight was our shire's last night carolling in the mall!! heart

It was great ... except for the part of me promising my friend pictures ...
and taking pictures ... and nice ones ...

and then screwing up like the idiot I am, clicking the wrong button, and deleting the pictures off the camera before I'd checked to make sure they were on my computer! sweatdrop

- you know you're an idiot when! xd lol  

Naito_Mitsukai

Kittywitch

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:35 pm
Kittywitch
Yay! It's this weekend. My full household will not be there. The new fighters are busy. Or don't know about it. I'm not postive about the details.
One of them, the tiny one, is trying to see how he can get into the heavy lists with a helmet (I assume, he didn't mention it) and a jamosin. (sp?)

Techinically, he said "just a jamosin", but I assume the pants, boots, helm... (though that depends on if I ever get his pants done) sweatdrop  
SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff